Chapter II: Not that Different

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon waited on the lobby of the hotel Yoona was staying at. He toned down his fashion and wore a black mask to cover his face as they still can be recognized by fans in Lisbon. He was able to arrive a day early thanks to some begging and a promise of a few vacation days for his manager. He has his hands on his pocket, thinking of Youngbae's advice earlier.

"You have to remember that this is only two friends going out, Jiyong-ah. You have a girlfriend. Yoona just got out of a relationship. This is honestly a recipe for disaster."

Jiyong just shook his head saying that they're thinking too much of this. He's friends with most of the SNSD girls and it has always been just that. Why would Yoona be different?

He only waited a good five minutes before Yoona came out of one of the elevators. She was also wearing a mask to cover her face. Usually, he hates it when he has to wear face masks outside but this time he was thankful. His mouth is currenly on an 'O' shape. Damn, even with half her face covered and with minimal make up, it's really hard not to be blown away by her natural beauty. 

They greeted each other with a bow and Yoona jokingly called him sunbae. 

"Ah, no need to call me sunbae. How about oppa instead?" He joked back. 

"Jiyong oppa?" His heart skipped a beat and it was embarrassing. A lot of his friends call him oppa and why would this be different?

"Aish. You're embarrassing me." Jiyong countered. "Are you ready to go?"

Yoona nodded. 

 

They were able to get to the museum without getting recognized by fans. They made small talk mostly about how the flight was, the weather in both Lisbon and Seoul and they also talked about their friends. It was light conversation and both are enjoying each other's company so far. 

They also discovered they had lots of similarities when it comes to their taste of art. Van Gogh would always be the number one artist for them. Starry, Starry Night is an absolute masterpiece. They made jokes about som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter