Chapter 7- From a Far

IZ*ONE HIGH

It was now lunch, Eunbi and a group of friends, Sakura, Nako, and Hitomi. Which now included Chaeyeon, Yena, Yuri.  They were sat in the cafeteria, Eunbi was still working on her school work. Being the class president meant she has a lot more pressure and responsibilities than the normal student in her class. 

She sighed as she doped her pen onto her books and rubbed her eyes. She heard the other girls talk amongst themselves. She looked over to see sakura talk energetically with Yena and Chaeyeon about music and video games.

Although Eunbi noticed how Chaeyeon just looked at Sakura talk when she was discussing video games with Yena. Eunbi smiled as she saw her friend being comfortable unlike how she was this morning. Chaeyeon seemed to help her.

Eunbi then noticed behind Sakura, several tables away from her. Sat Hyewon. Eunbi had to look through the walking students to see if it was her. However she saw the girl smirk. But a huge group of student walked infant of her view, in which Hyewon had disappeared. Eunbi was disappointed, she stood up and looked around the cafeteria for any sign of the girl. 

"Are you alright Eunbi?" Hitomi asked showing concern as Eunbi setback down, a little embarrassed. 

"I'm..I'm fine..Just seeing if the line for the food has calmed down yet." 

Hitomi believed this excuse. Eunbi was confused but she put on a smile. 'I must be going crazy. Too much work not enough food's thought as she stood away form the table. 

"Im going to get food." she said to the group, in case they wondered where she's going. 

She arrived in line, 'which now wasn't as long as before. But that probably mean  there is not much option of food to chose from.' She was right there wasn't much to chose from. So she picked up the last apple. 

But as she picked up the apple some one else behind her reached for the apple at the same time. She froze as she felt the closeness of the person behind. She slowly looked over her shoulder to see Hyewon staring at her. Her face showing no emotion, But her eyes, the eyes that Eunbi wanted to see attracted her in again. 

Hyewon then gave a little smirked as she ripped the apple out of Eunbi's grip and slowly brought it up to . Her stare intensified as she took a bite keeping her gaze on Eunbi. Eunbi's mouth opened slightly when Hyewon ripped the apple piece away. 

Eunbi swallowed as Hyewon swallowed. Then Eunbi moved her gaze to Hyewon lips which were now wet form apple juice. She started to be tempter to taste the apple of her lips. But she came to her senses when she the lips smirk. Eunbi looked back into hyewon eyes with shock to the girl look at her with a cocky look. 

Hyewon then winked at the panicking girl and turned away, Leaving Eunbi standing there alone. 

'WHAT ?!?' Eunbi screamed in her head. 

 

-----------

Eunbi slowly walked back to her table, she desperately  wanted to talk to sakura. 

"Hey sakura..."Eunbi began but wasn't able to finish when someone shouted.

"YUJIN!"

The gang looked towards the noice to see Chaewon and Wonyoung approach Yujin. With Minjoo standing a few steps behind the two angry girls. Yujin sighed and threw her head up towards the ceiling. 

She looked back when the two girls were in front of her. "What?" She asked in an annoyed tone. 

"Don't what me, we know what you did to minjoo." Chaewon commented.

Yujin looked shocked and began to blush when she glared with viscous intent behind the girls towards minjoo who shock her head and looked away as she too had a slight blush. 

"we know it was you who kicked and made her get detention." Wonyoung added. Yujin blinked then let out a breath she didn't know she was holding . 

Chaewon mistake this for a sigh and stepped closer to her. "I don't know what you problem is with but this stops now. You're ruining her life, she was never this quiet until you came back." 

Yujin looked over chaewon shoulder at Minjoo who still didn't look up. But she looked back Dat Chaewon. "Why down you ask her who ruined who's life?" Yujin asked towering over her. She shoved passed her walked through towards Minjoo. 

She stopped just next to her and whispered so quietly into her ear. "Should you tell them." Yujin's breath against Minjoo's ear made the girl quiver but she remained silent. "Guess you still a spineless then" Yujin stated as she quickly nit her ear and walked off shoving her shoulder too. 

