24th April ~ Back to you / JongTae

30 Days of Hyunnie

Only few days till the April will be away. I enjoyed writing my project thought sometimes I was running out from the ideas and was like - oh man, what should I write this time? Ah, I should let these thoughts to be on the last day, so, here you go, enjoy JongTae (Uhm... I teared up a bit, but... it is okay xD)


Jonghyun opened his book and took a sip from his coffee. His day was long and awful. He sighed and looked over the café. It was almost empty. Only few customers were left and also him. Hyun sighed and his attention was whole on his book. The café would be closed in two hours, he could stay a bit longer and maybe finish his book. He closed his eyes for a while and continued reading.

His book was some kind of novel, he loved some good romantic books though his life wasn’t that much romantic. His first love was in high school. There was a boy who stole his heart when he was in his third grade and the boy entered the school in his first grade. They fell into each other. Jjong wanted to be the best partner for his younger boyfriend.

They were nice couple and everything seemed fine. Jjong wanted to become a lawyer, he was studying hard and made free time for his baby. It was nice time and Jonghyun still regretted the day when they just… fell apart. It was at that time when he should finished his high school and got onto the college. Everything was fine, his boyfriend had still two years of high school, they promised to each other that they will meet every week.

Jonghyun sighed as he couldn’t pay attention to his book. He put it on the table and ran his hand in his hair. His thoughts were full of his ex-boyfriend. Their relationship ended so quickly and his heart was broken from it. They just drift apart so quickly, that Jonghyun didn’t have any clue…

He sipped his coffee and looked out from the window. It was still like yesterday though it was six years now. Long six years after which he became one of the best lawyers in the Korea. His boyfriend called him… when he entered the college, his heart fell into love with someone else. Someone who was everyday for him unlike Jonghyun. Jjong was in Japan for his studies. It was so hard for them both and… yeah, his boyfriend wasn’t his forever.

Once, it was two years back, he saw them in the park. The taller black-haired boy was handsome and well built. Jonghyun swallowed hard and vanished quickly from the park away. It was hard time for him. But he should forget, he should find his new lover, but he couldn’t… his heart… He didn’t have a heart, not his own.

“J-Jonghyun hyung?” his thoughts were interrupted by that nice and soft voice.

By that voice he wanted to hear every night. That voice which was nice melody for him and he just was thinking about his owner. He didn’t want to raise his head. It was only dream, wasn’t it? If he would open his eyes, his nice dream will be vanished just quickly as it came to him. Suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder.

Jjong blinked and looked at two innocent eyes. It wasn’t dream, if it was, then it was stupid dream! His eyes met these beautiful chocolate eyes which reminded him hazelnut eyes. He took a breath and sip of his coffee because his throat became dry.

“T-Taemin?” he blinked twice to make sure that his eyes aren’t betraying him.

But even when he opened his eyes again, Taemin was still here. Standing in front of him. He didn’t change at all. His puffy eyes, fluffy cheeks, his… hair… his eyes. Jonghyun bit his lip and shivered a bit.

“Hyung… can I sit down, please?” Taemin pointed at the empty place when Jjong nodded and made a place on his side.

“Sure… you can… so… how are you doing?” Jjong asked.

“Kinda fine… but… I missed you…” Taemin lowered his head.

“Missed me? Taemin… you have your pretty tall boyfriend…” Jjong sighed and shook his head when Taemin looked at him in surprise.

“You… saw us?” he bit his lip and Jjong nodded.

“Yeah… one day… in the park…” Jjong whispered and looked at the side.

“We… we’re not thing anymore… We broke up six months ago…” Taemin sighed and the waiter gave him his order.

Jonghyun looked surprisingly at Taemin and blinked. When the waiter was away, he spoke. “You… broke up? I don’t believe…” Jjong shook his head and sighed when his hand ran over his book.

