Chapter 4 The End of the day

IZ*ONE HIGH

Sakura was in a compleet stake of panic as she ran out the school, she heard nako and Hitomi call out to her. But she ignored them and contiued to run. She feared their judgment and the judgement of her new class, she feared something like this would happen, she was too competeive and she wasnt thinking, was she joking or did she drop a massive truht bomb to get her firend attention just to win a stupid little bet.

'Stupid, stupid stuupid,' she stopped by the park and started hiting the side of the swing scaring away any onlookers. 'why did i say that, oh god maybe i could explain that it was a joke, yeah that might work. but was i joking i mean soem of th eiglr sin our class are cute, but does this mean im gay.' Sakura fell onto the swing seat and began to move back and forth, as she contued to battle within her own thougths. She seemd to be just sitting there thinking when she suddenly stopped the swing and she whispered to herself.

"i am gay"

 

----- 

Eunbi was worried one of eldest firend sjust ammited soemthing big, which appeared to be a mistake and now she run off, no one knowing wheres she gone. She wouldd be looking for her herself but she was stuck at school finishing the last of her class president resposabilty for today, which was a lot sinc eit was the first day. She was sat by here desk she sighed as she finished the last of work. 

"Finally" she gapsed as she leaned on her desk, 'its been a long day,' she thoguth a sshe was able to relax for a few seconds she soon began to close her eyes. "CRUNCH"

Eunbi snapped ehr eeys at the sound. she looked up to see someone sat on the desk right next to hers. teh girls long slim legs were leanign aginst the chair, eubis eyes trailed up to the girl  who seemd to be eating  packet of chrisps. she then moved to the figures face to see it was Hyewon, who she doesnt know othe rthan she next Yujin at the back of the classroom. Eunbi seemd to be entranced by the strange girls beautiful eyes. Hyewon also seemed to look into the other girls eyes, Eunbi could'nt read her expression but she didnt care her eyes seemded to draw her in and... teh way she lifts a crisp to her cute pouty lips 'wait what?'

 

"CRUNCH"  

 

Eunbi snapped out of her trance at the sound of girl eating. "Hyewon...um ...what are doing here?" Eunbi questioned the girl but she just stared at her lifting another crisp  but thsi tiem she move the crisp towards her own mouth, Eunbi was at first hesitant but then looked int he reys again an dopened to accept the food. The crisps were salted flavour,  'hmm my favorutie' eunbi thoguht as she ate teh crisp. 

"Thank You" Eunbi smiled at the quiet girl. Hyewon just smiled at her. Eunbi began to feel uncorftable under her gaze but she got up and put her school work away in her bag she put her coat on, still feeling Hyewon gaze. This made her blush a little 'why does she keep staring and why isnt she saying anything' Eunbi was slightly intimidated by Hyewons confidence she was now standing by the door of the classroom. 'is she waiitng for me?'Eunbi thoguth as she started to move slowly towards the door. As Eunbi passed Hyewon she smelt her perfume which intoxicated her her fears of the girl seemed to vanish as she walked passed her into the quiet hallway. 

"well...um...see you tomrrow then, Hyewon." 

 

"See you Eunbi" Hyewon smiled as she slowly turned away from the frozen girl walking the opposite way. Eunbi watched the her walk down the hallway her eyes trailing up and down he rbody. Hyewon walked around the corner. Eunbi then blushed as she caguhgt herslef staring a Hyewon. 'she needed to talk to Sakura...oh god Sakura." Eunbi then bolted down hallway and ran out the shcool gate. She was runnnign towards. Sakuras house when she saw a girl sitting by the swings in the park near their houses. She sighed and controlled her breathe, she texted Nako and Hitomi.

(TEXT CHAT)

Dear Leader; Ive found *Kura* she by the park near our houses. ill talk to her and bring her to my home meet me there in 20min

Little One; Thank goodness, Ok me Hitomi will be there soon.

----

Sakura was sitting on the swing for what seemd to be hours, she heaard fottsteps aprroach her. She looked up to see her eldest friend "Hey *Kura" Eunbi said calmly as she kneeled down infront of Sakura. "its okay you know." Eunbi said as she comforted Sakrua She began to tear up and they bothe shared a hug for few minutes. "You not disgusted or ashamed to be friends with me" Sakura asked in a paniced voice

Eunbi looked shocked "of course not, we'll alwasy be friends, you love who you love no mateer the gender." Sakura smiled at Eunbi as she wiped her eyes. She let out a shakey breath. "so if you dont mind me asking how long have you known?"Eunbi asked 

"I guess ive alwasy known but todya at lunch was mistake i didnt mean to say but once i did i started to think and there was a stange relief after i thought about what i said. i felt good liek i had been homnest with my self/ Sakura and eunbi shared a smile as Sakura conitued. "SOrry for worrying you. urgh class is goign to be fun tomorrow" 

Eunbi sttod up and gave her hand out to Sakur , which she took and they got up and walked arm and arm out the park towards her home. "Well dont worry about them and us lot will protect you" 

"Us?" Sakura asked a sbut EUnbi nodded to wards her fornt door in whcih Hitomi and Nako stood looking worried but their faces relaxed as tehy saw sakura and eunbi. Sakura too also felt some releif when sh esaw their concerned looks. The two girls ran towrad Sakrua and embraced her with a giant hug. Eunbi also joined the hug. 

'what an eventful first day' Eunbi thought as she Sakura's back as they all shared an embrace enjoying each others friendship.