Chapter XXI: Desaparecido

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't pull a Daejji on me, babe." Jiyong chuckled, buttoning up his long sleeves.

Yoona pouted harder from the bed. "I can't believe you're working today. Come here. I need my Jiyong oppa."

Jiyong grinned, crossing the space from the mirror to their bed. Yoona pulled him down and straddled him, kissing him fiercely from the mouth down to the neck. 

He moaned. Why did he schedule that meeting with his clothing company today anyway? He can't remember anymore. "Yoong.."

Yoona finally pulled away but only wiggled to make herself more comfortable straddling him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "The kids are still with your parents. This is like, my only day off this week." She pouted again. "And you're leaving me."

He put his hands on her waist. "It's like that then? When I ask you to stay home for me, I'm ridiculous. But when you ask me not to work, I'm still at fault?"

She smiled widely and nodded.

"Tell you what..." Jiyong pushed some hair away from her face. "The meeting should be done two hours tops. Why don't we catch a movie and get dinner?"

Her eyes lit up. "A date? Jinjja?"

He nodded. "A normal date."

"We haven't really done that ever."

"I know."

Yoona nodded excitedly. "Okay. Then I'll show you what Jessica unni made me buy in downtown Hong Kong."

He got curious all of a sudden.

"But that's for later. If you see it now, I might not get that normal date." She giggled.

 

And so they met up after two hours, watching the latest movie and having dinner outside. It was like they were just normal people for once. They asked Jiyong's parents to keep the kids overnight. Then Yoona showed him his new favorite piece of garmet in the world. Green and silver lingerie and black fishnets. 

 

Dara and Min Ho's newly renovated house was huge. Yoona came in for a visit and to help Dara with her invitations. Several of their friends were also there. It was only less than two weeks before the big wedding. 

"Mommy!" / "Yoona umma!"

Yoona smiled and turned around. The four active Big Bang members brought the twins and Joon to the salon with them to give the women space while doing wedding stuff. They had their hairstyles updated for a season greetings photoshoot they have the next day. 

When she saw the children, she gasped and laughed. "Omo! What happened?"

Daejji smiled at her wearing a yellow shoulder-length wig. Haneul's hair was blue. Joon's hair was green.

Seungri entered the room as well. "Are the hyungs back? We have the-- holy crap." He laughed. "This is the best! It's not even my fault this time."

The Big Bang members came into view, their hair colored as well. 

Jiyong kissed Yoona and smiled, a little embarrassed. "They wanted to change their hair colors. They were throwing a tantrum, I didn't know what to do."

"I don't mind, it's washable, right?" He nodded. "It's okay with me but--"

"Is that the kids?" Dara screamed when she saw her son's hair. Then the twins'. "KWON JI YONG! DONG YOUNG BAE! CHOI SEUNGHYUN! KANG DAESUNG! LEE SEUNGHYUN!"

They all shivered at the angry voice of Dara. 

"But I wasn't even with them." Seungri whined.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WEDDING ENTOURAGE'S HAIR! ARE YOU COURTING DEATH?!"

Yoona tried to hide her laughter with her hand.

Even TOP looked scared. "Now, now pretty noona.. calm down."

 

"Kids?" Han Seo Hee asked again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

The girl frowned. "I don't know, Jooyeon. It seems unlikely."

Jooyeon threw her an annoyed look. "I went to the address you gave me. I saw the boy. It was like seeing a mini G-Dragon. I saw Jiyong. Then they went to join the woman and the girl. The woman laughed and I am positive it was Yoona."

"Hmm.." 

"I want them destroyed in the eyes of the media, Seo Hee. You need to help me."

Seo Hee smirked. When it comes to YG idols, she had no qualms whatsoever in ruining their reputation. After all, that G-Dragon always threw her judging looks whenever he saw her and TOP hanging out before. He thinks he's all that. "G-Dragon and Yoona are giant stars. We need more proof."

"What kind of proof?"

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter