Chapter XXII: Out of the Bag

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon has his hands on her back, gently leading Yoona to her seat. The flashes on the cameras keep on flashing, the reporters shouting their questions all at the same time.

The couple both wore black. Yoona in a black, sheath dress while he was in a long sleeves. Their accessories were minimal but the sunglasses were a must knowing beforehand that they would be assaulted by the brutal lights of the cameras.

Their lawyer was beside them but they were front and center in the table, holding hands under the table where no one can see.

"Is it true the two of you are married?"

"Was the photo that was leaked really your kids?"

"Do you have children?" 

"Did you hide children from everyone?"

The children.. Daejji and Haneul. Yoona took in a deep breath. After five years of protecting her twins and hiding them from the public, it has finally come to this. The cat is finally out of the bag.

"Kid, it's a simple question." Seo Hee sighed, the camera was already recording yet they can't yet they still can't get a direct answer from the two kids. "Who's your appa?" 

Daejji mimicked her dramatic sigh. "Donghae appa and Min Ho appa." 

"Then who's your Mommy?" 

"Mommy is mommy." Daejji repeated. "I want to go home." 

"Is your Mommy and Donghae appa together?" 

Haneul shook his head. "Ani, Sica umma and Donghae appa are together."

"So Jessica is your Mommy?" 

The twins were getting irritated. "Jessica umma is not Mommy! Where's my Daddy? I want to go home!" 

Jooyeon placed two juiceboxes in front of them. "Here, have some. Seo Hee, let's talk outside."

"What?!" Seo Hee asked once they were outside. 

"We're wasting time. They are probably looking for these two. I don't know what you're getting with your questions. They're obviously Jiyong and Yoona's."

​​​​"Without them actually saying it, you only have an assumption. Which they can dismantle so easily." Seo Hee scoffed. "I thought you wanted this? We'll have their photos sent to this tabloid that's under my father's thumb. Their fans would know what liars they are and they will be ruined."

Jooyeon sighed. "You're right. You've been in the business of ruining lives longer, I should trust you."

"." Seo Hee spat. Jooyeon is a useful ally to have considering her hatred of the Big Bang members. But that doesn't mean she would put up with such attitude.

"G-Dragon - ssi, is it true that leaked photos are your children? Are they twins?" 

The reporters grew silent when Jiyong leaned in on the mic. "Yes, it's true that we have kids."

The reporters grew into a frenzy again.

"How old are they?"

"What are their names?"

"When did Yoona give birth to them?"

"Is it true that they were kidnapped?"

​​​​​​"I'm sorry, Ji. We had security tightened around the venue, we don't know how those two women got inside." Dara apologized again.

Jiyong waved her off, knowing that it is not their fault. Who knew that someone would kidnap the twins? They let their guard down. "Don't apologize, noona. It's not your fault."

Yoona was sitting on one of the tables, being comforted by Seohyun and Hyori. She was crying her eyes out and is now just staring into space.

Min Ho, Seungri, Daesung and the other men came back running. 

"We can't find them." Seungri reported, catching his breath.

"Maybe it's time to involve the police, hyung." Daesung suggested.

Jiyong kept pacing. His phone keeps on vibrating but upon finding that it's only Kiko, he quickly declines the call. Why Kiko is calling all of a sudden on this very night is lost on him. He had no time to deal with her drunken apologies. "Do it. Call the police."

"Excuse me," the manager of the venue approached them, carrying a tablet. "here's the surveillance video from the front gates."

Yoona quickly grabbed it and the others surrounded her. The kids were being carried by two women dressed as waitresses. The kids were struggling as they got into the vehicle.

"Son of a !" Jiyong cursed. 

TOP's fist tightened. He would know that shadow everywhere. He sees it in his nightmares everyday. "That's Han Seo Hee."

Jessica's brows furrowed. "Isn't that the trainee who caused you trouble?"

"Me and several others. ing ."

Yoona's breath halted. "And Lee Jooyeon."

"Where the hell are we going to find them?" Jiyong kicked one of the floor decorations.

"Ji, there's someone here for you." CL said.

"Chae, I'm not in the mood to entertain a guest."

"Kwon Ji Yong." CL said more sternly. "Trust me, you'd want to see who it is."

"You.." Yoona said breathlessly as the woman came in to view.

"Kiko? What are you doing here?"

The woman didn't seem like she actually wants to be there. But she stepped forward and swallowed. "I know where they are. Your kids."

Jiyong chuckled bitterly. "What is this some kind of group revenge? From my bitter ex-girlfriends and a psycho idol wannabe?"

Kiko shook her head. "They tried to recruit me with that exact thought in mind. But I.. I never knew that what I did..." She looked straight at Yoona. "I'm so sorry."

Yoona came forward and held Kiko on both arms. "Kiko-ssi.. Where are they? Where are my babies?"

 

Jiyong closed his eyes. The events after happened so fast. The men of the group together with the police found them in a private room of a shady restaurant. The moment he saw the twins unharmed, Jiyong felt like there was a burden lifted from his shoulders. He was able to breathe easier. Yoona was waiting for them outside the restaurant who welcomed the twins with a tight hug. 

Han Seo Hee and Lee Jooyeon were both arrested by the police for attempted kidnapping. Since Seo Hee was a repeat offender of the law, she was held without bail. Lee Jooyeon managed to make bail after twelve hours.

The constant snapping of the camera brought Jiyong back to the present.

"Why did you hide them, Yoona-ssi?"

"Were you ashamed of your children?"

"GD-ssi, what would your fans say?"

"Will we be seeing a lot of the twins from now on?"

"Would you still have a fanbase to come back to?"

"What do your group members say about you ruining your groups' reputation?"

 

Ahh, the public perception and damage control. Of course.

"How are the twins?" Donghae asked as all of them stood up as soon as Jiyong and Yoona entered the private waiting room of the hospital.

"Good. They weren't harmed, thank God! Just a little shaken up by all the fuss." Yoona reported, sinking to the couch and embracing her Tiffany unni who was beside her.

"They're sleeping now." Jiyong said, falling back next to Yoona.

Taehee, Jiyong's manager, and Sung Jun, Yoona's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter