1st April ~ Flame of Love / JongTae

30 Days of Hyunnie

     Flame-of-love

1st April is here and JongTae is starting Jonghyunnie's month! Enjoy ~

Cover my made!


Taemin was exhausted. He trained for hours now. His new choreography made him proud but it was really hard. He turned over and thanked to his dancers. They smiled at younger dancer, pated his back and walked home. Taemin sighed and looked over his studio. He loved it there but he knew that he should go home. Someone might get already worried where he was. He blushed a bit when he was suddenly thinking about his boyfriend. He bit his lip, turned off the lights and walked to the door. When he opened them his jaw dropped down.

"J-Jonghyun... b-babe... what a-are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

In front of him stood blond man wearing white jeans, violet shirt and white braces. He had his usual cute smile on which turned into grin.

"Hello young sir, I was wondering where is my boyfriend all day, I saw some traces which led me here... don't you by the way know my cute fluffy adorable baby Lee Taemin?" he smirked and Taemin bit his lower lip.

Taemin knew that due to his work as dancer and singer he couldn't spend enough time during his comeback with Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun, he was the best composer and also singer. But he was ballad's singer and also rock's singer. Two different things but people loved him, his fans loved him.

"I-I am sorry... I am horrible boyfriend... but when my comeback comes... I can't just be like on my free days..." Taemin lowered his head.

"Hey, babe, I don't blame you, anyway I came here to ask you for a date, so, will you go with me?" Hyun asked smiling and gave him blue rose.

"H-hyung... it's beautiful... Sure... I'll go with you, I love you," Taemin hugged him and kissed him.

"I love you too... go honey, you should get changing," Jonghyun kissed his forehead.

"Wait for me, it won't take me long," Taemin smiled, kissed Jonghyun and walked to his changing room.

Jjong walked out and waited on chairs. He greeted some of his hoobaes with big smile on his face but soon Taemin came out and walked toward him. Hyun got up and handed his hand to Minnie. Taemin smiled and held his hand tightly. Jjong squeezed his hand and kissed him. Taemin held his blue rose at his other hand with his bag.

"Are we going by your car, hyungie?" Minnie smiled and Jonghyun put his arm over Taemin's waist.

"Yes, I want to take you a bit far from Soul, we are going to my cousin's restaurant," Jonghyun smiled and Taemin widened his eyes.

"But... it is that the most expensive one," he blinked.

"Whatever... I wanna treat my boyfriend for doing well during his comeback," Jjong smiled and Taemin blushed.

They soon reached the car when Hyun's driver was there leaning against the car with phone in his hand. He was tall with black hair.

"Can I steal this car?" Jonghyun chuckled and the driver almost dropped his phone, but he quickly bowed.

"S-sorry sir, I watched news," he blinked and opened the back door.

"It's alright, Minho, at least no one stole the car before us," Jjong laughed.

"Y-yeah, I kept the key by my hand," he showed his key with which he opened the car again before.

"Good, Tae, please, get in," Jjong smiled and kissed Taemin as Minho took Minnie's suitcase.

"Thank you," Taemin smiled at both of them and got in.

"Take us where I told you, okay?" Hyunnie smiled and Minho nodded.

"Of course, sir, I know," Minho smiled.

Jonghyun thanked him, pated his shoulder, smiled and got on the car next to Minnie who already had his seatbelt. Jonghyun put on his as well and Minho closed the door. Jjong hugged Taemin and kissed him.

"Aren't you tired, baby? You worked so hard today, sleep, take a nap," Jjong smiled.

"But it's not long way," Taemin blinked.

"There is a hard traffic on the road, sir, it will take us a bit more than usually," Minho said, started the car and drove away from the SM station.

Taemin smiled and nodded, he leaned against Hyun and kissed him.

"Thank you, baby," Minnie whispered and closed his eyes.

Jjong smiled, kissed him, his thigh and looked at Minho.

"Can you give something play on? Something quiet and slow," Jjong smiled.

"So what about Flame of love?" Minho chuckled.

"Put it on," Jjong grinned and nodded.

Minho smiled and put the CD played in and watched the road. It was comfortable ride. Jonghyun leaned his head on Taemin's head. They both slept a bit before Minho called them to wake up. They got ready and got out from the car. They walked to the restaurant hand in hand. They were greeted by waiter.

"Ah, what the big stars we have here! What an award! Welcome!" The brown haired man giggled and bowed.

"Jinki hyung, how are you doing?" Jjong smiled.

"Fine, do you want to talk with your cousin?" He smiled happily.

"Oh, well, we have our little date here, so-" Jonghyun couldn't finish it because of loud squeak.

"JongTae oppas!" They heard girl's loud voice followed by staring at them.

Taemin widened his eyes, hugged Jonghyun tightly and Jonghyun sighed. Jinki wanted to help them but someone was quicklier.

"Ladies and gentlemans, please, this is five stars restaurant, our customers want to have their private time in some calm area... let our new visitors in their privacy and don't take photos or I will call our bodyguard and you don't wanna meet him!"

"Kibum," Jonghyun sighed happily and smiled widely when he let go of Taemin's hand and walked to a bit taller blond man.

"Hyung, why didn't you call? It was longer time not to see you! But welcome in our restaurant, I was wondering when you both will show," Kibum smiled and hugged Jonghyun.

"A ye... Minnie has comeback now so I don't want to leave him... and before I had my comeback, you know," he sighed.

"Yeah, so busy men in the music's industry," Kibum laughed but then hugged Taemin.

