Playing a Play

IZ*ONE HIGH

 

Sakura woke up sweat covering her body. She woke up in a panicked state. Her bed was soaked it looked like she went for a nightly sleep and didn't bother to dry herself. She couldn't think why she was nervous. She kept having vivd dreams all night. 

She shook her head as she wiped her deep dark eyes. She then felt an arm around her wait move around her. Sakura froze. she slowly looked over her shoulder and saw a peacefully asleep Eunbi. 

"oh yeah" Sakura muttered relieving last night. How she was peacefully watching TV till she heard banning on her door, and a wet frustrated Eunbi came in and vented to her, as well as stealing her first kiss. 

Sakura blushed and groaned into her hands. She couldn't believe her best fired had kissed her, she remembered how it didn't feel right. Eunbi felt that too as they both felt awkward about the kiss. Sakura thought it was like kiss her sister. Which Eunbi basically was. 

However Sakura still felt weird about it. For some reason she felt guilty. She didn't know why, it wasn't as if she was dating someone. Maybe it's because she lost her first kiss and she wanted to share it with the girl she found special.

Sakura then looked up into her mirror opposite her bed. She then thought, maybe she feels guilty because of her crush for Chaeyeon. She the began to think about 'what would happen if Chaeyeon found out? Would she freak or would she not care, I mean it's not like we're dating we only just started being friend. good friend' Sakura smiled as she pictured Chaeyeon smile. Her blushed increased. 

Sakura heard movement behind and saw Eunbi was awake.  

"Morning" Eunbi grumbled still half asleep. She sat up stretching her arms above her head.  

"So what time do we need to meet the others?" Eunbi asked.

"um...around 9:00 I think. So we will need to get ready soon." Sakura said looking at her clock noticing they needed to leave soon to make it in Time to meet the others. 

Eunbi sighed na got up along with Sakura and got dressed. Sakura got dressed quickly and decided to make her and Eunbi some toast. By the time the toast was ready Eunbi was ready and the two left Sakuras house. 

Eunbi wrapped her arms around Sakura hugging her sides as they walked to school. It was a Saturday morning so the streets weren't busy, yet. Sakura liked to look around the streets when they were mostly empty. 

Sakura noticed Eunbi steeply lean onto her. Sakura nudge her awake with her arm. Eunbi glared at her but Sakura smiled in response. The two approached the school gate. They noticed some of the others arriving as well.

"Hey guys" Eunbi waved still holding Sakura. 

The other turned to the two and waved. 

"Hey Eunbi, Sakura." Yuri greeted next to a waving Yena and Yujin. 

Sakura smiled at the girls but noticed that nt everyone is here yet. 

"Where are the others. ?" Sakura asked looking around the girls. 

"not sure" Hitomi said next to Nako who was on her phone. 

"Wonyoung said she, Chaewon and Minjoo would be here in a sec. Not sure about Chaeyeon."  Nako said to everyone. Yujin shuffled on her feet and turned around to see Hyewon coming their direction

"Well now here arrives the silent Hyewon" Yujin greeted Hyewon who smacked her arm smiling teasingly at her. But Sakura noticed her smile falter  when she saw Eunbi Sakura knew why but she shivered when she felt  Hyewon intense eye look at her and Eunbi who still clung onto her. Sakura avoid Hyewon's eyes, when she noticed Wonyoung, Chaewon and Minjoo arrived. 

"hey everyone" Wonyoung greeted. 

"now we just wait for Chaeyeon" Yena said

"I'm here"

Sakura froze when she heard Chaeyeon husky tone behind her, Everyone looked at Chaeyeon. Sakura noticed Chaeyeon was slightly annoyed her face showed no expression but her eyes read fury. Her eyes flicker to Eunbi who just smiled at her. Sakura chest hurt when Chaeyeon didn't even look at her and just walked on

"come on then" she said as everyone else trialed behind her. 

They all gathered in their classroom.. they moved the desk and chairs to the side to make an empty space.

"ok everyone so we will practise Group 1s play first then Group 2 after lunch." Eunbi instructed as Group 1 prepared themselves. 

Sakura Nako and Chaeyeon were playing the main three dwarfs, with Yena, Yuri, Hitomi and Chaewon playing the others as extras. 

Whilst Eunbi was Snow White, Hyewon as the prince and Wonyoung as the evil prince. 

Minjoo and Yujin watched for the most part. But they released they didn't have anyone for the Mirror so Yujin offered to play that part.  They all had fun practising story of Snow White. They laughed when Eunbi kept messing up her lines, and Nako improvised some lines which made a few giggle. However all were in silence when they got the kiss scene.

"Ok so we are about finished...just...the...the..." Eunbi said nervously looking over the script notes. Her cheeks slightly blushing. 

"The Kiss" Nako said excitedly from the audience " my favourite part" She said happily 

"Hmm" Eunbi said as she sat on the desk and laid down on it pretending to be a sleep. 

Hyewon lazily pretended to ride a horse into the scene making Yena and Yujin laugh.  

"what is this, a fair lady.....the fair lady form before." She said mockingly as she approached above Eunbi who looked at her with one eye open. Hyewon began to get nervous. "UMM...UM ....A kiss ...maybe...a..uh....maybe a kiss would wake....her" Hyewon finished. 

