Chapter XVII: Por Fin

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What does reconciliation looks like?

For Im Yoona and G-Dragon, it started with both of them pacing, a door separating them.

It was the same night of the bar fight, both of them tired as hell but neither of them are able to sleep. 

Yoona paced inside her bedroom, in her bath robe, her hair still wrapped around a towel. 

"Should I go to him? I should attend more to his wounds." She paused for a moment. "Why do I have to let him leave earlier? Now I don't know what to do. Or how to act tomorrow morning."

By the time she finished showering earlier, she called Taeyeon to check on the kids. They were fast asleep as it was already 2 in the morning. Her unni told her not to worry about them.

And now she doesn't know what to do. 

A knock on her door stopped her pacing. She panics again. Is talking to him now worse or better than the alternative of having awkward breakfast together?

He knocked again. Yoona took a deep breath before opening the door. 

"I'm done thinking about it." He said immediately. "You don't give me much credit. I've thought about it a million times ever since we first got involved. You think I didn't?"

Yoona just stared at him, unable to find the words to say. Jiyong was standing in front of her in his sleeveless shirt and plaid pajama pants. His hair still wet from his shower.

"I've always wondered what it would be like. To openly care for you. To not worry about others misunderstanding when I want to put food in your plate or have my hand on your back when we walk in rooms or smiling at you across a crowded room." He ran a hand through his hair.  "I don't want to wait when it's only the two of us just to hold your hand."

Yoona's eyes started welling with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter