Chapter XXIII: The Aftermath

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[G-DRAGON & YOONA: GYOON - THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING]

Our favorite power couple just dropped another bomb on us. Safe to say that the two has officially confirmed their relationship after revealing in a press conference that they are parents of TWINS! 

The revelation came after the infuriating news that the twins were actually kidnapped by notorious trainee Han Seo Hee and another idol unnamed in the press con. G-Dragon and Yoona were all-business when they made it clear that those sharing the photos of their twins online would be sued.

The media liked to point out that the two did not offer any apologies to the public for hiding not only their relationship but their offsprings. This was countered by our King & Queen when they released an apology video on their respective instagrams clearly explaining that the press con was for the media and the video was for their fans. 

They apologized for keeping it a secret but also made it clear that their personal lives were not intervening with their individual careers. SNSD and Big Bang members showed their support for their members by releasing unseen photographs of the the groups interacting with one another through parties and private outings. 

This news also led to a lot of revelations and surprises such as: the birth of Taeyang and Hyorin's first child eight months ago, Kyung Ho and Sooyoung's engagement, the date for the Dara and Min Ho wedding, the relationship reveal of several SNSD members like Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Tiffany. It seems like these second-gen idols are not leaving their members to the harsh press but instead revealed several news at once to divide the attention of the public. Did it succeed? Heck yes.

Unsurprisingly, the reaction of the netizens were divided. A lot of long time VIPs and SONEs had pledged their loyalty and support for the Big Bang leader and the SNSD visual. Antis are spreading hate but what is new? 

In terms of their respective companies, SM & YG had released a statement fully supporting their artists and ignoring small groups of fans asking for the removal of the two in group activities. 

Several of the two's endorsements have issued statements that while the news of twins surprised them, there were no breach of contract. They wish our couple's family the best. 

It seems that the charities that the two support would also not remain silent as they released a statement congratulating the two and thanking them for the years of support and goodness that they have shared with a lot of beneficiaries.

We are saddened by the news of the kidnapping and do not condone commenters who would be sharing photos of the two. We respect the decision of the couple and would only post official photos permitted by the parents. This site and writer fully supports Yoona and G-Dragon and wishes them the best!

 

 

A few days after...

"See, Ma? I told you, the twins are okay."

Mrs. Kwon glared at her son and pinched him in the arm. "That might be but you should have informed me the moment they went missing!"

Yoona bit her lip, she was guilty of not informing their parents too. "Mianhae, Mrs. Kwon. We didn't want to worry you over nothing."

Jiyong's mother's expression softened as she looked to her. "Oh you poor thing. You must have been so worried at the time. And what is this Mrs. Kwon nonsense? Just call me umma!"

Jiyong sat wide-eyed. When it comes to Yoona, his mother has always been so soft and loving. What is this bias? It's not like this when they visit Yoona's father. He would still tremble in his seat whenever he looks at him.

"Tell us the truth." Mr. Kwon demanded. "How are the twins? Really?"

Jiyong sighed. Of course they would see past their lies. "Last night was the first time they slept on their own beds. They're scared to leave us at night thinking they would be snatched again."

"Except that one time that Joon slept over. They were too tired from playing to look for us." Yoona added.

Mrs. Kwon tutted. "The poor children. With everyone knowing about them, we can't even take them out now, huh?"

Mr. Kwon shook his head. "They're like mini celebrities. They don't even know what's happening and we got mobbed by fans!"

That was one of the downsides. If before, the non-showbiz members of the families can take out the twins, they cannot do it anymore. The kids had been holed up for days now and there are only a number of things you can entertain children with. 

"I know the two of you are grown-ups and you can make your own decisions.. But I just feel the need to remind you two that the twins should be coming first."

Jiyong and Yoona exchanged a look. That was true. They need to do what is best for the twins. No matter what anyone says.

 

A scream jolted the adults back up. It was two in the morning. When they sat up, they looked at each other and sighed. 

The two got out of bed and walked over to the open room of the twins. Yoona was about to go in when Jiyong stopped her, nodding over to the scene.

Haneul was up and he was hugging a crying Daejji.

"Hannie, what if the women come back? What if they take us again?" asked a crying Daejji.

Haneul was sleepily rubbing her back as they hug. "Then Daddy will get us back again. But don't worry Daze, Mommy and Daddy said the bad women are gone now. They can't hurt us anymore."

"What if they do? And what if they take you away from me?"

"I'll find you, Daze. I told Daddy I will fight them for you."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise, Daze. They won't hurt us again."

Yoona sniffed quietly at the doorway, leaning to Jiyong. My gosh where did the time go? Her twins are growing up. 

Jiyong softly kissed Yoona's forehead, still staring at the sleeping figures of his son and daughter. The twins had to be the first priority. 

 

"Hey babe," Jiyong knocked at the door. Yoona was folding laundry while the kids were busy with one of their Disney movies. "Come with me?"

"I have chores, Ji."

"That can wait. Just.. come on."

Yoona gave him a look but followed. They entered their bedroom and Jiyong led her further to their bathroom. 

She gasps as she took in the room before her. Scented candles wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter