White As Snow

IZ*ONE HIGH

Eunbi sat amongst her group in a dance classroom, there was no chairs, just an empty space surrounded by mirrors. The group sat in a circle, she looked around to the girls conversing amongst themselves.  Right opposite her she saw her little friend Nako talking the tall girl, Wonyoung. They were just talking, probably getting to know each other, since from, what she could tell, they didn't know each other that well. 

She saw to her left that Sakura, her dearest and best friend, and Chaeyeon were talking energetically. doing little different dance movements with their hands. Chaeyeon Is an excellence dancer, so she suggested teaching sakura, who wasn't that confident dancing. Eunbi found it interesting how Sakura blushes when Chaeyeon laughs, talks or Touches her. 

Eunbi found it really interesting. 

She smirked as she watched her friend blush again as Chaeyeon laughed at her goofiness. 

Eunbi looked down at her shoes moving them back and forth. She then remembered. Hyewon. Who was currently sitting right next to her, munching on a chocolate bar. Eunbi looked at the girl her cheeks puffing out as she ate the chocolate. Her eyes were wide even though she wasn't focusing on anything. Eunbi found it cute she looked like a baby, tasting chocolate of rat first time. Eunbi smiled softly as she saw the girl take another bit. 

Hyewon took the bite. But stopped she then looked over at Eunbi, They stared at each other for a few seconds. Hyewon then pulled away from the chocolate and counted the ate, still keeping her eyes on Eunbi. 

Eunbi watched the girl chew her own mouth going dry, Hyewon's dark eyes burned into Eunbi's soul. Eunbi swallowed. Hyewon then began to smirk. Her gaze moving down to Eunbi's lips. Eunbi blushed she began to get flustered. 

Hyewon then gave her the chocolate. Eunbi blinked at her. Hyewon smirk grew. Eunbi slowly moved her head forward and took a small bite of the chocolate. Hyewon eyes sparkled as Eunbi pulled away. 

Eunbi only just noticed, Hyewon skin was so pale, a nice pale, white almost like snow, and eating  chocolate with the thought of snow warmed Eunbi's heart. Hyewon smirked turned into a soft smile as she watch Eunbi swallow. 

"thanks" Eunbi muttered 

"no problem." Hyewon replied, her husky whisper made Eunbi shiver. Hyewon moved away sat back to watch the other. 

Eunbi blinked her blush intensifying as she too looked away, to her left hiding her face form the others. 

'calm down, calm down, calm down' Eunbi kept telling herself attempting to slow her heart rate.

Eunbi stopped and looked up to see her face in the mirror, she saw her blush had calmed, but she looked and saw that Hyewon was looking at her in the reflection. Eunbi saw Hyewon looked shocked as she caught her looking , Eunbi stayed looking at the mirror after Hyewon quickly looked away. 

'was she just?' Eunbi ask herself as she turned around to watch the others. 

A loud noice echoed through out the room. Everyone looked to the door to Miss Bae had returned form the other group. She smiled at the group as she approached them. 

"well the others have started out good."Miss Bae said as he sat amongst the others. 

"SO have we decided who's going to be our Snow White?" MIs bae asked as she looked around the group. 

Eunbi also looked around the group, no one was offering so Eunbi slowly put her hand up. 

"ah good Eunbi will be our Snow White but who wanted to be her prince?" 

Before anyone could put their hand up Hyewon's hand rushed up. Everyone looked at her a bit strangely, her hand shot up lie lighting even before Miss Bae asked the question. 

"um...umm" Hyewon looked around slightly flustered. "The prince is barely in the play so I don't mind being the prince." Hyewon explained. Everyone believed her. But Eunbi still had a small blush afterwards.

"ok so Who wants to be the Evil queen.?" Chaeyeon and Wonyoung put up their hands. Miss bae looked between the two and decided "Wonyoung you'll be the queen. and you three will be the main dwarfs with the others being the extras."

"Who are the main dwarfs?" Nako asked. 

Eunbi and the others didnt say anything, they had to think about that, 'who are the main dwarfs in Snow White.?' 

"well I suppose, there's Happy, Angry and ....and....oh Dopey" Miss Bae said excitedly. 

"hmmm so Chaeyeon you'll be Happy."  Chaeyeon smiled

"Nako you'll be Grumpy" Nako smiled but then jokingly put on a grumpy face. Everyone laughed but then Sakuras noticed.

"hang that means I'm..." 

"Dopey" Chaeyeon said bursting init a fit of giggles. Eunbi too gigged as she thought that Sakura perfectly fit the role of dopey. But she stopped when she noticed in the reflection that Hyewon wasn't laughing instead she was looking at her wit a slight glare and then looking away. This confused Eunbi. 

"Ok so I will decide the musical numbers you will be performing. Chaeyeon do you mind coming up with the Choreography." 

"Of course Miss Bae."  

