Dreams Reflecting Reality

IZ*ONE HIGH

There was a light breeze in the air, the wind blowing what seemed to be curtains around a figure standing atop a cube. Sakura couldn't see who this mystery person was, the air was like mist she couldn't see more than few feet infant of her. The only thing she knew for certain was that she need, no wanted to get closer to the figure. 

As she got closer to the mysterious figure she noticed the figures long hair moving in the wind, she also noticed the figure was now dancing. Her fluid movements entranced Sakura, this increased her need to get closer to her. Even though  she was still out of focus Sakura knew she was closer to her. She could smell her perfume, the smell of strawberries intoxicated Sakura. She felt herself relax and her chest warmed at the smell. 

Suddenly the mysterious girl stopped her back facing towards Sakura. They both stood frozen. Sakura nervously reached out her hand to touch the girls shoulder. But as her hand slowly reached her shoulder, as her finger lightly graced the girls exposed skin. The girl turned around to grab the girls hand as she pulled her closer.

"Ch...Chaeyeon" Sakura muttered as Chaeyeon face inched closer to sakura. Their eyes locked onto each other. Chaeyeon then looked at Sakura lips as she girl smirked and inched even closer to Sakura face. Sakura anticipated the girl lips to touch hers. She was looking for a spark, an explosion to go off in her heart. 

But there was nothing, Sakura slowly open her eyes to find herself back in her room. She felt her cheeks burn as she replayed the dream in her head. 'how am I meant to see Chaeyeon now, without thinking about the dream.' Sakura closed her eyes agin putting her arm over her face, she couldn't stop the burning in her cheeks and her chest. 

After she calmed down Sakura got up and dressed for school. She didn't bother having breakfast as she didn't feel like eating. She's felt strange ever since she work up this morning the dream had shaken her. She need to calm her feelings for Chaeyeon, and the fact that they shared a club now didn't really help. The club head, Miss Bae, decided mix the club and do musical performance, and the fact that Sakura and her class was in the club that they would be a group working together for a performance which will be shown at the end of the year. 

Their groups theme was fairytales, and since the group was quite large, the group had sub groups doing different fairytales. The groups were set up like this 

Group 1- Sakura, Chaeyeon, Nako, Wonyoung, Eunbi and Hyewon were doing a variation of Snow White. Whilst the others were extras for the performance. 

However the extras had their own performance in which they stared whilst the others would be extras. 

Group 2- Minjoo, Yujin, Chaewon Hitomi, Yena and Yuri, were doing a Cinderella story, whilst Group 1 are the extras. 

The problems with the grouping happened immediately Chaewon and Wonyoung complained about Yujin being in a group with Minjoo. What Sakura found most interesting was that although Yujin also looked miserable about being in that group. Minjoo looked very pleased, but that was only because Sakura saw a little smile appear on her face as she she heard Yujin being called.

-----------

Sakura arrived at the school gate, it was very quiet, for some reason Eunbi had asked her to meet her before school starts. Sakura was little nervous, she didn't know what Eunbi wanted to talk about she just pulled her aside after the club meeting yesterday.

"Hey sakura come here a sec" Eunbi asked as she pulled Sakura with her away from the group which were still auguring about the grouping. 

"What's the matter Eunbi?" Sakura asked concerned as she saw her friend fidgeting with nerves. 

"Um..umm do you mind meeting me before school tomorrow before class starts....i...I want to talk about something between you and I" Eunbi's eyes flickered around the room as she whispered to Sakura.

Sakura looked over Eunbi's shoulder to see her class still arguing however she noticed how Hyewon and Chaeyeon were looking toward them, clearly just focusing on them rather than the others bickering. 

Sakura looked back at Eunbi's pleading eyes. She smiled 

"Okay" 

-------------

Sakura now approached their class, She looked inside to see Eunbi working. She slid the door open which made Eunbi look towards her direction. 

"OH Sakura you are here good" Eunbi greeted as Sakura approached her table. 

Sakura sat next to her and she watched as she saw Eunbi was nervous. "So...umm...I wanted to talk to you about some thing important." Eunbi stopped but Sakura shook her head to allow her to continue "So you know we've been friend for years, you are my best friend,. its just that I wanted to tell something I am....I am....."

But before Eunbi could finish the classroom door slid open violently and so fast that both girls jumped at the sound the clattering  door. Eunbi and Sakura quickly looked towards the door to a  very flustered Hyewon standing in the door frame. Both Eunbi and Sakura looked confusingly at the girl. 

Hyewon slowly and with confidence walked past the two girls, and to what sakura saw was purposely swaying her legs more and she passed Eunbi. Hyewon gave Sakura an intense glare as she passed, Eunbi was looking away from the tall girl who interpreted there conversation.. When Hyewon sat down, Sakura turned back Eunbi, who she noticed was slightly blushing. 

"What ddi you want say Eunbi?" Sakura whispered eh still felt the intense gaze of Hyewon form the back of the classroom. 

"It d...d.does'nt matter, I will tell you later." Eunbi stuttered as she dove back into her work. 

Sakura was now more confused as she stood up and moved over to her own desk. She looked back to now see Hyewon gazes was now on Eunbi, who was slightly fidgeting. Hyewon smiled at the girl and she laid her hands in her cheeks and watched the girl work. 

Sakura looked between the two and decided she must speak Eunbi after this class. 

------

As Yujin walked into school this morning she couldn't shake the unportable feeling in her stomach as she walked closer to her locker. She sighed as she the locker and swapped her books. She heard foot steps stop by her locker. She slowly leaned her head on the frame on the side of the lockers. She looked down to see two feet standing on the other side of the door. She closed her eyes and sighed as she closed the locker door. 

As she feared the girl she loved, the girl who ruined her life, the girl she longed to make smile, stood there looking down at her feet clutching onto her books. Yujin looked at Minjoo who leaned back and forth on her feet. not saying or doing anything. 

"what do you want?" Yujin asked a little too forcefully. Her tone seemed to make Minjoo fidget. Yujin sighed in frustration when the girl still didn't look at her nor answer her. Yujin turned to leave, but felt a small hand wrap around her wrist. 

Yujin froze as she felt Minjoo's hand touch her skin. She felt electricity course through her body. She turned away and yanked Minjoo's hand away from her arm. Minjoo still looked down, but as Yujin held Minjoo's hand within her own. Minjoo slowly looked up into Yujin's eyes, and she too looked into Minjoo's eyes.

They seemed to look into echothers eyes for what felt like hours. Minjoo gave her a little smile as she timidly lift her hand to touch Yujin's glasses. 

"I always preferred you with glasses."Minjoo whispers as her smile grew. 

Yujin felt her cheeks flare. The smile she was dying to see was so close. Yujin's eyes grew large as she felt Minjoo's hand cup her right cheek. Her blush increased. But Yujin as felt the warmth of Minjoo's contact. She was brought back to reality by sound the school bell. 

She glared at Minjoo who also looked slightly shocked, Yujin pushed minjoo's hand away from as she turned her back on the girl who made her heart skip a beat. Minjoo slowly brought her hand back the down face as she let out a breathe she didn't realise she was holding. Minjoo smiled as she turned around. But her smile immediately went as she turned around.

 "what was that?"