“Hyung… I… I couldn’t stand his attitude… he wasn’t that soft and kind as he was before… he became a bit… rougher and I… I remembered you and your voice… your kindness and your hands which were taking the best care of me… I was selfish when we broke up… I was so stupid that I just let you go… I… I am still stupid… I couldn’t realize that my heart belongs only to you…” Taemin bit his lip and Jjong watched him confusedly.

“Hyung… I… do you have anyone? I… I am sorry… you sure have… and I just… I am just so selfish and stubborn… you deserve someone better,” Taemin sighed and shook his head.

“No… no Taemin… I don’t have anyone… I couldn’t have anyone… you and me… I just don’t have my heart… you took it with yourself… I am not myself since that day,” Jonghyun lowered his head and Taemin’s eyes lightened up a bit when he kneeled beside Jonghyun and took his hand.

“Y-ya! What are you doing… stand up,” Hyun hissed and frowned.

“N-no… I won’t till… Can you forgive me, hyung? Can you please forgive me these years when I was so blind and my young me which was so stupid and fool… I couldn’t just wait for you… I was stupid… back then… so much stupid that I feel ashamed for it…” Taemin shivered and squeezed Jonghyun’s hand in his.

“Taemin… please… stand up…” Jjong sighed.

“Hyung…” Taemin blinked.

“Stand up… finish your coffee and we will talk about it in my house…” Jonghyun looked seriously at Taemin’s eyes.

Tae blinked, but nodded and let go of Hyun’s hand when he shakily sat on the chair again and drank his coffee. Few customers gave them curious eyes, but they were back into their business soon.

“How did you find me?” Hyun asked quietly as he finished his coffee.

“I… my friend is that waiter… he knew you… he knew about my… little wish… My wish was to meet you again… I really missed you, hyungie,” Taemin whispered and Jonghyun glared at the waiter, but Taemin finished his coffee.

“Well… I should be grateful to that waiter…” Hyun mumbled and Taemin looked at him blinking.

“Uhm… do you?” he bit his lip.

“Mh…” was all what Jjong said but took on his coat and put his bill on the table.

When Taemin wanted to do same, Jonghyun stopped his hand.

“I bought it for both,” he said.

“But…”

“No,” Jonghyun shook his head and helped Taemin to get into his coat when they walked out where already Hyun’s driver was waiting.

“So… I will take this like that you got your dream job,” Taemin blinked as his mouth was opened a bit.

“Yeah… it succeeded…” Jonghyun nodded but opened the door for Taemin and they got in the car when the driver started the car.

“Should I stop somewhere else, sir?” the driver asked.

“No, take us home, Mimi,” Jonghyun answered when the driver just nodded and they were on the way home.

“You know… I couldn’t have any of boyfriends because I was just thinking about you… every single day… I had you in my mind…” Jonghyun looked out from the window.

“H-hyung… can I… Can I get back… to you?” Taemin shivered and bit his lip.

“I made a mistake… I know… I… want to start again… please… forgive me…” Taemin’s eyes were shinning because of tears which he had there.

Jonghyun looked at him and raised his eyebrows. He sighed and wiped Minnie’s tears.

“Well… my heart was taken by you… you still have it,” Jonghyun smiled and Taemin widened his eyes.

“So you… for-“ he couldn’t finish it because Jonghyun connected their lips.

“But I have to warn you… you should be only my… you don’t belong to anyone, just me, understand?” Jonghyun whispered and put his warm palm against Taemin’s cheeks.

“I… I love you… Hyunnie hyung… I… I promise… in school… it was selfish myself… I am more adult now… I promise you that you won’t be disappointed,” Taemin whispered and hugged the older boy tightly.

Jonghyun sighed and hugged him back, he squeezed him and breathed in his scent. He had his babe back. It was… amazing… mysterious.

“Thank you for waiting for me… I will… do everything for paying… Paying for that I left you and let your heart be broken so much…” Taemin whispered and kissed Hyun on his neck.

“We both should get new start,” Jonghyun smiled and pulled them into deeper kiss.