Criminal

Secret Admirer

 

So that's how I ended up, well, basically strapped onto my chair like a mental patient when we got home that afternoon. They even took the liberty of turning on my bedside lamo and hanging it upside down. You know... like those police detective movies in those parts wherein they interrogate the suspect in a dimly-lit room with a swinging light above them. Yeah, they're treating me like a criminal right now.
 
"Feeling uncomfortable?" Chaerin smirked. Okay for now I'll call her CL since she's scaring me. I nodded, since who the hell wouldn't feel uncomfortable in such a situation.
 
"Well, too bad," the four of them laughed. "You'll just have to endure it."
 
"Let's start with all the necessary information." Dara held up a clipboard and a pen. "Name?"
 
"You're not seriously doing this, are you?" I looked at them quite shocked.
 
"Name?" Dara asked again in monotone.
 
I just sighed and felt myself pout a bit, "_________."
 
"Age?" I told them my age. I told them every other basic detail about me: school, major, family information... basically everything. It was bothersome, really. And they even asked for my favorite color, drama, movie. It was like I was answering some sort of slum book of something. It was outrageous. The only thing that kept me from laughing was the fact that they all asked the questions seriously.
 
"Who was the first person to approach you: Bae, or your secret admirer?" Bom asked.
 
"Wait," Dara seemingly looked at the records, "Bae told us that there was one other person... your project partner in history?"
 
"He's just that, though: my project partner!" I defended.
 
"That's not what Bae thinks though," CL raised her eyebrow at me.
 
"It's true! I know oppa's so overly protective, but he's just my project partner! I don't even like him!"
 
"But is he making advances?"
 
"Advances?" I asked.
 
"Is he showing any signs that he likes you, more as just a project partner?"
 
"What kind of signs? I mean, I don't really know..." I ended up mumbling.
 
"Tell us everything that has happened: how you met and all that," Bom smiled.
 
Okay, that seems easy, so that's what I did. I told them everything, like how we got to be partners, the library, the interview, and the dinner. I honestly do not have a clue if he likes me or not, but I -- even though it's really rude -- don't really care. He's nice and all, but I think Youngbae oppa has pretty much claimed the spot of the... guy... I... well... like.
 
"HE LIKES YOU!!!" 2NE1 all shouted at me after I told my story.
 
I frowned, "But I don't want him to like me..."
 
"It's not your choice to make, _________-ah," Bom laughed.
 
"But still," I continued to frown. "Is there a way for him not to like me?"
 
"Has he told you that he likes you yet?"
 
I shook my head, "That's why I keep saying that he doesn't."
 
"But you and Bae aren't together either," Dara pondered.
 
I don't know why, but it hurt a bit when Dara told me that. I mean, yeah I know that we're not together, but somehow hearing it from someone else, and really hearing it, hurts.
 
"But it would seem weird if she simply tells the guy that she doesn't like him since he hasn't told her anything yet," Bom said.
 
"So what should I do, eonni?" I asked them.
 
2NE1 pondered on it for a bit before answering, "You should just keep a disctance from him whenever you don't have anything to talk about, and when he tells you that he likes you, reject him nicely."
 
I just nodded, knowing that that's exactly what I'd do if ever that happens.
 
"So what about Bae oppa?" Minzy suddenly asked.
 
Err... Bae oppa? "W-What about h-him?" WHY DID I FREAKING STUTTER?!
 
"Did you just stutter?" Chaerin laughed. Yep, I got the normal Chaerin back!
 
"That's because she likes him," Dara teased.
 
"Do you, _________-ah?" Bom asked.
 
I found myself biting my lip and slowly nodding. WHY DID I GIVE IN EASILY?
 
"KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" the four of them squealed.
 
"YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM NOW!" CL almost ordered me.
 
"But- but-"
 
"But what, eonni?" Minzy asked, "You should tell him sooner than later."
 
"But what if he doesn't like me back?" I asked in a pretty small voice, and I'm pretty sure I heard my voice crack.
 
2NE1 stopped and looked at me. I don't think that they think that my question is valid, but that's how I really feel right now.
 
Mommy Bom hugged me and storked my hair. "Oh, _________-ah~ Don't think like that." Please take note that I am still died to my chair.
 
"But I can't help it," I mumbled. "What if my situation is like Lance's?"
 
"Lance?" "My project partner."
 
"You're situation is not like his, okay?" Chaerin reminded me, but I just can't help thinking of it.
 
What if Youngbae oppa doesn't like me back?
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I missed all of youuuuuuuu!! =))
I'm sorry for not updating right away~ Didn't know what to write about :)) I should go back to writing storylines =)))))
 
HAVE YOU HEARD BoA'S ONLY ONE YET??? IT'S SO AMAZINGGGGGG :3
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@Honeyjay: Heehee yeah :)) Well, here are new chapters :D I just really wanted to add 2NE1 in LOL =))
@Seonriyong: Just think that it's Minzy and CL saying that :D SARANGHAEEEEE~~
@nhichole18: Because of what you said, the 'Trouble' chapter came to be :D :)))))) Thank you for the inspiration!! ^^
@sweetmedusaaa: Do you really want it to be rose guy??? =)))))