Chapter III: Platonish

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Yoona's Lisbon trip was a success. After their museum tour, they grabbed an early dinner and retired to their respective hotels. 

As expected, they slayed the red carpet separately and they were sitted one seat apart on the front row. When a guest asked to change seats, Jiyong gladly obliged so they were actually sitting next to each other. The paparazzi ate it up. While the fans went crazy seeing this (both positive and negative comments were buzzing online), YG Ent. and SM Ent. were fine with it. I guess veterans in the entertainment industry can't help but bump into each other in events. They became good friends by the end of the after-party and promised to stay in touch once the get back in South Korea.

Staying in touch was hard though. Yoona has set out to star on a new K-drama with Lee Minho. Since their innisfree web drama, it has been a highly sought out pairing. She kept busy and it made it easier to move on from Seunggi. While it was not easy at all, with her friends and fans supporting her, she made it through the tunnel.

To celebrate her new K-drama, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung took her out dancing. They rarely meet nowadays due to their schedules but she was glad to go out with them. Having an open wide schedule the next day, she has set her mind to letting loose and enjoying her evening. After three hours, they had hit their fourth club and but she still wasn't drunk. Hyoyeon was a different story. Yoona and Sooyoung settled on a couch while Hyoyeon was still dancing, not very gracefully, with the crowd. Yoona was laughing so hard at her dancing unnie that she took a video and posted it on her IG story. 

A few minutes later, she received a message from Jiyong.

Wow. The very busy Yoona is out clubbing? Where are you girls at?

It seemed that Jiyong saw her story on Instagram so she searched his stories as well and surprise, surprise. He was out with Daesung and Youngbae as well.

Haha. Very funny, sunbae. It's my first day out in months! We're at ******. Why are you influencing Youngbae oppa to be bad with you?

Ahhh. You really like hurting my heart, Yoona-ya! You call YB oppa but you call me sunbae? Ouch. Hyo-rin rarely lets him out so we took the chance we get. We're like two blocks over! You girls should come over!

"Who's that?" Sooyoung asked as she tried to peek at Yoona's phone.

"G-Dragon sunbae!" Yoona answered. She had to almost shout since the music was very loud. "They are also in the area with Daesung and Young Bae oppa. He's inviting us at their club."

"Omo!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Party with YG people? Text him back and say we're on our way! This will be fun!" The long-legged SNSD member jumped out of her seat to drag Hyoyeon from the dance floor.

"Unnie! It's supposed to be our girls night out!" 

SY came back with Hyoyeon who also got excited when she heard about the invitation. "Are you kidding me, Yoong? We're letting our hairs down for tonight and what better way than to party with Big Bang?!"

Yoona's phone rang again.

So? Daesung and your YB oppa wants to see you girls too.

Aish. I told my unnies and they definitely wants to go there. I guess we're on our way.

Daebakk! Daesung will meet you outside.

Of course. He's the one who invited the us but won't even step outside to meet them. He had to delegate it. Yoona thought.

So out they went and thank God her unnies showed composure when they met Daesung outside the club. "Yoona! Long time no see! Have I ever told you single is the new y?" Daesung greeted her.

"Ya Daesung oppa! Are you drunk already? Oh yes, I heard single is the biggest trend nowadays I just had to try it." Funny how she can laugh about this now. Months ago, she would feel pain in her chest but oh what time can do.

"Come on inside! The hyungs waiting for you girls."

Hyoyeon and Yoona were holding hands when they went in while SY chatted with Daesung. They went past the normal crowd and were ushered in the VIP section. What else do we expect from Big Bang?

"So Nyu Shi Dae! Oh what did we do in our past lives to get this day?!" YB approached and hugged them all.

"Oppa! We'll tell on you to Hyo-rin unnie!" Sooyoung joked.

Taeyang only laughed. "You know you're my girls but Hyo-rin is another level."

"Don't we know it! Aish, so lucky." Yoona pouted as Taeyang gave her a hug. 

"Hyung! Aren't you even going to stand to greet them?" Daesung asked their leader who was still lounging on the couch, nodding to the music. 

Jiyong only smirked but he did open his arms wide. "GG!"

Yoona rolled her eyes and shook her head as her unnies fell to the couch on each of Jiyong's sides laughing.

While Yoona was absorbed in a relationship with Seunggi before, this was a common occurrence for the other girls. They would meet up with Big Bang and other artists to have fun. It's hard finding normal friends who won't take a picture of you and post it in social media for their 15 minutes of fame so artists had to stick together. 

"What are you girls drinking tonight?" Youngbae asked. 

"I'll have a long island iced tea." Yoona answered. 

"I'll help you get drinks!" Sooyoung said and she and YB exited the VIP area.

Yoona sat next to Hyoyeon and looked around. The music was still very loud and the lights were blinking i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter