Everyday

Secret Admirer

 

"_________~ Look!" That was the first thing I heard from anyone today, at least addressed to me.
 
Well, not that I had a bad morning, it's just that no one from the house was awake yet when I left. And I put my earphones on as soon as I stepped outside. So yah, bye-bye reality for 30 minutes. And no one really talked to me during class so... yah. I'm a loner without my friends.
 
"Hm? What is it?" I set my bag down and sat. It's 20 more minutes to my last class.
 
"Tada~" Holly took whatever she was hiding out and showed it to me.
 
It was it again, a lone white rose with a note attached. I felt myself blush.
 
"That person's really serious? Everyday?!" Karina set her bag down and sat beside Holly, both of them looking at me.  "Look at the message! So sweet!"
 
"You wanna know what the note says?" Holly asked, grinning. I eagerly nodded. What does it say this time?
 
"Ahem, ahem," Holly looked at the note, "It says, '_________, Yes, I'm really going to do this everyday until I run out of money. And I don't mind being addressed as a 'he'.'"
 
"IS THAT WHAT IT REALLY SAYS?" I took the rose from her and looked at the note. That's what it really says...
 
"Looks like someone's really got them a secret admirer, huh?" Karina looked at me with those knowing eyes.
 
"No I dont!!!" I covered my blushing face and faced away.
 
"Yes you do! These roses have 'I'm your secret admirer and I like you' written all over it!" I peeked from my fingers and looked at the rose.
 
"No it doesn't. It's just a rose," and yet I can't deny my fast-beating heart and hot cheeks. Good job with the lying. Not!
 
"Isn't it funny though? Suddenly someone's doing _________'s ultimate love fantasy?"
 
"I know. Maybe someone's a er for love like her," Karina grinned.
 
"Ahhhhhhhhh! How am I supposed to study now!" I looked at the two of them and frowned.
 
"Why? Too many butterflies in your stomach?" Yana grinned as she sat down.
 
I nodded, "How can he know the thing I've always been dreaming about? How can someone be so sweet? I don't understand..."
 
"Well, if he keeps it up for a while longer I guess we'll have to start looking for wedding halls," Holly joked.
 
"HEY!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, _________! Where did that come from?" Josh wiggled his eyebrows and looked at the rose knowingly.
 
"I dunno!" I smiled, but then raised my eyebrows at him, "You haven't been telling anyone about me, have you?" Aside from Holly, Karina, and Yana, Gab and Josh also know of my love fantasy. Actually, I  have this slight tendency to brodcast it on Twitter whenever I think about it -- especially after reading TS chapters KYYYYYAAAAAAAAA -- but I doubt anyone's been keeping tabs. [a/n: Remember this. This is vital information. And yes, I'm telling you now :))]
 
"Of course not! What kind of friend do you think I am? He's probably just so into you," he laughed.
 
"Heyyyyy what's with the rose?" Gab entered the classroom and looked at me.
 
"I decided I was so lonely that I bought a rose for myself," I told him flatly and sarcastically.
 
"So desperate, ________," Gab laughed.
 
"Ha ha whatever~" I took my phone out and went to Twitter, snapping a picture of the rose before tweeting.
 
TWEET: Day 2, and already everyone's assuming too much. But how can they not? Thank you :">
 
And I tweeted that with the picture attached.
 
 
 
 
 
Days and days and days have passed, and he, whoever he is, never fails to give me that single lone white rose, leaving it at my favorite hang-out place. Always with a sweet note attached.
 
"Smile more. Your bright smile brightens up my day."
 
"Study, okay? I know it's boring, but it's for your own good."
 
"Why are you always looking at your friends? You can look at me too you know..."
 
And every single day I never fail to tweet about it, DUH. I mean, if your ultimate fantasies suddenly started coming true, wouldn't you want to share your happiness? And sharing happiness for me is by talking about it on Twitter! I know it's weird, but hey! If TS' main character did it, then why can't I?
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY _________!!!!!!!!!" Party poppers suddenly went off as Yana held out the cheesecake in front of me.
 
"Cheesecake!!!" I squealed.
 
"You don't even care that we set off party poppers for you and you just noticed the cheesecake?!" Holly and Karina feigned hurt.
 
"I'm only surprised that Yana hasn't eaten it yet!"
 
"I'm not always hungry!" Yana defended herself.
 
"I know, I know! Come on let's eat!!" And we started digging in the cake. Nope, we didn't use any plates, all four of us directly ate from the cake container.
 
"Where's Gab and Josh? I mean, Josh loves to eat too," I laughed.
 
"Don't mind them," Karina waved her hand dismissively. "Besides, do you want Josh to finish half of the cake?!"
 
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I went back to eating the cake, mindful not to save some for either of them.
 
After we ate, Holly gave me a lone white rose with a note attached, indicating that it's from him again. "READ IT!!!"
 
"Okay, okay!" I opened the note, and the words written inside made me gasp.
 
 
 
 
 
"_________,
Happy birthday!
Can you go to the school park so I can give you my present?"
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I decided to hurry it up a bit... JUST A BIT. HAHA!
Oh well~~
Hmm... I just shared a very important author's note there, didn't I? HAHAHAHA oh well~
 
Did I forget to say? 'Secret Admirer's' female lead is dedicated to all the readers who loves TS so much :D I just wanna show how much I love you guys back -tight hugs for everyone!-
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@nhicole18: I guess you'll find out who the secret admirer is soon? :D
@Seonriyong: What? Who's your second bias??? Will that be him? And I always grin when I type to you dongsaeng-ah!!! -grins- See?? :)) Saranghaeeee~~
@aznjade: That's because I don't focus on my studies as much I should be :))