Chapter IV: The Beginning of the End

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri glared at his leader as he tries to fix the decorations on TOP's living room. He woke them up early to prepare for the party he promised for Yoona tonight. They thought it was a great idea of course. They had wanted to hang out with Yoona for she's the only one left they haven't gotten close with. Even some of the Super Junior members have been to one of their parties.

What Seungri was mad about though was the fact that GD was not helping at all. He just keep telling them what to do without him actually doing anything. The maknae sighed loudly as he and Tiffany putting up the decors. 

"So.. Yoona." GD started.

"Hyung, I think you can talk while helping us? Perhaps get the food ready?"

GD just smiled and continued talking. "What's her deal?"

"Oppa." Tiffany gave him a stern look. "I'm warning you. You're my friend but if you hurt Yoona..." She gestured something like slitting a throat.

"What?" The Big Bang leader just raised his hands surrendering. "I'm just asking. And besides, she's a friend."

"Don't think Seungri oppa here didn't tell me about your little boy crush on Yoona years ago."

"Key word is years ago. Is it so wrong that I want to be friends with her?" GD is getting tired of this argument. He had already talked about this with Young Bae, Kangin & TOP. How many times does he have to tell them that this is nothing but friendship?

Tiffany just shook her head. "You know why guys like Yoona so much? She can easily be misunderstood as the shy type. I mean, she's Korea's National First Love, is she not? Then when you get to talk to her she acts like a boy. Im Choding." Fany rolled her eyes. "Those stupid aegyo voice that makes us cringe."

Jiyong smiled at that. He honestly likes it when she makes impressions. 

"But also, when you really get close to her, you'll also find that she's a bit blunt with her words. She ALWAYS seems like she's flirting. And then it leads to another misunderstanding. She does it with everyone though. Half the time, she isn't even aware of the subliminal meanings of the things she says. Anyway, I haven't seen her be herself for awhile now. That breakup really affected her. I think she's trying to find herself again." Tiffany explained.

Jiyong was silent after that. So she flirts with everyone? Unintentionally, he reminded himself. So that explains a lot. As much as he would like to mull over it though, he still has a party to get ready for. He stood up and announced, "I'm going to get changed. I'll fetch Yoona at her apartment."

Seungri let out a groan. "Hyung! But you didn't even helped!" 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the two boys. "Seungri oppa, you better come with him or we might not even get Yoona here at all."

 

So Seungri and Jiyong went to get Yoona at her apartment. Even before they arrived, TOP's chateau was packed with their friends. All of SNSD and Big Bang showed up. 2NE1 was also there. Super Junior. EXO members are stopping by later on. IKON are already getting wasted. Blackpink is also in the area (lol). 

Seungri was the buffer no one actually needed. Yoona and Jiyong clicked like two peas in a pod. Seungri was actually being attacked by the two of them. They were teasing him as Jiyong revealed stories back when they were roommates. 

When they got to the party, everyone was already drinking. 

"Come on, you three have to catch up!" said TOP. "Tequila shots relay! Big Bang v SNSD"

"What's that?" Yoona asked.

TOP explained the game quickly. Five shots of tequila for each group. First to down them all wins. Loser has to face another group of five.

Yoona inwardly groaned. "Really guys?"

Jiyong who was beside her whispered, "We trained for our careers most part of our supposed party years. This is our time to have fun."

Yoona thought about it and shrugged. That's true. "Come on! Who's with me?!" She chose the fastest drinkers, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny & Taeyeon. The Big Bang members just smirked at them. "Aish. This is unfair! You guys have trained for this."

"Boohoo!" Jiyong teased.

"Oh you're getting it!"

With Leeteuk officiating, they lined up both leaders in front. "Ready, set, drink!"

With only a few split

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter