LOVE LOVE LOVE

Firts love

Jeongyeon comes out of her training, she sighs of disappointment because she thought that Nayeon going to wait for her after the practice as her as usual but it seems she doesn’t. However, she notices a small figure far away that is not unknown to her so she heading towards it!

"Hi bro, everything all alright?" said the small bean enthusiastic

JY-if you come to tell me about Nayeon, it is not worth it Chaeyoung!!

CH-wow!! Being nice you don’t know how to do this?

JY- No I don’t know and I don't want to talk!

CH-listen! because of you I had to cancel my date with Mina so be nice... and by the way why are you so mad?

Jeongyeon sighed, even though she really does not want to talk and explain her quarrel to Chaeyoung which she has no choice because this one will harass her until she know everything. She is quite persistent. Unlike Jihyo, Chaeyoung is going straight to the point, she doesn't have time to missing around for hours, and she doesn't take any carefulness, even if it hurt people a few times. She says “the truth doesn't hurt sometimes”. So after Jeongyeon told her, her story she star a moral.

CY-"sometimes I wonder if you have something inside you head. No, seriously!

JY-why?

CY-Nayeon told you this for have a support because this person was the cause of her hell for 2 years and she want some advice from you.

JY- you think so

CY-obviously this girl is the cause of all her suffering. Directly it does not touch her. Think about all the stuff she goes into, she suffered. And all because of her that is painful and unforgivable.

JY-I hadn't seen her like that” she said with the sad face.

CY-in fact you are confused because you do not understand anything as usual!

JY-Yes but Why she compares that to my father?! It's not the same situation.

CY-Yes, it's true! But after all, you’re not the center of the world! What Nayeon wants is a little support and instead, you come back to you. You are the definition of selfishness.

JY-I think I would prefer have Jihyo advice instead of yours because, there I feel no support from you!!

CY-excuse me, if I am a bit raw in my words but, you make me cancel my date with Mina so you deserve it! then I have Right” she said sulking like a child.

JY-RAhh it's good! Can you let go of her a little bit ?, you'll end up scaring her away... Oh wait! you'd better get her first HAHAHA. " she said and burst into laugh.

Jeongyeon cannot help bending in half from laughing. Teasing her friend about her love life was really what she loved the most. Chaeyoung shoot a glared at her she is upset «that she ungrateful I give you my precious time and you treat me like that... I hope Nayeon is going to be made at you for a long time.

JY-Ah! That's not funny! "said Jeongyeon, looking at her badly.

The two girls end up bickering in a teasing way and debating their sentimental relationships. At the bottom of her heart Jeongyeon know that if she has some kind of problem Chaeyoung will always be there for her, and Chaeyoung know that she can count on Jeongyeon at all times. There are best friend after all.

CY-Anyway... Are you going to apologize?

JY-I don’t have too much choice. I made a beautiful mistake here... Then I can't stay angry indefinitely against my baby bunny! "said she by making a cute head towards her friend.

CY-Burk! You've become a duck, my poor

JY-you're jealous because I have a girlfriend and you have been five months on her, and you are always rowing so much! That's probably because of your old flirting technique! Lol”

Jeongyeon died laughing. Chaeyoung laid a strong punch on Jeongyeon arm, which make her friend a few inches away. Chaeyoung began to run with all her strength to escape Jeongyeon furies. Jeongyeon started to Chase after Chaeyoung who fled away faster.

"come back here right now SMALL BEAN " Shout Jeongyeon angry.

“ YOU” said Chaeyoung teasing.

Chaeyoung trying to lose Jeongyeon because she knows she's going to get killed if she get caught up, then suddenly she sees Mina come out of a small supermarket not so far from them. She directs to her and hides behind Mina «protect me this from this crazy woman ... She wants to kill me” she says, she breathless. Mina was surprised at the sudden contact with Chaeyoung but she remained stoic when she saw Jeongyeon coming running. She tries to catch Chaeyoung but this one uses Mina to block these gestures. Mina let herself go and Jeongyeon ended up giving up.

