A Worried Talk

IZ*ONE HIGH

After a long busy day, Sakura quickly walked to the local cafe in her village. Eunbi wanted to talk to her this morning but they didn't really get a chance to finish their talk, neither did they have a chance to talk during the day. 

 

So during maths Eunbi walked passed Sakuras desk and left a note, asking her to meet at the cafe they like to go to in their village. So after school Sakura went home and got changed into her regular clothes, which included her hoodie and a normal pari of jeans. Once she was ready she left her home slightly worried about what Eunbi wanted to talk about. 

 

As she approached the cafe she saw through the window and noticed that Eunbi was already there. She too had changed form her school uniform into her regular clothes. But as Sakura entered the cafe she saw Eunbi was working on her homework. 

 

"Eunbi" Sakura greeted as she took a seat.

 

"ah Sakura good." 

 

"so what did you want to. talk about" Sakura asked, She began to worry when she saw Eunbi began to fidget. 

 

"oh yes...um..."Eunbi stopped as she looked around the cafe, she saw that there were a few people in the cafe so she leaned closer so when sh spook it was in a hushed whisper. 

 

"Ok..so you know your my best friend and I trust you and since you've experienced this I wanted to talk to you about it" 

 

Sakura gave Eunbi a confused look as she attempted to understand what she meant. Eunbi sighed as she leaned in even closer. 

 

"i...i..I think I'm gay."

 

"WHAT?!?!" Sakura shouted  causing everyone in the cafe to look towards her. "Um..sorry" 

 

She then looked in Eunbi's eyes "What make you think so?" 

 

"I don't really know,..it's just ever since you..um...accidentally came out I just been noticing things around and about myself." Eunbi explained, less nervous than she was before. "So yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about." 

 

"wow ok well.. thanks I guess and Im happy you trust me enough to discuss this. Ok so what things have you noticed around you?" 

 

"umm..so you that Hyewon girl at the back of our class." Sakura nodded promoting Eunbi to continue. "well I don't know its just something about her makes my chest flutter. Her presence makes me nervous, but a good nervous, and she just I don't know I feel attracted to her." 

 

Sakura smiled at her now blushing friend. "its okay i've been there"

 

"really?"Eunbi asked, Sakura chuckled at the slightly shocked expression on Eunbi face

 

"Yeah"

 

"Is it someone in our class?" Eunbi asked. 

 

"oh no we are not talking about me" Sakura attempted to change the subject by quickly getting up and getting drinks "What do you want?" 

 

"just water please, but we are not done" Eunbi said jokingly as Sakura fake cowardly. 

 

Sakura turned around to walk to the till, "Hi two bottles of water please" Sakura asked the Cashier. Sakura prepared her money but as she watched the cashier go to get her waters she saw two people she recognised. She moved across the counter to get a better look. To her surprise she Yena and Yuri. They seemed to be having some sort of argue, because Yena was the only one talking as Yuri just looked away from her looking out the window. 

 

She saw Yena pleaded and hold Yuri's hand, Sakura saw Yuri smirk a little bit as she put back on her upset facade and turned back towards Yena. Yuri must of said something which made Yena happy because her pouting duck lips turned into a loving smile, as Yuri gripped Yena's hand the cashier returned and got Sakuras attention. Sakura looked back and smiled to the cashier and took the water back to Eunbi. 

 

"Hey ok so about what you said...whats the matter?" Eunbi asked as she watched Sakura smile as she sat back at their table. 

 

"oh nothing"

 

"what ? come on tell me?" Eunbi pouted as she accepted the bottle of water. 

 

"Well if your quick go to eh cashier and look toward the right corner behind her." 

 

Eunbi gave Sakura a confused look as she slowly got up and sneaked like a drunk person over to the cashier. She bent down and Sakura laughed at her friend weird antics that also got the cashier and other customers attention. Eunbi slowly looked over the counter and then looked back at Sakura. She gave Sakura a look which asked 'are they...?' Sakura shrugged her shoulders. 

 

Eunbi then looked back over the counter and she gasped and quickly ducked back down and rushed back to Sakura. 

 

"Whats happened?" Sakura asked

 

"they saw me....I think" 

 

"HEY LADIES" 

 

"AHH" Eunbi and Sakura screamed as Yena shouted next to them. Sakura looked up to see Yena smile cheeky at them. 

 

"So what are you too doing?" Yena asked.

 

Eunbi calmed herself and returned with a sarcastic tone "What are you two doing?" Eunbi returned nodding her head to Yuri who was paying for hers and Yena table by the cashier.

 

"umm..umm...nothing" Yena said flustered blushing a little. She groaned when she saw the two smile at her. "OK you both saw. just down tell anyone or Yuri she just forgave for this morning which was even my fault." Yena muttered that last part. 

 

"hey its ok we understand" Sakura said which mad Yena smile but sh even turned to Eunbi. 

 

"I now your play for the team but what Eunbi?" Yena asked as she looked between the two. 

 

Eunbi blushed but she didn't day anything. "Whatever." Yena muttered as she was already distracted by Yuri coming over to her.

 

"OK so your oh me...and oh hello Eunbi, Sakura" Yuri greeted wit a smile "Well we will see you tomorrow girls Bye" 

 

"see yea" Yena said as she was dragged out the cafe by Yuri. Sakura smiled as she watched the too but once they were out of sight she turned to Eunbi.

 

"so its not just me" She chuckled but Eunbi  didn't react. "What up?"

 

"I ..i.. don't think im ready to let everyone else know but I don't mean hat to sound mean but.." 

 

"Hey it's ok. You take your time plus Yena got a big mouth, probably a good thing you didn't tell. her" They shared a laugh but Sakura stopped. "But you should tell Hitomi and Nako."

 

"I will, I'll text them to meet me after this." Eunbi said as she took her phone out to text her other two friends. 

 

Sakura smiled and looked outside the cafe she saw Yena and Yuri holding hands walking happily towards the bus stop, when they stopped Yena smiled at Yuri and she gave a sweet kiss before parting ways. the bus pulled up a few seconds later and Yena got on and as the bus left Yuri waved excitedly at the bus pulling away. She continued to smile as she turned around and walked home.

 

Sakura felt happy for them but also a little jealous. she didn't understand why until she thought about. She was jealous of how happy the two are. How Yena and Yuri has each other to hold, to kiss, to love. Sakura whisked she could be like that the on she loves that one she wanted to hold and kiss forever. 

 

"Ok they'll be here in a moment. can you stay ? please?" Eunbi asked giving Sakura a pleading look. Sakura smiled "Of course." Eunbi returned the smile and sat back. Eunbi sat up right when she saw Hitomi and Nako enter the cafe "Hey girls."

 

"Hey so what's up?" Nako asked as she looked between Sakura and Eunbi. 

 

"Ok here we go"