Mutual Understanding

Secret Admirer

 

"KARINA!!!" I hugged her tight and clamped my hand on , "Not so loud!"
 
Good thing there weren't any other people within the vicinity or I. would. have. been. dead.
 
"But seriously! You two are talking?!" Karina whispered, quite loudly.
 
"Who's Taeyang?" Yana asked. "Is this a guy?"
 
Kaka looked at her with the 'how-come-you-don't-know-I'm-so-ashamed-of-you-right-now' look, "Yes, Yana. A guy. A singer. From Korea."
 
"NO WAY!" Yana and Holly said at the same time. "Why is he talking to you?!"
 
Yana gasped, "Is this the trust thing you were talking about before?"
 
"GUYS!" I shouted and looked at them, "I'm not even sure if that's really him. I mean, he could be a hacker for all I know."
 
"DUDE, he's been like, posting pictures of himself almost every other day! How can it not be him?!" Karina screamed.
 
"You follow him?" Holly asked.
 
"DUH! He's so hot, and his body! Like- like, oh my god!" Karina started almost fantasizing about him. I shuddered.
 
"Okay! Let's all just calm down here!" I beamed. "He was the one who started talking to me, so I don't even know if that's really him. I mean, how, or WHY would a very famous idol in South Korea suddenly talk to a nobody like me, right?"
 
"You're not a nobody. You're _________!" Holly beamed.
 
"And you're Holly!" I laughed. "But seriously, you know what I'm saying, right?"
 
"Yah, we do," Yana smiled. "But just because you think that you're a nobody doesn't mean you are. Who knows? He might consider you more important than anyone can imagine."
 
"No, he wouldn't," I pouted.
 
"So stubborn, _________!" Karina exclaimed. "Just let me talk to him!"
 
"NO!" I snatched my phone from her, "He's my friend~"
 
"You're so confusing," Holly laughed.
 
"So let me get the straight," Yana looked at me with her semi-serious face, "You're talking to a singer in Korea for a while now---"
 
"Two months," I smiled.
 
"Okay. You've been talking to him for two months now, he's been posting pictures of himself, and yet you don't believe that it's really him?" I nodded, "The lowness of your self-confidence is on an entire new level, _________."
 
"Thanks Yana," I dryly said.
 
"Just talk to him more and see how it goes," Holly smiled. "He seems nice from all the stuff he's said."
 
"YOU'VE READ?!" I gaped at them.
 
"Most of it was in Korean though," Karina sighed, "Translate it for us, please!!!"
 
"Nope," I smugly smiled.
 
Holly snatched my phone from me again, "Oh come on- OH! There's a new DM from him!"
 
"Really?!" I smiled and looked at my phone; the three girls hovering.
 
You're in school, right? ^^
 
Ne~ Wae?
 
Geunyang kkk Are you studying well?
 
My friends are teasing me~
 
Wae???
 
Because they saw our DMs~ They're behind me right now, reading kkk
 
Hello _________'s friends! ^^ He typed in English.
 
"GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAEYANG JUST SAID HI TO ME!!!!" Karina gushed.
 
"He said hi to all of us," Holly laughed.
 
"Hellooooo!!!" Yana waved to my phone. I laughed.
 
They say hello too kkk one of them is "your" fan kkk
 
kkk Tell her I'm honored ^^ Wait! You're not my fan?!
 
GD is my bias kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
Great T__T Why don't you just talk to Jiyong?
 
Are you mad????? ^^
 
You don't like me TT__TT
 
"Why is he using the crying emoticon?" Holly asked.
 
"I said my friend's his fan, then he asked if I'm not his fan, I told him my bias in their other member, and now he's being all emo," I laughed.
 
"So that means he's affected! He likes you~" Yana poked my sides.
 
"No he doesn't," I pouted and replied.
 
I just said my bias is GD. It doesn't mean I don't like you~
 
Then who do you like more right now? Me or Jiyong?
 
Aren't you best friends kkkkkkkkkkk
 
Still! Daedaphae [Answer]~
 
Hmmm~ You? If you're really you ^^
 
Assa!!! ^______________________^
 
"Oh? He's happy now. What did you say?" Karina asked.
 
"Hew asked who I like more now: him or GD. And I said him," I smiled.
 
"MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING~~~~~" my friends squealed.
 
 
 
 
 
Mutual understanding? No way.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
So, how's everyone? :))
I'm so tired, can I skip to next week??? :((
Oh well. I wrote this chapter for you guys!!! YAY!
 
I'm glad the male lead being Taeyang is widely accepted! At least among the people who comment :D Comment more! ^^
 
QUESTION: Should I add tags now? That Taeyang is the lead guy so that other people will know? ^^ Answer! So I'll know :D
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@mrskwonchoi: His account hasn't been verified though, I really dunno why :)) Oh well~ -huuuuuuuuuuuuuuggg-
@RaihanaTOP: Mianhae~~~ >:D<
@Coralie_x_SHINee: Who did you expect??? ^^
@Seonriyong: You wanna know a secret dongsaeng-ah? kkk You're one of the reasons why I chose Taeyang as the lead heehee :D :D
@nhichole18: -gasp- I am honored :D :D ^^