JY "OK I give up, but next time I kick you... Well, I'll go home, and good luck!

Jeongyeon winked at Chaeyoung before leaving. It remains now that Mina and Chaeyoung, she will end up having her little time with Mina after all.

****

After a epic night of thinking, Nayeon tell herself to take the first step and apologize to Jeongyeon! She must leave her ego aside, and then Jeongyeon misses her too much. So, she awakes earlier and waited for Jeongyeon in front of her house. When Jeongyeon came out of her house, Nayeon headed towards the gate. Tring to not to cross her gaze. Jeongyeon was amazed that she did the first stat and she happy to see Nayeon waiting for her in front of her house.

NY- "Jeong-I am sincerely sorry for my attitude... I was selfish, please forgive me... » Nayeon makes a baby's pout, she knows that her aegyo make Jeongyeon weak, so she puts every chance of her side "... I miss you. »

JY-wait in front of my house like this... Don't let it end in habit!

Jeongyeon takes Nayeon in a bear hug to get a little more comfort. Because she missed her too. They take advantage of each other's warmth for a few moments until Jeongyeon decides to speak.

JY-you're going to make fun of me but I thought you were angry because of Irene apologize and I did not take your feelings into consideration, I'm really dumb eh!? Please forgive me!

NY-it's nothing and I forgive you.” She says with a cute voice. Then she leans for a reconciliation kiss.

***

Today is Saturday and Nayeon came for the last game of the winter season of Jeongyeon. She's going to play against their biggest opponent, high school SM. Nayeon knew that Jeongyeon was stressed, so she was self-proclaimed personal masseuse. She massaged the stretched shoulders of Jeongyeon on the bench, when sadly ( for Nayeon) a familiar voice walked towards it.

"Nayeon...?! "

Nayeon turns to see if it is the person to whom she thinks, even if she hopes of all her heart that it not her.

N Y"Irene... Great "she was not really happy! Happy! with her presence.

JY-"Hi! How are you? ... What are you doing here?

I-I come to play against your high school

JY-huh?? are you a member of the SM volleyball team?

I-Yes, Indeed! "she said all enthusiasm

JY-"but I've never seen you before, it’s weird?

I-I joined the Club not long ago then I took affection for this sport

JY-well I wish you good luck! Even though I know we're going to win” she said with assurance.

I-Shall we see? Hehe.” She said with playful ton

Irene went into the visitor locker room.

Nayeon has to observe the scene with disgust, and cannot help feeling jealousy so she puts a little more pressure in these gestures when she sees her girlfriend talk to this girl as if she were old friends.

N-balalal... good game... blalala good luck-“she rage .

J-ouch! It’s her, you supposed massage me to feel good not to torture my shoulder!!

N-I'm not bothering you too much, are you going to invite her on a date, while you’re at it?” she said sarcastically.

Jeongyeon seeing his jealous girlfriend teases her a little “really! You don't mind, I was afraid to ask? "

Nayeon pressed even more on Jeongyeon shoulders, which caused the other to bend in pain.

J "-Ah Ah!! OUCH!!

N-well done for you, I warn you that if you talk to her again, I did not ever massage you again because you will be no more in this world. "suddenly the expression of Jeongyeon changes, she passes from teasing to totally scare. Jeongyeon coach whistle, significate it was time for their warm-up to begin.

Nayeon threw a black look at Jeongyeon "you better win"doesn't particularly want her high school to win she wants Irene to lose. That's it! She had managed to really annoy her girlfriend. But she can't help herself, she finds it too cute to see jealous. After the warm-up, the match starts, seeing that her girlfriend is still angry she threw her a flying Kiss, which was everyone noticing. Nayeon become red as a tomato she finds gesture too cute but when she heard the teammates of Jeongyeon screaming the little “ awwww" and made kissing face for teas the couple after the gesture of Jeongyeon. she would have liked to be not in part of the wold . She hid behind Jihyo who had died laughing. The tension on the couple went down again when the whistle to start of the match sounded.