Semester Ender

Secret Admirer

 

2NE1 finally left after a few days (and after strapping me to a chair while endlessly questionning me for half a day) and honestly, I don't really know how to feel. I mean, they'd probably tell Youngbae oppa all about what happened while they strapped me to that chair, so I don't know what to feel. He probably knows I like him by now. Or maybe Mommy Bom will tell them not to tell oppa anything. In any event, I'm nervous.
 
The good news is that... THE SEMESTER IS FINALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! I finally passed tmy final paper, and Lance and I finally finished our history project (which I have absolutely no idea how Lance did it), so everything's over!!! Two weeks of blissful rest, here I come!
 
"Good job!" Lance and I high-fived. "Finally, it's finished."
 
"I know! I'm so excited to rest for a few days," I laughed.
 
We were walking out of the faculty building. We just handed in our paper in our professor's office. I swear, this place is kinda creepy.
 
"So, uhm, where are you headed?" Lance asked, scratching the back of his neck.
 
"Hm? I think me and my friends will be going out tonight, since they're done with their classes by today too. Why?" I looked at him.
 
"Oh, I just thought I'd ask you out to a celebratory dinner or something," he chuckled. "Maybe next time."
 
OH NO. This is what Mommy Bommie and the rest of 2NE1 have been talking about, right? What should I do??? I mean, yeah, I wanna be friends with him, but if he really likes me, I mean legitimately likes me, I can't lead him on! I like Youngbae oppa!!! And it really feels weird saying that out loud in my head, by the way.
 
"What's with the awkward silence?" he suddenly laughed.
 
"Oh?" Yeah, he was asking me something. "Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking."
 
"About?"
 
"Stuff," I laughed. He laughed with me too.
 
"So yeah, maybe I can call you for dinner in the next few days. That would be fine, right? A celebratory dinner for the end of our efforts in history?"
 
I just had to laugh, "Alright fine, just don't call it that."
 
"Alright, alright, just dinner then," he laughed.
 
That moment, my phone rang. THANK YOU LIFE SAVER!!! "Yeoboseyo?"
 
"_________!!! Where you?!" It was Karina calling.
 
"I'm just going out of the faculty building? Where are you guys?"
 
"Meet us at our spot! We'll have lunch and dinner and sleepoverrrrrrrrrrr~" Yeah, she really did prolong the 'r'.
 
"Okay, I'll be there in five minutes! Bye!!!" I hung up the phone and looked at Lance, "I have to go."
 
"I heard," he chuckled. "I'll call you?"
 
"Hmmmm," I just smiled, not really knowing what to answer. Yes, internal dilemma. "Bye!" I hurriedly went away to our spot, just to save myself from the awkwardness of being with Lance (especially after what 2NE1 has told me. Note to everyone out there: the next time you think someone likes you, DO NOT ask other people, especially girls, to confirm your gut feeling because it will only result in headache. Bow.).
 
 
 
 
 
"KARINAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" I opened my arms wide as I ran to her.
 
"________________!!!!!!!!!" she did the same. We ran towards each other and then engulfed each other in a bear hug. Damn, we look like retards.
 
"I feel like we're shooting a romance movie," I laughed.
 
"I know, we're retarded," she laughed along.
 
"HEY ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!" We stopped our hug and looked to see Yana running toward us as well, arms spread out wide. Karin and I looked at each other and gave a nod, thinking the exact same thing. Instead of running towards Yana to hug her, we actually ran away from her, laughing as we did.
 
"HEY! UNFAIR! I WANNA HUG TOO!!!" She continued running.
 
"NOPE!" the two of us laughed as we continued to run, then hid behind Holly when she finally got there.
 
"What's happening?"
 
"Yana wants a hug," I explained.
 
"Oh no, let's run!" And yeah, the three of us ran away from Yana while she continued to run to us. Pretty crazy, really. I suggest you not have friends like us.
 
We only stopped when the guys finally came, and Nat too! So together, we went to celebrate the end of the long semester. YAY!
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Click NEXT :>