The Fairytale We Want

IZ*ONE HIGH

The following day, after her discussion with Eunbi- and when she came out as a lesbian. Hitomi stayed up late talking amongst her fired on their group chat. She didn't really know what time she eventually fell asleep. But when she woke up she saw that she was late for school. 

Hitomi hair was a mess, she literally woke up and realised she was late, so she just got dressed and ran out of her house, got on her bike and rushed to school. 

"no..no..no"Hitomi muttered to her self as she rode her bike around the corner. 

When she arrived at the school, she noticed that there was no other student, she quickly locked up her bike and continued to run to the school doors. Again there was no students in the hallway.

"dammit" 

Hitomi took off towards her classroom. She saw other students already in their class as she rushed passed the class windows. "dammit" 

Hitomi reached her classroom and slid the door open and sped into the room. She stood at the back of classroom as the other girls turned around to see what the noice was.

"Ah Miss Hitomi. You are 5 minuets late." Miss Bae said looking up from her desk. 

"I'm..I'm sorry miss." Hitomi apologised bowing her head a little with a slight stutter in a voice. She heard laughing and looked up to see her seat mate Chaewon giggle. She blushed and walked to her desk and sat down.

" Well I will let you off this once. But don't be late again." Miss Bae smiled at Hitomi who returned and everyone back to their work. 

Hitomi sighed as she got out her book and to began to work. But as she got into the maths equation she she saw a piece of paper slid across the table. 

'Thats naughty of You, turning up late to class.' 

Hitomi read the note and looked to her right to see Chaewon looking at her with a cheeky grin. 

Hitomi rolled her eyes and she wrote her reply. 

'I was busy last night and why do you care?' Hitomi was already annoyed she didn't want someone distracting her. 

Chaewon read the note and sighed in frustration

'Whatever just wondering how a little nerd like you was late' 

'I'M not a nerd.'

'You are you love all this maths stuff   NERD'

'Whatever, at least I'm not crazy like you' 

As Hitomi wrote she instantly regretted it as Chaewon saw her response, she kicked her under her desk. 

'What do you mean by crazy?'

The way you react to Yujin, you always end up I fight, its crazy'

'Well she deserves it, after what she did Minjoo' 

'But there's no need to be violent and besides I heard they used to be good fired maybe they just talk'

Chaewon again had read the note before Hitomi had finished it and kicked her leg again. Hitomi groaned pain, and Chaewon leaned into to whisper to her.

"Its none of your business."

Hitomi looked into Chaewons intense gaze she towered over her. 

"Well I remereebr helping you multiple times like that time in the cafeteria." Hitomi whispered. Chaewon leaned back a bit her expression faltering. 

"I didn't want your help" Chaewon muttered. 

Hitomi gave her look of disbelief as she replied. 

"Every time you see her near Minjoo you attack her that is not normal." 

Chaewon looked at her with an expression Hitomi couldn't understand. But before she could continued Chaewon turned back to her work. Ignoring Hitomi. 

Hitomi also turned back to her book, but she couldn't work, she was think about- why does Chaewon hate Yujin so much?- It then clicked she quickly got the a piece of paper and wrote down a note. 

Chaewon gave her side look as she wrote down her note But chaewon looked back at her work when she saw Hitomi finish writing. She Felt Hitomi nudge her she looked at her and then the note. 

'Do you like minjoo ? and are you jealous of Yujin?'

Chaewon looked up at Hitomi who smiled to herself , proud she figured out out, but she regretted it as she cowered under Chaewon intense glare. 

'Why would I be jealous of that freak who basically assaulted minjoo when she was little, that lesbian freak came back and ever since Minjoo's been acting differently She's running her life again.';

Hitomi read her note and was shocked by her vicious anger towards Yujin, and how she was a lesbian. Hitomi looked accusingly at Chaewon who faltered under Hitomi new intense emotion in her eyes.

'Do you have a problem with her being a lesbian?' Hitomi wrote slowly as she then passed it Chaewon. 

Chaewon looked at the note and then back at Hitomi. 

'yeah she assaulted Minjoo when they were kissed and she been ruined ever since.'

Hitomi shook her head and then wrote. 

'Well I have a problem with you, since I'm a lesbian too.' 

"WHAT?" Chaewon shouted moving away from Hiotimi like a speed train. Hitomi jumped by movmenetns and speed. Miss Bae looked slightly shocked as well. 

"Whats the matter Miss Chaewon?"

Chaewon looked shocked "Oh sorry miss its just that ..."She looked at Hitomi and then stooped "Nothing miss sorry" 

Miss Bae gave a strange look and shook her head. Chaewon moved back to her desk but stayed further away from Hitomi than before. Hitomi returned to her work Dana Chaewon did the same. Miss Bae watched them but then continued with her own work. 

 

--------------------

For Hitomi the rest of the day wasn't that eventful. Now she was on her way back to her class. She had just been at the dance club, Miss bae instructed the groups to meet in their respected classroom to discuss how they were going to reimagine their fairy tales into musicals. Hitomi sighed in frustration she was put in a group she wasn't really friends with. Her group consisted of Minjoo, Yujin, Chaewon, herself, Yena and Yuri-and their fairytale was Cinderella. 

They were currently discussing who would play who within the story. Conflict was already occurring, Yujin and Yena were joking around, which seemed to fuel Chaewon anger. But it appears Chaewon heard what Hitomi said this morning and tired to calm herself. 

However this boiled over when they discussed who should play the prince and who should play Cinderella. 

"I think I should be the prince." Chaewon said puffing her chest. Hitomi stifled a giggle but Yujin rolled her eyes. 

"No one wants you to be the prince, Cinderella would keep running if she saw you." Yujin commented making Yena and Hitomi giggle. Chaewon gave her a glare, which she returned. 

"Who are you sign to be the ugly horse.?" Chaewon snapped. 

But before a fight occurred. Miss Bae entered the classroom with the school Nurse. 

"Miss Wendy what are doing here?" Yujin asked surprised. 

"Well Miss Wendy has offered to my assistant."Miss explained but she noticed the tension in the room. 

"what's the problem here?"

 "we down know who should play cinderella and the prince." Yuri explained. 

Miss Bae and Wendy say down and joined the group. "Well have you decided the other roles?"Miss bae asked spieling at the girls. 

"Well me and Yena are going to be the step sister, Chaewon wants to be the Prince. But we haven't decided the other roles yet. 

"hmmm" Miss Bae thought looking around the girls. Her eyes met Hitomi who didnt look at her, she kept her head down. "Hitomi will be Cinderella" 

"WHAT?" Hitomi and Chaewon exclaim. 

"and Minjoo you'll be the fairy godmother" Minjoo smiled at the idea. "finally Yujin you will be the evil step mother" Yujin shrugged her shoulders but smiled. 

Hitomi heard Chaewon mutter to Minjoo "evils right" 

Hitomi looked at the two and saw Chaewon smirk but Minjoo didn't she opened but didn't say anything. 

"OK so that's decide, now please chose the songs and practise the dance choreography, Miss Wendy will be uncharge of your group whilst I am with our other group. Miss Wendy." Miss bae bid goodbye. 

"See ya Miss Bae" Wendy said as she winked to Miss bae. 

Hitomi noticed Yujin shocked expression as she looked between the two and she gave a look to Miss Wendy who smirked but shook her head. "ok so let's begin."