Eunbi closed her eye again. Hyewon slowly lowered her head down towards Eunbi. The anticipation grew in Eunbi's heart. the lips that plagued her dreams last night were about to meet her lips again in an amazing kiss. Hyewon looked down at the girl, 'wow' Hyewon thought as she looked at her features. But she stooped nervous about kissing her again, fearing she would feel what she felt last night, and should she really kiss her infant of her their class. She looked to her side to see all the girls looking at them in silence the tension building. She swallow as she moved her lips inches closers to Eunbi who waited for their lips to meet. But they never did Hyewon quickly pecked her cheek and pulled away. Eunbi opened her eyes a little disappointed but continued away way. 

"OH my princes you've saved me." 

"BLAH BLAH BALH" Yena interrupted 

" Why didn't you kiss?" She asked annoyed her duck lips pouting. "you should kiss it'd make it more believable" 

Yuri smacked over the back of the head. "Ignore her." she said "Right so I think it's our turn isn't it. 

Group 2 nodded as they got ready. 

Their play was Cinderella Hitomi playing the main role, and Chaewon was the prince. Yujin Was the evil stepmother, with Yena and Yuri being her evil stepdaughters, and Minjoo was the Fairy godmother. Group 1 would play other ballroom dancers. The play was fun for the girls, Hitomi was nervous while playing cinderella, which worked in her favour. Yena and Yujin enjoyed being evil but Yuri found it a little bit difficult to be mean to Hitomi. 

"You got to think that it is someone you hate:" Yena suggest to Yuri. 

"who could hate that face" Yuri said as she hugged around Hitomi head, who blushed squirming in  her hold. "Stop" she whined. 

"ok ok let's continue" Chaewon said pulling them apart. 

They got to the dance scene, and Hitomi was slightly nervous as Chaewon approached her as the 'prince' "my lady" She bowed reaching out her hand. Hitomi took it and they pulled each other close. Chaewon began to lead the dance. They stared at each other. Hitomi looked away beginning to feel shy. Chaewon smirked as they span around. 

Eunbi put on some ballroom music as everyone began to dance. Yena grabbed a blushing Yuri and began to dance. Wonyoung and Nako were also apart of the crowd. Eunbi looked over at Hyewon who sat not he opposite side of the classroom she didn't have the confidence to go over there. 

Sakura was sat next to her and saw her look over to Hyewon. She sadly smiled and looked down at her feet. Until she saw a hand infant of her view.  She looked up to see Chaeyeon looking at her. "Would yo care to dance my lady ?" she asked teasingly in an old fashioned tone. 

Sakura laughed and took Chaeyeon hand. "Of...of course" she said as they joined the others dancing. 

Chaeyeon slowly put her other hand on Sakura lower back as they slowly danced to the music. Sakura felt like she was floating. All she could focus on was her and Chaeyeon. Who just smiled at her. Sakura slightly blushed but didn't break the eye contact. They just shared their moment together dancing. Sakura wished this would never end. But the music stopped. 

Hitomi forgot she had to run, and she gasped "oh  yeah"  Hitomi whispered, only her and Chaewon heard, Chaewon laughed as Hitomi ran off. 

They continued the play with out anything else interesting happening. 

All the girls sat in their classroom exhausted from practice.e 

"well done everyone" Eunbi said to everyone. 

"that was fun" Yena said leaning against Yuri's back "Yeah" she replied breathlessly.  

"Well that is enough for today let's meet again after school on Monday." Eunbi said as she got up thanking everyone again as they got up and ready to leave. 

"You're not bad you know" Chaeyeon Sia dot Sakura as they moved the desk back to their original place. 

"At what ?"

"dancing. You're not as bad as you think you are" Chaeyeon smiled at Sakura who looked away hiding her blush. 

"thanks" She muttered. Chaeyeon smiled at the girls shy cuteness. 

Eunbi was in front of the class sorting out the scripts. when she saw Hyewon leaving. 

"Hey sakura can you sort these out me for a sec?" she asked rushing out the class.

"HEY" Eunbi shouted catching up with Hyewon. who reluctantly stopped. 

"I need to talk to you" Eunbi said sternly crossing her arms.

Hyewon didn't say anything  

"you know...you know you don't get to just kiss me and run off like that." Eunbi said angrily steeping closer to Hyewon who looked down at her shoes. 

"and I couldn't stop think about it, how much you upset me, how much you pissed me off. How much it hurt when you left."Eunbi stopped as her voice cracked. 

"but all I wanted to do since was...was...." Eunbi said but stopped when Hyewon looked back up. Eunbi stared into her eyes, the yes that haunt her dream.

" it" she muttered. 

Eunbi grabbed Hyewon shoulders and shoved her against the wall shoving their lips together. The lips she wanted to kiss ever since they first kissed. Their lips melted together. Hyewon moaned as Eunbi bit her bottom lip. Making her open allowing Eunbi to explore Hyewon's mouth. their tongues dancing together as Hyewon continued to moan into Eunbi's mouth. 

"hmm"Eunbi mane Das she pulled away still holding Hyewon's lips between hers. 

"You not running away this time" Eunbi said teasingly. Hyewon smiled sadly 

"I'm sorry its just...I was scarred what I felt when I kissed was something I never felt before." Hyewon confessed putting her hand on Eunbi's cheek. 

"But you could've of said that" 

"I know its just...*sigh* I don't know ...I'm sorry" 

"Its ok" Eunbi said giving her a quick peck. 

"so" 

"So" 

"what now?" Hyewon asked.

"hmm about we meet outside in a minute?" Eunbi suggested spieling at her

"Ok" Hyewon smiled back. They quickly kissed as they approved ways. 

Eunbi quickly bid goodbye and ran to meet Hyewon outside. She smiled widely as they walked off both smiling happy hand in hand.