Tour

Secret Admirer

 

"Are you mad at me?" I asked Youngbae as we walked along the hallway on the second floor of their house.
 
"I told you before: I never get mad at you," he laughed and continued walking.
 
"Do they know about..." AH! How can I say it?
 
"Only Jiyong does," he laughed. "But he still doesn't know it's you."
 
"Ahhhh~" I nodded. "So~" I looked at him, "You're not really a hacker-stalker," I laughed.
 
He laughed too, "No, I'm not. See?"
 
"I see," I poked his cheeks. "Ooh! Soft," I laughed and continued poking his cheeks as we walked.
 
"Stop," he laughed and grabbed my hand, holding it. "You're not shocked? Seeing Big Bang?" He looked at me.
 
"Shocked?" I looked at him, cocking my head to the side.
 
"You're a KPOP fan, right?" he laughed, "And you like Big Bang too."
 
"AHHHHH," I laughed. "I'll only get starstrucked once I meet Dong Bang Shin Gi," I beamed at him.
 
"You're always teasing me," he shook his head and laughed. "Anyways, here's my room," he opened the door and motioned for me to go in.
 
 
 
"It's... clean," I looked around. It was a simple bedroom: bed in the middle, closet at the left side, table by the bed, and a floor-length mirror. I stood in front of the mirror and jokingly flexed my arms, "Is this what you do in the morning?" I laughed.
 
"You're talking about that again," he laughed.
 
"Of course! You think you're body's so great that you have to show it all the time," I pouted.
 
"Wae? Are you jealous?" Youngbae sat on the bed,facing me.
 
"ANI!" I turned around and faced him, "Why would I be jealous?"
 
"Because I show everyone my body," he laughed.
 
"Hmph, egoistic," I muttered.
 
"Mwo?" he laughed.
 
"Ya, Jiyong is my favorite member, not you," I laughed and looked at the mirror again.
 
"Why didn't you like me before?" I saw him rest his elbows on his legs, and his head on his hands.
 
"Molla..." I thought for a bit, "Everyone else liked you though. I don't see why it's a problem..."
 
He suddenly laughed, "You don't get it, do you?"
 
"What? What don't I get?" I looked at him again.
 
He just laughed and shook his head, patting the space beside him, "Sit."
 
"Wae?" I raised my eyebrow, "Are you trying to do something funny?"
 
"Woah," he raised his arms up in defense and laughed, "I just want you to sit beside me."
 
"But we've been sitting beside each other since the car ride," I plopped down on the space on the bed beside him.
 
"So, you're gonna be with us for the whole month? This is the work you've been talking about?"
 
"Mhm! Wae?" I looked at him, "You don't want me here?"
 
"Of course I do, babo," he laughed.
 
"Ya!" I pouted, "I'm not babo!"
 
"Ara," he laughed again.
 
"What are you going to do for the next days?"
 
"Hm... Just go around and promote." He thought for a bit, "We're gonna do some shows and a few interviews, wae?"
 
"Geunyang... So I know what I should be looking forward to..."
 
"Are you nervous?" he smiled.
 
"A bit," I laughed, "I have to hear something in English or our language, then translate it in my head, then say the translations to you, and then you answer in Korean, and then I trnaslate back in English or our language, and then I say it to them!" My eyes went wide, "That's how my brain works?!"
 
"Bwa," he laughed, "You're so smart and you don't even know it."
 
"I'm not smart," I pouted, "You even called me babo."
 
"Don't pout," he smiled.
 
"Wae?" I pouted some more to .
 
Before I knew it, he started tickling me, "Y- Ya-ah!" I laughed, "I-I'm t-tic-kl-ish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Geumanhae!!!"
 
"Andwae," he laughed.
 
"Y-Yah!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! S-Stop~~~"
 
I lied down on the bed and he got on top of me, still tickling my sides.
 
"I- c-can't b-breathe-" I gasped.
 
"Araseo, araseo," he stopped, then I saw his eyes get wide. When I realized why, my eyes went wide as well.
 
Our position is so awkward: me lying on the bed, him on top. But I can't move, and I'm just looking at him, him looking at me.
 
My breathing started to get ragged, and my heartbeat went faster and faster. AND THE FREAKING AMUSEMENT PARK IS BACK IN MY STOMACH!
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
NEXT :>