"I hope that Jonghyun is taking good care of you and treating you well," Kibum smirked and Jonghyun glared at him when Taemin laughed.

"Yeah, he is the best boyfriend," he giggled.

"Ah, good, Jinki, honey, take them to the table seven, alright?" Kibum winked and bowed.

"Our dear sirs, please, follow my waiter Jinki to your table seven where you won't be distrubed by anyone," Kibum chuckled.

"You little..." Jonghyun chuckled, held Taemin's hand and Jinki showed him the way to the table with big smiled.

No one dared to take any photo of them. Their table was in private zone. They sat down and Jinki gave them the menu.

"Take the time for picking up the best," Jinki smiled.

"Oh, thank you," Jjong smiled and kissed Taemin's cheek.

"And what about red vine for drink? We have the best collection now or do you want a white vine?" Jinki smiled.

"What do you think, babe?" Jjong smiled at Taemin.

"I want red vine, but if you want white," Minnie blinked and squeezed Jonghyun's hand.

"I will take what you want," Hyun smiled and kissed Taemin's hand but looked at Jinki.

"Your best vine, please," he smiled.

"Sure, I will be right back," Jinki bowed with a grin and walked away.

"So, Minnie, tell me, what do you want for dinner?" Jonghyun looked at Taemin and smiled.

"What about Budae jjigae and Kongguksu?" Taemin smiled.

"It is good choice, honey," Jonghyun smiled and kissed Taemin who blushed and nodded.

After a while Jinki came.

"Did you pick up something?" Jinki smiled and gave them on the table glasses of vine.

"Yes, can you please give us the best Budae jjigae and Kongguksu?" Jonghyun smiled and thanked for vine.

"Every piece of it, I will make sure of it," Jinki laughed and bowed.

"Enjoy your time here," Jinki smiled and walked to the kitchen when Jonghyun turned to Taemin.

"I hope that you don't mind being here," Jjong smiled.

"Babe, I love it here, I love every special moment with you, Kibum's restaurant is big, his workers are nice, kind and very good skilled," Taemin smiled and kissed Jjong.

"I am glad, honey, I love you so much," Jjong smiled and kissed him back.

"You're so precious," Taemin breathed out, smiled and hugged Jonghyun tightly.

"Not like you," he chuckled.

"You are more!" Taemin pouted.

"No way, I love you, you are handsome, awesome... you're my everything," Jjong chuckled.

"Ah... I lost again," Taemin chuckled.

"Like always," Jonghyun laughed and took his glass of vine.

Taemin took his, they crossed their arms in which they held the glasses, looked into each other's eyes and drunk. Then they kissed deeply and closed eyes. Jonghyun put his hand on Taemin's nape and his lips. Minnie let Jonghyun in his mouth and Jonghyun started discovering Taemin's mouth though he knew it well. Their tongues started dance. It was dance with the passion. They were interupted by knocking.

"Excuse me, can I go in please?" Jinki's voice came to them.

Taemin pulled a bit away and blinked. Jonghyun pouted but looked at the door.

"Come in!" Jonghyun smiled.

Jinki came in and bowed giggling. "I am sorry, I know that you want to have privacy, but your order is here," he smiled widely and gave the tray on the table.

"Thank you, Jinki," Jonghyun smiled.

"My pleasure," Jinki smiled. "If you would like to have anything, just ring that bell, you know," he added and Jjong nodded smiling.

"Yeah, thank you," Taemin smiled when they were alone again.

"Honey, I love you, you are beautiful,“ Jonghyun smiled and kissed Taemin’s hand.

Taemin blushed and looked down. He knew that he should do something too. His boyfriend was always here for him. And… yes… he knew that.

"Hyun, love,“ Taemin said shyly and looked at Jonghyun’s puppy eyes which were blinking a bit.

"I wanna ask you something… in summer I will have my tour in America… you have always free summer… don’t you want to go to Florida with me?“ Taemin smiled and held Jonghyun’s hand.

Jonghyun widened his eyes and stared at Taemin. Did he hear his baby well? Did really Taemin say if he… Did he really want him to go in Florida with him for his tour?

"B-babe… I… would love that! It will be beautiful… I always wanted to go somewhere where are nice beaches…“ Jonghyun breathed out.

"Then you will have one beach in front of house or like I should say behind house… my manager bought a house already there, well, it is big as mansion… I want us to be there, it would be like our house for relaxing, you always wanted to have something like that,” Taemin Jonghyun’s cheek.

"It… sounds too much beautiful, honey, I am speechless… oh my god, I want to,” Jonghyun smiled happily and hugged Taemin tightly.

“I love you, Jjong, I wanna take you everywhere I would go… I don’t want to leave you,” he whispered and Jonghyun kissed him deeply and knew very well what else can happen in Florida.

“My honey bee, you are too much precious for me,” Jonghyun whispered and took chopsticks, when he started feed Taemin and Taemin fed Jonghyun.

They were smiling at each other, they made an eye contact, and no one lost it. Jonghyun loved that moment of staring. Lovingly and sweetly. Their love was the best of the world. They trusted to each other. They won’t ever be apart, no one could make them be apart. They were belonged to each other since they were born and it should be just like that.

And one more thing. Jonghyun planned wedding. He wanted already to ask Taemin If he would marry him. And America was the best place for making such a thing as was engagement. Hopefully, they will live their shared live forever together.

The lovely end.


You can send me prompt for stories on my email - [email protected]

^^