Hormonal

Secret Admirer

 

TWEET: Oneuleun joheun nal-ida~ [Today's a good day~]
 
 
 
It had been a few days since Karina, Yana, and Holly found out about 'Taeyang' (yes, I said that while making quotation marks with my fingers) talking to me on Twitter. Well, we haven't stopped talking; just the usual conversations that make me smile and giddy. But of course, I'm still having my doubts.
 
I checked my Twitter account a few minutes later and saw that I have a new DM.
 
Wae? What happened? ^^ From him.
 
My favorite professor just gave me extra work to do! ^____^
 
How is that a happy day? kkk I thought you didn't like school.
 
Because! I can speak in Korean for hours and hours~
 
I don't get it _________-ah... I can imagine him furrowing his eyebrows. Cute.
 
Nothing~ kkkkkkkk I don't want to jinx it anyway ^^
 
Aish just tell me~
 
Andwae! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
Aish araseo...
 
You're not mad are you? I found myself pouting a bit. I remembered in TS when Jiyong just replied something like that whenever he's get upset at the lead girl's replies...  I didn't make him mad, did I?!
 
Why would you think I'm mad? ^^
 
Geunyang... Because of your reply...
 
I would never get mad at you, you should know that :D
 
Jinjja? ^________^
 
Jinjja :)
 
Even if I tell you Jiyong is still my favorite member????
 
Still??? Araseo, I still won't hate you...
 
Even if I tell you that Taeyang was the member I didn't really like the most before???
 
I WAS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE BEFORE?!
 
Even if I tell you that I don't like it when Taeyang shows his body all the time 'coz I sometimes think he's just an attention seeker??? I started laughing at this
point.
 
You really think like that?!!!!!
 
I do... Are you mad at me???
 
 
 
It took him a while to reply as I was laughing my head off. He's probably consulting the other 'members' about what to reply. 
 
 
 
No, I'm not mad at you _________-ah ^^
 
Then why did it take you so long to reply? Is it because you're trying hard not to get pissed off at me?
 
I'm not mad at you _________-ah. I was just... shocked.
 
I thought you wouldn't get mad at me no matter what?
 
You're the most important to me, _________-ah. I'd never get mad at you.
 
The moment I read his reply, my mind went blank as my breathing got ragged, my heartbeat accelerated. Oh no, butterflies are in my stomach now!!! He's just lying, butterflies! Leave!
 
You're lying!!!
 
I won't lie to you, _________-ah. You know that :)
 
No, you're lying to me! You just want to be my favorite member!!! I'm onto you, hacker-stalker.
 
So now you agree that I'm really Taeyang? :D
 
Ani! So that's what you're trying to do!!!
 
Mwo? What am I trying to do???
 
You want me to be guilty so that I'll believe that you're really Taeyang, you hacker-stalker!!
 
Now you're just being unreasonable _________-ah... He- Oh. Okay.
 
Well I'm sorry I'm being unreasonable and childish. Good night. I exited my Twitter tab.
 
 
 
I'm sorry for being so hormonal right now, but I think that was just rude. Hmph!
 
 
 
Well, it's kinda my fault too... I shouldn't have provoked him like that.
 
 
 
I went on Twitter again to see that he's left a new DM.
 
 
 
Mianhae... Did I make you mad? I smiled and got teary-eyed. I was the one being all unreasonable and childish and provoking, and yet he's the one who said sorry.
 
I was being hormonal and unreasonable... Mianhae... :(
 
Kwaenchanah ^^ I told you: I won't get mad at you :)
 
But you have every right to be mad at me now :((
 
It's just a small argument... And you have the right to think that way. Keokjeong ma :)
 
Jeongmal mianhae...
 
Na do mianhae...
 
I don't know if I should say this, but it's that time of the month for me, so jeongmal mianhae...
 
Ahh, now I understand :) Kwaenchanah :)
 
AHHHH I feel embarrassed!!! I buried my face in my hands. Let me die in a hole now.
 
Wae???
 
I just told that to you!!!
 
kkk Kwaenchanah _________-ah ^^
 
You must not want to be my friend anymore~~~
 
Even if you told me all the embarrasing things, I still want to be your friend. You're important to me, araseo? ^^
 
Oh no oh no oh no THE BUTTERFLIES ARE BACK!!! Who has insect repellant? I need to swallow a LOT now!
 
Jinjja? You're not lying???
 
I'd never lie to you, _________-ah :) Am I important to you too?
 
Did someone suddenly set up a huge amusement park in my stomach??? This is so weird!
 
Yes, you are :) Even if you're a hacker-stalker, you're still important to me ^^
 
You're the most important to me _________-ah :)
 
I hid my face in my hands again and jumped around, almost trying to shake the gigantic amusement park out of my stomach.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Just a cute chapter before... Oh wait I can't spoil :D :D
 
That is seriously a deja vu sentence for me :))
 
WHOOPS, SPOILER! :D :))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@beloved_yulvhie: HAHAHA :D I was actually supposed to update last night (in our timezone) but I fell asleep since two in the afternoon yesterday and just woke up at 5AM this morning =)) Mianhae~
@kekeke506: That's what I seriously wish for everyday~ :))
@nhichole18: AHHHHHH I still dunno if I should tag or not~ =))
@Seonriyong: Of course you are! :D Saranghaeeeee >:D<
@anda_jana: HAI EONNIIIIIIIIIII >:D<
@LeeJynx: I'm wondering what you're thinking about their conversations now :))