"Good I hope you don't mind me picking the music. Know for a fact that Miss Wendy will be picking thematic for the others and I want to beat them by having the best performance. Sorry I'm a bit competitive like that." Miss Bae explained composing herself again as the group laughed a little at their excited teacher. 

Then the group began to discuss their play and what type of dancing they will do. Eunbi began to get worried she would have to dance zealot. She began to regret putting herself up as Snow White. 

But Sakura had noticed a she pulled Eunbi close and rubbed her shoulders. Chaeyeon stopped for a second when she noticed this and Hyewon seem to move further away from Eunbi too.  Eunbi looked at her but Hyewon did not look at her for the rest of the club session. 

 Eunbi tired looking for her afterwards but it appeared she left. Eunbi looked down and kicked the ground as she walked down the hallow towards the door. But further down the opposite way to Eunbi Hyewon was hiding behind a corner she watched the girl walk through the door dow the hall. She leaned against the corner letting out a long breath her chest burning as she followed the girls trail. She began to quicken her pace as she rushed out the School. She saw Eunbi nearing the school gate. Hyewon quickly ran after her, Her bag smacking against her back. 

Eunbi had her headphones she was listen to Better With You- by This Wild Life. She walked slowly down the deserted street infant of the School. Her emotion poured into the song her soul. She then felt a hand on her shoulder turning her around. She was shocked to see an out of breathe Hyewon in front of  her, panting, her red afce  stared at Eunbi. 

Eunbi favourite part of the song. The chorus, was playing as she looked at Hyewon's lips, Hyewon too looked at Eunbi's  lips, The twos  overflowing emotional tension poured over as Hyewon rushed to cup Eunbi's cheeks and she leaned into her to kiss her lips. Eunbi eyes shut as their lips finally met. 

The last of chocolate melted between their lips. Both hungrily kissing each other with all their passion. Eunbi placed her hands on Hyewon's shoulder. Hyewon carted Eunbi's cheeks as there lips moulded together. 

They parted their breathing erratic. Eunbi blushed as she opened her eyes to see Hyewon's stare into hers. Both were shocked by what they just did that neither of them moved afterwards. But Eunbi noticed Hyewon move back in to kiss again, she closed her eyes waiting for her touch., But it never came. The warmth of hand suddenly disappeared Eunbi opened her eyes to see Hyewon had gone.

'SHE JUST RAN OFF' Eunbi shouted in her head. her frustration growing. She then felt a drop of rain hit her head. She groaned, then a full on rain storm hit Eunbi, she was now wet, annoyed hot and she was  bloody furious that the girl she's been crushing on just kissed her and the ran off.She stomped her foot. and the walked home with quickly her furious emotion wicked her speed. 

 

'KNOCK...KNCO...KNOCK...KNOCK. ' 

Sakura opened her door to see a wet furious Eunbi standing in her door. 

She looked at her shocked but laughed at her 

"Don't. That Hyewon just Kissed me and left me in the rain." Eunbi said as Sakura stoped laughing and looked at her friend. Sakura the brought Eunbi in and sat her down inhale room 

"Ok talk" 

 

---

After Eunbi explained what happen to Sakura. Sh just sighed into her hands hiding her fury and her blushing face. 

Sakura sat next to her and rubbed her back. 

"Well I don't know hyewon well bit maybe she's scared" Sakura suggested. 

"Maybe...I don't know. its just it was amazing and she just left." 

Sakura gave her a sad smile. "Do you want to stay here since int Friday and we will be meeting the other for rehearsals tomorrow.?" 

"thanks"Eunbi said as he texted her parents letting her now she would be staying at Sakuras again. 

Eunbi sighed as she leaned into the sofa. She was wearing some of sakura clothes. which she borrowed. Sakura arutened to the living room with some popcorn. She smiled and they began to watch a film. Eunbi wasnt really focusing in the move she kept replaying that kiss in her mind. she then thought of something

 

"Sakura"

"hmm"

"I'm going to try something"

"try what....hmph" 

Sakura was interrupted by Eunbi's lips. Eunbi was kiss Sakura. Sakura tied to move away but Eunbi pushed her onto the sofa. Sakura squirmed under her but she didn't mind. She never kissed a girl before, it was quote nice. But something was missing. 

Eunbi must of felt it to cause she pulled away. 

"Sorry. I just wanted to test something" Eunbi apologised 

"It ok. I guess" Sakura said as the two looked away form each other. 

Eunbi coughed and began to explain "Its just that the I hyewon kissed me there was I don't keno how to explain it but when I just kissed you there's was..nothing."

"oh"

"I don't mean it in a rude way. Its just there was no feeling to it." 

"I get it" Sakura agree as the two sat awkwardly again. 

"sorry" 

"Hey we are alright just let not talk about it " Sakura suggest 

Eunbi nodded and they continued the movie and eventually they feel asleep on the sofa.