18th April ~ Trap / RyHyun

30 Days of Hyunnie

trap

I have my drug's criminality class so I can write :3 I will prepare for tomorrow's last day of SuJu x Hyunnie xD And also my things for school

enjoy ^^


“Yes mum! I will call you when I will land in Canada! Yes, I will be safe! Don’t worry too much! Yes, I will miss you! Hey, I should get on the plane, bye,” Jonghyun smiled and turned his phone off.

He was going to Canada near the lakes. He loved nature and he had thesis about lakes over the world. So, it was sure that he would go to Canada.

The flight was long, but Jonghyun enjoyed it. He was sleeping, eating and other things. His excitement for his trip was big and he couldn’t wait when he would be finally in Canada. When that time came, he quickly finished everything what was needed and then took the taxi which took him to the hotel where he had his room booked.

After relaxing and gaining his energy back, well though it was about 3 pm next day, he rolled over his soft bed and grinned.

“Today is my big trip day!” he giggled and stretched a bit.

Jjong washed himself and took on comfortable clothes. He was happy because the weather was nice and sun was shining over the whole country. He opened the window and breathed the fresh air. Then he packed in his bag snack and bottles of water. He also took his camera and a notepad and a pen. He stretched and with his phone in his pocket he walked out.

Jjong took a taxi and went by it closer to his destination where he would start. Soon Hyunnie was here, smiled widely when he saw the nature around him. He started his exploring with maps in his phone or on paper.

“So beautiful!” he breathed out under his breath and continued walking.

He enjoyed his time. But soon he lost a notion of a time and a track. He was looking over himself. Jjong gulped and bit his lip.

“N-no way… I… I’m not lost…” he shook his head and took out his phone but…

“What?! It had full battery! You can’t die just now!” he widened his eyes, but his cursing didn’t help, the phone passed out a long time ago.

He looked at map, but how he would know where he should go when he didn’t know where he was? He knew his last destination, he knew from which lake he was walking away. It took him long. He cursed and bit his lip.

His heart was bouncing so much. He shivered and panicked. He looked at his camera. He had really nice photos and video. He was happy with that… but now he wasn’t happy at all. He cursed again and tried to find any way which would lead him back on the right way. But he was far, his eyes couldn’t see any helping’s way.

He sat down by one desk with information about one lake which he had behind his back. He shivered and sobbed. What he could do? What he should do… he shivered more and bit his lip. It was so much for him. He sniffed and sobbed more.

“Hey, is someone here?” he suddenly heard voice.

Jjong widened his eyes and looked around himself.

“Who’s h-here?” he bit his lip and his English wasn’t that much good.

From some bushes came out a boy who looked like some Asian person. He smiled at Jonghyun and waved at him.

“Hi, I am Lau Henry, oh, I see that you are from Asia! Me too! My parents are in Korea,” he giggled softly.

“Uhm… hello… I am Kim Jonghyun and… I got lost,” he sighed shyly.

“Well, I got it when I heard sobbing, I am manager’s assistant of this park,” Henry smiled. “So, come, I will take you to the town, where are you staying at? Hotel?” he added.

“Y-yes… I came from Korea here for having some more information about lakes in Canada,” Jjong blinked and smiled a bit.

“Oh, that is good, I can take you to my home if you don’t mind and I can give you some helpful files!” Henry grinned.

“It would be nice, sir!” Jjong smiled and stood up.

“Ya! I am hyung, so don’t be too much, or just Henry, I was born in Canada, I have Chinese in my family and my parents are in Korea,” he laughed.

“Uhm… Alright,” Jonghyun blinked and Henry grinned.

“Let’s go from this trap, I know, lakes in Canada are beautiful, but you should pay attention more,” Henry winked and took Jonghyun to his home.

Jjong was happy and Henry became his best friend.