Wanna Dance Together ?

IZ*ONE HIGH

Sakura was stressed, the stress of the revision and pressure to do well in her exams, kept he Ron edge. She was currently studying in the library with Nako and Hitomi, they all struggled with Languages, They were looking over phrases and examples. Sakura's problem was understanding  how to pronounce certain phrases. The others weren't great too. However Nako was the best out of the three, so she was the head of their revision group, but even she had her limits. She struggled as well. 

 

Sakura sighed as she looked over her textbook. she was overstressed. She couldn't do it anymore. 

 

"I cant" Sakura said throwing her pen on her book.

 

"What?" Nako asked jumping at Sakura sudden outburst.

 

"I can't"

 

"Ok" Hitomi chimed in 

 

"I cant do it anymore" She exclaimed leaning forward over her book, she smiled as she heard Nako laugh. 

 

"Well we have been doing this for over an hour" Nako said picking up Sakura hand which was covering her book. 

 

" I can't,,,,," Sakura e-mailed closing her eyes her head now leaning on the book facing away from the the other two. 

 

Sakura sighed an open her eyes. She saw saw big brown eyes in front her her. 

 

"Ah" Sakura screamed as she sat back up. 

 

Chaeyeon smiled from her position, she was crouching next to the table looking up at Sakura.

 

"Hello lovelies " She greeted as she stood up.

 

"hey Chaeyeon" Nako greyed. Hitomi smiled at her, Sakura still ermine silence ta little embarrassed by her reaction.

 

"so from what I heard, you 'cant do it anymore'" She cheeky smiled at Sakura who avoided Chaeyeon's gaze instead focusing of her fingers. 

 

"w-well i j-just don't get it" Sakura mumbled. 

 

"well I could help you...."Chaeyeon blushed as Sakura alone dup at her. "Three....I cant help you three." Chaeyeon smile around the table. 

 

"Really?" Hitomi asked

 

"of course I'm great at languages... so let start shall we?" She moved over to sit next Sakura. she sat very still. Nako smirked as she noticed Chaeyeon sit quite close to Sakura. But decided not to she needed to focus on her studying, which Chaeyeon began a few seconds later. 

 

-----------

 

They had been studying for another hour before they decided to stop and pack away. The four walked out the library together, they split up in the hallway. Nako had meet her mother to help eh run their shop. Hitomi left to go home and study other subjects.  Sakura joked about how she was studying too much, but felt sad when Hitomi replied, that she had nothing better to do.

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura shared a look as they watched her walk alone out of the hallway. 

 

Sakura felt her muscle tense she stretch and moved her back around, Chaeyeon noticed Sakura tense. "Do you fancy a dance?"

 

"What ?" Sakura asked confused and slightly embarrassed 

 

"I always dance when I want to relieve stress." Chaeyeon smiled. 

 

" hmm why not"

 

"come on then" Chaeyeon grabbed hold and lead Sakura away with her. To Sakuras surprise the touch of Chaeyeon hand had already relived some of her stress. but she didn't mind being lead away by Chaeyeon.

 

"where are we going?" Sakura asked, she noticed they were not going to the dance rooms.

 

“To the roof”

 

“The roof?”

 

“Hmm”

 

They reached the staircase to the roof and went up. The roof was open and wide. Sakura could see why Chaeyeon would like to dance her. The open space and fresh air was more relaxing that a stuffy dance room.

 

“Nice isn’t it ?” Chaeyeon asked looking at Sakura, who nodded in response 

 

“Ok let’s start then.” Chaeyeon let go of Sakuras hand and got her phone and headphones out. 

 

“Here” Chaeyeon said handing Sakura an earpiece. Sakura took it and put in her ear. 

 

The music started to play. Chaeyeon held out her hand giving Sakura a smile. Which made Sakura her widen and cheeks flush. But she returned the smile and grab her hand softly. Chaeyeon brought Sakura close holding her in an embrace. Sakura blushed but looked into Chaeyeons eyes. They starred at each other as they moved around. They dance slowly but with a nice calmness. Sakura was slim out bun Chaeyeon, the laughed heartily as she brought back in to Chaeyeins hold.  

 

Sakura leaned close over chaeyeons smile holding her close. The song slowly ended and two moved away from each other. They shared a bashful smile. 

 

“That was nice” chaeyeons said 

 

“Yeah it was” Sakura said smiling widely at her. 

 

“You can dance”

 

“Not as good as you”

 

“Thanks” 

 

They starred at each other. Suddenly Sakura eyes fling there was down to chaeyeons lips. She couldn’t help herself something in her brain took cronteol. Her Cody’s was now on the other girls lips. 

 

She wasn’t the only one. When she looked back up she saw Chaeyeins gaze was on her own lips. She opened in shock. Chaeyeon smirked and too sakueas lips witching her on. 

 

Sakuras heart exploded her eyes exploded out of her sockets. She saw Chaeyeons eyes close as she leaned further into Sakuras lips. Sakura remained frozen her hand outstretched towards her feet’s. she timidly  returned the kiss her lips minded together with Chaeyeons but she relaxed as she felt the tingle in her lips move around her body. Making her body fall into a relaxed state. Chaeyeon moves her arm around Sakuras lower back holding her closer. 

 

Sakura heard Chaeyeon moan into the kiss. This surprised her, she had no idea Chaeyeon felt like this. She pulled away, her breathing heavy  and was left open. Sakura couldn’t help but smile. 

 

“I like you..” she admitted

 

Chaeyeon smiled and put her hand on Sakuras blushing cheek.  “ I like you too.”

 

Sakura smile widen as she put her arms around chaeyeons neck. “Great” she moved toward and kissed Chaeyeon who hall it squealed into the kiss lift Sakura up in her arms the two span around as the wind rushed past them the sun setting casting them in a rich golden light.