Chapter XV: It Will Be Alright

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this some kind of trend that I don't know about?" TOP's voice echoed through the living room as he enters followed by Daesung, Seungri, Young Bae and Hyorin. "Hyori noona, Dara noona, Jiyong and now you, Yoona?" 

"Oppa!" Yoona squealed and ran over to give a big hug to TOP.

"I mean why are South Korea's richest celebrities hiding out in Jeju?" He laughed as he dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around the SNSD member.

"Jeju's a place for secrets and peace!" Yoona answered.

"Don't you think I forgot your disappearing act, Im Yoona!"

"Mianhae, oppa! This is why I invited you guys over for the weekend!" She then took turns exchanging hugs and pleasantries with the others. 

Yoona felt right at home with the boys. Even though it's been a long three years, it felt like no time has passed when it comes to these oppas. Dara, Jiyong and Yoona decided to finally let in the boys on the secret and invited them over for the weekend. They decided to make it a mini reunion and also asked Super Junior, SNSD and 2NE1 to come over. 

"Hyorin unni, you look so beautiful! Omo, you're glowing!" She gushed over Young Bae's wife. 

YB put an arm around Hyorin and smiled. "Everyday she gets prettier."

Someone made a puking noise and they all looked back to see Jiyong leaning on the doorway. "Don't be such a girl, Bae. You're all two hours late."

The married Big Bang member only smirked at his best friend. "Maybe you should all try to be more romantic. Time to get married, boys!"

The other Big Bang members just exchanged looks and shook their head.

"What a coincidence that Auntie and Uncle Kwon live just beside you, Yoongie!" Daesung exclaimed.

Seungri laughed as he was the only ones in the know. 

"Yeah, they're the nicest!" Yoona smiled. 

"Arasso, here's what we'll do.. Yoona has two guest rooms and we have one. TOP hyung and the annoying married couple," Hyorin made a face to Jiyong. "will stay with Yoona. Maknaes, you'll have to share the guest room in the house."

The maknaes protested.

"HYUNG! Why can't I stay with Yoona? I've stayed here before, you know!" Seungri complained.

The leader shot him a glared and gritted his teeth. "Because you still owe me, maknae."

That shut Seungri up.

"I rented a pension house for the girls and the Super Junior oppas since only a few of them could come." Yoona said. "They can't exactly fit here.  2NE1 would stay in Dara unni's. They'll arrive tonight. I offered to sponsor for you guys' accommodation but your leader here says you'll be okay staying here. Mianhae oppas." 

With that explanation, the boys were once again enamoured by Yoona so they didn't argue anymore. 

"A tour then?" Yoona said, ushering them to the kitchen.

"You're trying to stay humble but I can recognize a few of the furniture pieces here..." TOP shook his head. "I bet the pension house doesn't have signature furnitures."

As they tour the house, they finally reached the kids' room. Jiyong and Yoona glanced at each other and nodded.

The door has a sign and it was recenlty painted. It says 'H & D's room' doodled with the sky and daisies. 

Seungri was bouncing with anticipation to see his godchildren.

"H & D? Whose room is this?"

Yoona opened the door. Inside, Daejji and Haneul, who was playing together, looked to the door. Their faces lit up when they saw their parents.

"Mommy! Daddy!" then they caught sight of Seungri. "UNCLE RIRI!"

The jaws of Daesung, TOP, Young Bae and Hyorin dropped. Yoona looked abashed. Jiyong has an amused expression on his face as he looked at his friends. Seungri smiled happily at the sight of the kids.

Young Bae has been staring at the boy in front of him for about five minutes now. The Big Bang singer was confused and he did not hide it. His eyebrows were furrowed and he tilted his head on the side, hand on his chin.

The boy in front of him just continued eating the chocolate bar Hyorin handed him, also staring at the odd ahjussi. He matched YB's head tilt with his own. Haneul smiled at him, mouth and teeth covered with chocolate.

At the Big Bang member's side, Hyorin was helping Daejji with the her own chocolate bar. Daejji was alternating glances between her brother and Taeyang. "Ahjumma, what is my brother and that ahjussi doing?"

Hyorin chuckled at the antics of her husband. "You know, Daejji, I'm not really sure."

Jiyong then entered the room carrying a tray of finger food and when he saw the staring contest between his best friend and his son, he rolled his eyes. "Bae, can you stop weirding out my kid?"

He whipped his head to the older version of the child he was just staring at. "This feels like a dream. You know when we were asked who would be a father first and I said you would be accidentally, I didn't really expect you to wish it to reality."

Jiyong didn't dignify that with a response. Instead, he took out a wet wipe and started wiping chocolate off Haneul's face. "Daejji, Haneul, this is your Uncle Bae and Auntie Hyorin. No more ahjumma and ahjussi, okay? They're family too."

"Ne." The kids answered obediently.

 

In the kitchen.. Yoona was preparing food for the get together while Seungri and Daesung helped. TOP was only sitting on the counter table, still in disbelief.

After the tour, the parents sat down the visitors and a very diluted and short version of how Daejji and Haneul came to be. They seemed to understand and agreed to keep it all a secret to the public.

"You could've just told me, Yoong" TOP continued to argue. "I would've claimed the kids for myself and we could've gotten married."

Yoona scoffed, passing the bowl of salad to Daesung. "Oppa, don't kid me! I know you have a girlfriend! You can hide it from the public but you can't hide it from me!"

The married couple plus Jiyong entered the kitchen.

"I had a scandal too, you know." TOP pouted and Daesung hummed in agreement. "I could've gotten the Yoona treatment too just like Seungri."

Yoona rounded up to TOP and gave him a one arm hug. "I already said I'm sorry, Seunghyun oppa." Addressing him by his real name hoping it would calm him down. "If it helps, you're the kids' godfather."

Seungri dropped the meat he was cleaning. "Yoona! But I'm the godfather!'

Yoona ran to the maknae and smiled sheepishly. "Actually, Riri, I made all Big Bang oppas godfathers."

Seungri whined childishly and that made the others laughed harder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter