Saviour

Firts love

When the courses end, Nayeon leads in the library to do her assignments.

She can’t help but think that she’s going to get killed by her parents when she comes home, because they’re going to notice that her glasses are broken. But it’s not his fault.

Nayeon also notices that 3 strange boy’s keeps looking at her. She thinks that this is her imagination and begins to do her stuff. After an hour she ends all her homework’s, she goes towards the bookshelf, foreign literature" Romeo and Juliet", Nayeon loves to read books about Romance and tragedies. She identifies perfectly with that. She confessed her love to someone who made it a public mockery, which is why she changed high school, she was harassed because she had the audacity to love someone of the same as her, she believed that love was stronger than all, but she was wrong.

After reading a good part of her book, she looks at the time and it was quite late so she had to come home. She took the direction of the exit, and accelerated the step towards the high school exit when she noticed that the guys of later keep following her. She started running but she got caught up by one of them who led her to a corner. She was scared and she stard to cry.

« well well well, pretty one, you shouldn’t run away like that..., we’d like to play a little with you a little bit."

 

He started to hug a waist and her kissing her in the neck. She was frightened, she tries to struggle but in vain they were 3 , she calls for help but one of puts her hand on Nayeon’s mouth. The tallest was on the bridge to open his blouse when he fell to the ground, leaving Jeongyeon’s face to appear. Nayeon collapses, she crouches and lets these tears of relief sink. Jeongyeon put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her, and to say that she is no longer alone. She waved to the boys that they could go away. So they go to the nearest bus stop. It took a few minutes for Nayeon to catch up and say something.

“Thank you.... And sorry to disturb you, I...” she say’s between her sob’s. Jeongyeon sit next to her and star to tap her shoulder to comfort her. She doesn’t good for conforming people but she do her best and in the final it was good enough for Nayeon. this moment Jeongyeon thing that this girl really had to be protected.

Jeongyeon stood up and reached out Nayeon hand’s to get Nayeon up

JY "come on, we’ll be better in warm room, right?"

Nayeon took Jeongyeon hand and stood up they’re both heading for the nearest café. Jeongyeon took the command and settled in front of Nayeon who is still in her world.

J-" Did you know these guys?

N-"Not at all, I saw them looking at me at the library, I say to myself Nayeon you are paranoid but, NO!!" Nayeon was awake and starting to get angry, which surprised Jeongyeon.

She didn’t expect this fragile little girl ten minutes ago turn into a fury. Indeed Nayeon wondered why she was not revolting at that time. She made huge gestures, tapped on the table insulting them of all names ect ...

JY-" WOW!, calm down, Rambo !"

NY-"I don’t know why I didn’t do anything, besides I usually always have a pepper spray in my purse and my dad always..." she say in anger and annoyance tone

JY- "STOP!! In the first place I have headache because of you scream , secondly you could do nothing they were 3, you are not the reincarnation of superman, right?

NY-No but ...

J - You are fine now, then that's it. Now drink your coffee and shut up

N- But arg…” she whine and made baby’s pout

That made Jeongyeon laugh. After having finished their coffees, she asked where lived Nayeon, and it turns out that they are in fact a neighbour. Nayeon moved not long ago. So Jeongyeon walk her home. Nayeon by way of thanking kiss Her on the cheek. Jeongyeon turns around with a smile on the lips and red cheeks.

Unfortunately, when she went back home the atmosphere was not for the festivities, she see her mother sat on the sofa with a letter in her hand’s and teary eyes. Jeongyeon, who was still on her little happy world, quickly came down to reality when she learned the reason for his mother’s sadness.

****

In Nayeon side she totally forgot the story with these strange guys, she even arrives to positive remembering the look that her saviour placed on her, she thinks to herself that she had beautiful penetrating eyes. She whirled around in her rooms like the fairy tale princess when she hit her head against her shelf, it will teach her to stop being an idiot. She comes back to reality and then says to herself that she should stop falling in love so easily. Because yes Nayeon knew that she begin to fall in love with Jeongyeon, even if it was 1 days that she knew each other, she could with certainty define the feelings she has towards this one. The butterflies that pass through his body when Jeongyeon looks in the eyes, and also the beating of his heart does not lie. It is simple she had felt it only once before. Remembering it is bad memory she this calm herself immediately. Nayeon didn’t want to feel the pain of rejection again by the person she love most in the world, once was more than enough. She decided this time she’d be vigilant with those feelings, she just wants to protect herself after all.