But due Yujin biting her ear Minjoo legs were weak, and Yujin shoved her a bit too hard and Minjoo fell to the ground. Slamming her head hard against the floor. She yelped in pain. Making Yujin and Chaewon look towards Her. Yujin looked concerned but Chaewon just stared at Yujin and then ran towards her. 

Minjoo looked up in a daze towards Yujin's eyes and she began to imagine her when they were younger. She looked concerned as if she cared about her again. But she must of been imagining it. But before Minjoo could think, Chaewon slammed into Yujin and tackled her to the ground. She toppled Yujin and began to slap her. Yujin was taken a back by this sudden attack but she attempted to fight back. 

A group of student formed around the girls. Sakura and Hitomi were the only ones out of there group that were able to get close. Hitomi eyes grew late wet she saw Chaewon fighting Yujin like she was out of her mind. Eunbi soon join the two ad she too looked shocked but then regained her composure and she looked at Sakura as if she knew what to do. 

Eunbi shock her head towards the fight and Sakura moved with Hitomi to  grab Chaewon. It was difficult to get close to the girls. But Hitomi grabbed Chaewon by wrapping her arms around the girls stomach  and with Sakuras help pulled her away.

"Hitomi get her out of here" Eunbi command as Hitomi was already going towards the doors carrying a crazy Chaewon struggling to get out of the grip Sakura and Hitomi had on her. Eunbi then looked down at Yujin who just laid down on the floor. Eunbi sighed and got down next to her to see if she was injured or not. 

She saw a few scratches and bruises. She then remembered the of student watching as if it was a 'show'. She was about to tell them to leave. 

"EVERYONE GET LOST!" someone shouted. Eunbi the noticed student leaving when the person knelt down opposite Eunbi next to Yujin. She looked up to see Hyewon. 

"Thanks" Eunbi said silently as she looked back at Yujin who too looked thankful at Hyewon. 

"Its alright" Hyewon said as she moved some hair out of Yujin's face. Eunbi's chest hurt a bit at this but moved the feeling a side as she then saw a timid Minjoo approach. 

"h...how..how is she is?" She asked not getting to close. Eunbi smiled at the girl "She will be fine but ....ah Yuri, Yena can you please take Her to the nurse. Oh and Chaeyeon and Nako go please check on Sakura and Hitomi and take them with you." She nodded her head towards Minjoo and Wonyoung. 

They did as they were told. Yena and Yuri helped Yujin to her feet and took her to the nurse. Wonyoung followed Nako out the cafeteria. But as Chaeyeon was about to leave she saw That Minjoo looked on towards the limping Yujin. Chaeyeon smiled at the girl and put her arm around her shoulders and took her somewhere else away form this madness, she wanted to help but she needed to talk to the the girl in the middle of this first. 

Eunbi got up as she grabbed the girls bags and Hyewon helped her carry half the load and the tow girls walked to their classroom. Hyewon smiled and Eunbi returned it.  

 

---Outside

Hitomi and Sakura were carrying the crazy girl out side so she doesn't accidentally kick anyone or anything. Hitomi eventually put her down on the wall outside and sat infront her, attempting to calm her down. 

"hey..hey Chaewon clawed down...please that's no way to act." Hitomi pleaded . 

Chaewon closed her eyes and  took a deep breath and let it out in way to let out her anger. When she opened her eyes she daw Hitomi concerned eyes and she smiled when saw Chaewon was calm. Chaewon returned it with a small smile. 

"Why do act like this chaewon.? What did Yujin do?" Sakura asked as she made Chaewon focus on her rather than Hitomi. 

"I...i...I don't really know. its just...all I know is that ever since SHE came back Minjoo's changed." Chaewon stopped her smile growing bigger at the memories. "Minjoo used be so confident and she was happy but now she's the complete opposite ever since she came back its her fault. But minjoo doesn't say why. But I noticed how Yujin looked at her with disgust and me Wonyoung saw her once corner Minjoo and that was the first time I ever attacked. I hate what's she s did to my...I,...mean to Minoo." 

Chaewon looked away. But Hitomi and Sakura noticed what she was about to say. Sakura was shocked, as was Hitomi but she was also a bit hurt. Hitomi put on a fake smile and sat next to Chaewon and she leaned her head on Hitomi shoulder. Sakura looked between the two but before she could say anything Nako and Wonyoung arrived.