Chapter 6- in her office

IZ*ONE HIGH

Minjoo slowly regained her focus and left the girls bathroom. She walked in a daze towards her teachers office and just walked in, she noticed Yujin wasnt there. which didnt suprise her, but why did she fell worse because she wasnt here?. She the bell go off adn she then the dorr to the office slam open. Her teacher entered carrying what minjoo assumed was the work she missed. 

"I have let your teache rknow that you two will be in here till lunch time...Where Yujin?" The teacher asked. Minjooo just stared at the flooor and mumbled "i dont know" 

The teacher seemed to hear this, she gave a sorrowful sigh as she sat down at her desk in front Minjoo. "Miss Kim, do you mind if i call you Minjoo?" the teacher asked. 

Minjoo who still wasnt looking up nodded and the teacher continued. "well Minjoo i was hoping to talk to you about your,... lets say relationship with Miss Ahn Yujin." Minjoos eyes grew large as she looekd up suddenly at the teacher. Minjo ha dcompleetly forgotten the teachers name but she noticed on the desk sat her name plaque. It read Mrs Joo-hyun Bae. 

"Now Minjoo im only asking cause i've read both of you school records and it appears you two have always had problem before and since Yujin returned." Mrs Bae stopped as she looked sincerally at Minjoo.  "Do you mind if i ask why? Dont feel pressured to it totally your own business, its just it may help me uderstand." 

Minjoo gripped the end of her skrit. She was conflicted with to tell her what happened, when they children, what happened of the last few year and whta just happened in the bathroom. The thought of what just happend flared her cheeks. Hoping Mrs Bae didnt notice Minjoo cleared , 

"Well...Mrs Bae ... the thing is..." Minjoo began bust was interrupted by the office door opening. 

"AH... miss Ahn so glad you can join us." Mrs Bae joked as yujin stood by the door. Minjoo didnt look back at her, but felt Yuin intense gaze was on her. Mrs Bae seemed to notice the tension between the two. "Please sit down Yujin" 

Yujin was apprehensive at first but begrudgingly took the seat next to Minjoo. Yujin threw her bag to the side of her chair and leaned on to her hand. 

Mrs Bae watched the two girls. They seemed to be complete opposites of eachother. Yujin seemed to be confident and a bit laid back, whislt Mijnoo was a nervous and lacked the confidence. But Mrs Bae beleived tthere is or was a connection between the two. 

Seh smiled and stood up. "Well as i was just explaining to Minjoo. You will both be here until lunch time. I'll be in and out of my office, please finish this work and please no more  fighting or anything." Mrs Bae noticed the two girls fidgeting as she handed out their work. She shook her head as she left the office to check hwo the rothers were doing.

The two girls moved to the desk in Mrs Bae's office and sat there in an awkward and tense silence. Minjoo began the work set by Mrs Bae, but she noticed hwo Yujin was doing her work, she looked up just in time to Yujin look away. 

'Was she just staring at me?' Minjoo thought as she went back to her work. 

She then heard tapping. Yujin began to tap her pen on the side the desk. the noice was contious and it was starting to frustarte Minjoo. 

She sighed in frustration, "Do you have to do that?" Minjoo asked. Yujin stopped and looked minjoo straight into her eyes. "Why?" She asked innocently. But smirked. 

Minjoo scoffed 'As if she doesnt know it irratates me. "Because...because "she falltered under her gaze. "Because shouldnt you be working." 

Yujin seem to look slightly annoyed "I dont get it" 

"Dont get what i thought you were good at maths?" Minjoo asked as she looked down at her papers.

"not the math, i dont get IT"

"don get what?..." Mijoo asked looking up but what met with Yujins face being a few inchs away from her. Minjoo against her will loked away form ehr eyes and averted her gaze at her lips then back at hers eyes. "d..d.d.dont get w..what?" she asked again but this time it was in a hushed whisper. 

"I dont get whay...why i cant stop thinking about you." Yujin explained in also a whisper. Minjoo quivered when she felt Yujins breath on her lips. "and i cant stop myself from.. from.." Yujin stopped lookng down at the floor. leanign her forehead on Minjoos. They leaned into the tought together. 

"From what?" Minjoo asked

"From..from.." Yujin looked up, into Minjoos eyes and then at her lips. "from...fromm...hmph"

Minjoo couldnt take it anymore she missed Yujin touch she gave in into her impluses and captured Yujins lips in her own. Yujin immediately returned the kiss. Minjoo kissed Yujin alot more hungryly than last time she was the one controling the kiss. They were making out for what felt like hours, but they both reluctantly stopped. Yujin kept her teeth on Minjoos bottom lip as she pulled away, making minjoo groan in pain and plesure. They both stared into each others eyes breathing heaviliy. Minjoo gave a small smile to Yujin, who slowly returned the smile. 

Minjoo slowly pecked her lips again. But pulled away quickly. "Im....im..sorry." Minjoo apologised.

"its fine. ..its fine" Yujin said They were about to kiss again but Yujin heared foot steps coming twards the office door .she moved at the speed of light back to her desk, and looked down at her work. Minjoo saw Mrs Bae's silhouette in the window and she too quickly looked down at her work.  

Mrs Baw enter her office and smiled as she looekd at the girls working. Minjoo looked over at Yujin and noticed that she looked angry. 'Was she and angry at her or herself?'.

------------

Author Notes.

 

So this chpater was mostly Jinjoo focused and i promise the next will have the others in it. It was that i really wanted to right this situation between Jinjoo. so yeah thanks for reading please comment suggestions for future chapters and i may use them along with my ideas..