Shopping

Secret Admirer

 

Jiyong and I went to the mall and started going around for a bit... Okay, a LOT. He took me to every single store in the mall, not missing out on anything. He even took me out to shop for clothes and accessories, which I already did with the 2NE1 eonnis.
 
"Ya! Don't buy clothes for me!" I snatched the dress he was putting against me to see if it looked good.
 
"Wae??? There's no law that states that I can't buy clothes for you."
 
"But the 2NE1 eonnis already bought clothes for me with your best friend's money!" I gasped, "Did he give you any money to spend on me?" I eyed him, hoping it would look scary.
 
Jiyong laughed, "Do you think I won't do it on my own free will? What kind of person do you think I am, _________-ah?"
 
"But-" I frowned, "I don't understand."
 
"I know Chaerin and the others already bought you clothes with my best friend's money, we're from the same company, aren't we?" he chuckled. "Come on, it's just a friendly buy."
 
"But I don't like people spending money on me," I mumbled, almost whiny-like.
 
"So I heard," he laughed.
 
"So don't buy me clothes," I frowned.
 
"Nope, I have to do it," he said with finality.
 
"Give me one good reason why," I challenged.
 
"Mwo?!" He looked at me like i was crazy, "Can't I have no reason?"
 
I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Reason."
 
"Aish! Fine! I was told to buy you clothes, okay?! Sheesh!" He ruffled his hair in frustration.
 
"You were told?" I blinked at him. "By who?"
 
"That's already two questions," he laughed, "I can't tell you anymore. Come on! I already chose some clothes for you." He pushed me to the fitting rooms, where a mountain of dresses were already hung up for me to try.
 
"But this is a lot!" I looked at him.
 
"Exactly! Come on!" He pushed me in and closed the door. "Come out when you've tried one and let me see!"
 
I sighed and looked at all the clothes. Unlike when I was shopping with 2NE1, Jiyong chose all dresses for me, which I found weird. I mean, I like dresses, but... aish, whatever, Jiyong must be waiting for me to show him the first dress. I tried it on and showed it to him, and that was the routine for the next thousand minutes. All his comments were like a professional stylist's, though, which clearly shows how much of a fashionista he is.
 
 
 
 
 
"I chose well," he chuckled.
 
"You chose a lot," I frowned. "I thought you were only going to choose one."
 
He ended up choosing eight dresses for me. Yes, EIGHT. That's enough to get me by for at least until my next life!
 
"But all these look good on you! You can't go wrong with these dresses, trust me."
 
"I trust you, but they're just so many!" I held up the three paper bags I was holding.
 
"Araseo, araseo," he waved his hand as if to say that that conversation's over. "Shoes next!"
 
"MWO?!"
 
So we went to a shoe store next, for Jiyong to find perfect pairs for the dresses. It would've been easier if he was just looking for one pair but NO, he just had to go and look for shoes to pair with EVERY SINGLE DRESS. Which is insane.
 
"Ya! Some of them are the same colors, so it would work! AND I HAVE SHOES AT HOME!"
 
"They're probably old," he went on to examining the pair of shoes he was holding.
 
"And what does that mean?!"
 
"I think these are good," he held it out to me. "Get it in your size."
 
A series of curse words escaped my mouth as I went to the salesperson to get the pair of heels in my size.
 
 
 
Soon after, not only was I a proud owner of eight new dresses, but also of EIGHT NEW SHOES IN VARYING STYLES! There were flats, heels, you name it!
 
Can you hear the oozing sarcasm in my voice? Probably not, since you're reading this.
 
"Wow, that's a lot!"
 
I turned around and to my genuine surprise (honestly, it's genuine), the other three members of Big Bang were standing right there.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
 
"I thought you were only supposed to buy one pair," Daesung looked at Jiyong.
 
"Wae? All of those look good on her," Jiyong shrugged.
 
"I'm hungry. Come on; I wanna eat," Seunghyun walked away in search of a restaurant.
 
"No one answered me," I frowned.
 
"Silly _________," Seungri laughed and slung his arm around me. "It's like you haven't read your favorite fanfic."
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Guess who's a happy fangirl??? ME! :))
I finally received BoA's 7th Korean album "Only One" from a friend who gave it to me for free! Yay!!! :D :D
 
Anyways~ I was supposed to update this morning when I finished this chapter, but I couldn't connect to the internet at school. Meh hahahahaha!!!
So, if you didn't catch it... yeah... but you should've, if you read this chapter :D
HAHAHAHA I'M TALKING IN CIRCLES =))))
 
I'm not apologizing for the cliffhanger, by the way, since all of you know how much I love cliffhangers :D :D
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@SHINeeluvsME: That's what I do when I don't know how to end chapters, and I really didn't know how to end the last chapter, so yeah =))))))
@Honeyjay: I... guess you got your wish? :D And yeah, we're fine :) Our area didn't get affected, but I'm sure that other places did, we were really lucky~ ^^
@sweetmedusaaa: "has to make huge moves"... Hmm... Yeah... =))
@Seonriyong: I won't tell! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm dying to tell you though =)) SARANGHAEEE~ :D
@camitake: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeahhhhhhhhh LOL =))))))))