Chapter XVIII: Bliss

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice restart of their relationship after that night. They spent it together taking advantage of the fact that the kids were sleeping over at Taeyeon's. Reality had to catch up with them in the morning wherein Jiyong had to report in the company to take care of damage control over the bar fight news.

Aside from that, it was very much smooth sailing. Without meaning to, they kind of kept it between the two of them. Until two weeks later...

The knock on the door interrupted what was a heated make-out session between Jiyong and Yoona. With Yoona's everyday rehearsal with SNSD, they barely see each other except for late nights like this when Jiyong would sneak in to Yoona's room and spend the night door.

Jiyong's hand that was carressing Yoona's leg fell back on her waist as he groaned on top of her. He looked at her silently questioning who would knock at her door at eleven in the evening.

"Mommy?" The small voice of Haneul was heard.

Jiyong groaned again, finally letting Yoona push him back to the bed.

"Omo, omo. What do we do?" Yoona panicked, fixing her hair.

"Why are they coming to your room?" He whispered.

"They do that sometimes when one of them's feeling scared." She fixed the buttons of her silk PJs. "Did you lock the door when you came in?"

He didn't get to answer as the knob turned and the twins entered, Haneul holding his toy dragon while Daejji was carrying her security blanket.

On sheer instinct, Jiyong dove in the blanket, disappearing from the view.

"Mommy, I had a bad dream." Daejji said in a teary voice.

Haneul put an arm around Daejji. "Can we sleep with you tonight, Mom?"

"Oh babies, uh.. sure. Come here." Yoona patted the side of the bed where Jiyong wasn't hiding in.

However, the two kids climbed on both sides of the bed, Daejji accidentally hitting Jiyong. He let out an oomph.

"Daddy?" Daejji asked as she pulled back the blanket. "What are you doing in Mommy's room?"

"Hey, princess." He gave a nervous grin. 

"Did you have a bad dream too, Daddy?" Haneul interrupted. 

Jiyong smiled at that. That's it. A kid would believe that. "Oh, yeah. Daddy had a bad dream too."

Yoona just shook her head. "Arasso, let's all squeeze in then and make ourselves comfortable in my little bed."

Daejji cuddled to Jiyong while Yoona held Haneul. The two adults exchanged a look as the kids drifted to sleep. Jiyong frowned making kissing faces at her while she only smiled. Tomorrow, she mouthed.

Their budding relationship was revealed to their colleagues not long after when Jessica hosted a dinner party for the circle.

Daejji and Haneul effectively blurted out, "Daddy must have a lot of bad dreams at night because he always goes to Mommy's room to sleep."

The two kids innocently continued eating their food while the adults raised their eyebrows at the couple. Some trying to hide their laughter. Jiyong and Yoona wanted to be swallowed by the earth right then and there after being outed by their own children.

Jiyong recovered after a few minutes and told a story, "On the first few months after I got to know the twins, Hyun Suk hyung offered the possibility of a season in The Return of Superman with the twins. Aside from the fact that we don't want them on cameras, imagine all the secrets these two would accidentally say during filming! Not only our secrets but you guys too! Aishh, no clip would be usable then."

The others laughed it off.

"Let's take fifteen," the choreographer said, stepping out of the practice room to answer a call. "Good job girls!"

They all fell to the floor almost in sync too. As they opted to release three dance songs, that also means they also needed to learn three new choreographies in addition to rehearsing their previous songs and adjusting the ones after the 9/30 events.

"That one was harder than Catch Me If You Can." Sooyoung commented, very much out of breath.

Sunny nodded. "My gosh, I'm so out of shape, it feels like I'm dying."

"Not only you. I dance almost everyday yet this also makes me want to quit." Hyoyeon said, completely laying down on the floor.

"For the SONEs." Taeyeon encouraged them.

The others hummed their agreement not even wanting to waste their breath talking.

"Delivery for Girls' Generation!" SungJun, Yoona's manager barged in the room carrying a plastic of honey lemon iced teas on one hand and a bouquet of daisies on the other.

Yuri clucked her tongue. "Hmm, daisies? Let me guess who's it for."

Manager oppa only laughed. "Special flowers for Yoona."

Yoona received the flowers and blushed. 

"Aigoo, unni, I'm so jealous!" Seohyun declared, looking at the flowers beside Yoona. "There's a card, read it!"

The others echoed their request for her to read it.

"You're working so hard, don't forget to smile." Eight voices squealed. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter