Him

Secret Admirer

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
 
"WHAT?! Can't I be here?"
 
"No- but- UGH!!!"
 
So, right in front of me is... WHY THE HELL IS HE EVEN HERE?!
 
"You should be working in Korea!!!" I must look so crazy right now to people who might be passing by.
 
"Don't I deserve a break?" he snickered.
 
"But-"
 
"But I'm not the person you're looking for, aren't you?"
 
I stopped and looked at him, "That's not what I meant!"
 
"Oh?" he raised his eyebrow, "Then you don't wanna meet anyone related to him right now?"
 
"That's not what I'm saying either," I frowned.
 
"Then?" he asked, now looking confused.
 
"I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING HERE WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN KOREA!!!"
 
"Aish, too noisy," he laughed. "Come on!" he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me towards the car, pushing me inside.
 
"YA-"
 
"Step on it!" he told the driver as he shut the car door. The driver did as he was told.
 
 
 
"YA KWON JIYONGGGGGGG!!!"
 
"YA! Why are you being so loud?" he laughed.
 
"Ya!" I frowned, "What are you doing here?"
 
"Because someone is still not talking to my best friend after a week already," he tutted.
 
"Is it my fault I'm still mad at said best friend?"
 
"Not when said best friend has already apologized to you," Jiyong looked at me. And I found my eyes widening.
 
"He apologized to me?"
 
"Didn't you read the DM?"
 
"No," I mumbled. "I was scared of what I could've read."
 
"Why don't you check it now then!" Jiyong bounced in his seat like a little kid.
 
"No."
 
"WAEEEEE~~?!" he showed his aegyo and pouted.
 
"AWW!!! CUTIE!!!" I pinched his cheeks, SO CUTE!
 
"_________-ah~" he frowned more.
 
"Wae so cute Jiyong-ah?" I pouted a bit in a fail aegyo attempt.
 
"Cuter than said best friend?" he tried to grin despite my pinching of his cheeks.
 
"No, not really, but close," I laughed.
 
"So, back to topic: why don't you want to read said best friend's DM?"
 
"How do I know you're not lying to me?" I raised my eyebrow at him.
 
"Is this the face of someone who lies to you?" he pointed to his face, and to the cheeks I was pinching.
 
"No, but your cheeks are so soft and pinchable and you're second cutest!!!"
 
"YA!" he laughed. "Let go!"
 
"Araseo, araseo," I laughed and finally let go of his cheeks. Jiyong started massaging his cheeks as he looked at me.
 
"I should tell said best friend not to let you pinch his cheeks; that hurt."
 
"Mian!" I grinned, then remembered my original question. "So, what are you doing here?"
 
"Oh, we have a few days off, so I decided to check up on you like the little kid you are since you haven't replied to his DM yet," Jiyong shrugged.
 
"Then why doesn't said best friend come to check up on me himself?" I frowned.
 
"YOU MISS HIM!"
 
"I DON'T!!!"
 
"Araseo, whatever you say," he laughed. "He's a bit busy at the moment, so I came."
 
"Great, now he sends me a babysitter," I mumbled.
 
Jiyong laughed, "Don't think like that! Besides, I wanted to see you too! So let's just go on a date today, araseo?"
 
I looked at Jiyong, who had quite amused eyes for some reason I don't know, so I laughed, "Araseo."
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Click NEXT :>