Jealous

Secret Admirer

 

"You would never guess what he told me," Nat laughed as he sat down in front of me in the cafeteria. We stopped talking about things relating to white-rose-guy in mine and my friends' favorite spot after wa while to save myself of their qustioning gazes. I swear: when Yana asks, you cannot resist. So yeah, we started meeting up here in the cafeteria to spare myself of their questions.
 
I looked up at him just as I swallowed the bite of chicken I put in my mouth. "What?" I took a sip of my water.
 
"He wants to reveal himself soon," Nat winked and gave me the rose.
 
Will you choose them over me?
 
"Them?" I looked at him questioningly.
 
"Those Youngbae and Lance dudes," Nat laughed. "I told him all about what we talked about the other day."
 
"Really now?" I raised my eyebrow at him, "I thought you said you'd edit some stuff out of it!"
 
"Can you blame me if he asks too much?" he laughed.
 
"You should've said that I didn't tell you anything!!!"
 
"Why? You scared of what he thinks about the two guys?"
 
I found myself laughing, "How can I be sure he's not some psychopath that would kill Youngbae?"
 
"He's not a psychopath," Nat laughed. "And you only care about that Youngbae guy? What if he hurt that Lance guy?"
 
"I told you: Lance is an acquaintance-friend-whatever, Youngbae is someone who's really really special to me."
 
"Yeah he knows that. He's also worried that you'll choose him over him. He really likes you, you know."
 
"He's really worried about that?" I looked at Nat.
 
"Well, yeah, obviously. I mean, come on: he gives you these roses everyday. He's crazy about you. But this Youngbae guy is out on a mission to steal your heart. What can he do?"
 
"'Youngbae is out on a mission to steal my heart'?" I laughed. "You've been watching too many dramas."
 
"It's his words, not mine," we both laughed. "And what? Did you really think he's not serious about you?"
 
"To be honest, I've just never thought that he'd one day reveal himself to me." I looked at Nat. "I mean, for the past... lots of months, he's always been just a rose and a note, and whatever else you tell me about him. I know that behind this is a person, but I just never thought of seeing that person until now."
 
"Then what should he do to make things a bit easier for you?" Nat laughed.
 
"Appear in front of me as a huge rose guy?" I laughed. "Although that would probably be really scary."
 
"Yeah, imagine a guy wrapped in white roses suddenly approach you and tell you he's your secret admirer," he laughed.
 
"Yeah I'd probably run!" Oh I can imagine it now: a guy covered in white roses and leaves approaching me. I'd probably run away fast and move to Korea and hug Youngbae. Oh great, I'm thinking about him again.
 
 
 
"You thinking about that Youngbae guy again?" Nat laughed.
 
"Is it that obvious?" I smiled.
 
"You have that whole I'm-in-love-with-the-guy-I'm-thinking-of face right now," he chuckled.
 
"Am I really in love with him?" I laughed. "I haven't talked to him in a while either."
 
"You guys talk through Twitter, right?"
 
"Yeah, but he said that I should only talk to him during weekends since I'm pretty busy right now. He's pretty busy too with work."
 
"Maybe he's secretly dating someone behind your ba-"
 
"HEY!" Nat laughed. "Don't say things like that!!!" I suddenly remembered TS, when news were spread about Jiyong dating Mizuhara Kiko and the girl fainted and all those sad chapters followed. [a/n: TS Chapters 34 to... well, it's a lot of chapters :))]
 
"You're scared that would happen, aren't you?" he laughed.
 
"Yes, it's not something I have to deny."
 
"Then you like him?"
 
"I like him... and if he likes me too then that would be really nice..."
 
"Then what about white-rose-guy?" he nodded towards the rose.
 
"I don't know... but I'm thankful he's around," I smiled. "I'm happy someone cares for me like that. I might now be able to return his feelings, but I feel like we can be good friends."
 
And there's still that part of me that hopes that he's who I think he is...
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Heehee :)) Hey, I know what I'm doing: not giving you any you-Youngbae moments :)))))
Well =)))
That's enough of a spoiler, isn't it? =))))))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@theworldxisours: It's coz I like cliffhangers and shiz =)))) Mian!!!
@Seonriyong: uous father... Then it becomes brother =))))) Aigoo!!! Enjoy your trip saengie-ah! SARANGHAEEEE~~
@sweetmedusaaa: I KNOW EONNI!!! If I had a lot of guys like that... AIGOO =)))))))
@nhichole18: TROLL :))) Yeah... WHY IS EVERYONE SUSPICIOUS OF LANCE =)))) He's not gonna do anything bad... I think. :))