Like lover

Firts love

When Jeongyeon was about to kiss Nayeon, the cabin restarted. Jeongyeon was standing and leaning toward Nayeon, she lost her balance and fell on Nayeon. She was disappointed not to have done much. She is above Nayeon, she holds at the opposite seat so as not to hurt the one below her, she gets up uneasily from what was happened. But the attraction ends which relieves the two girls a little embarrassed. In fact, the rest of the evening was spent in a silence a little embarrassing, their avoided all the eyes contacted. Jeongyeon walked Nayeon home, no kisses on the cheek, no cute little look, just an embarrassed goodbye. In reality it was the best they could do at that time.

When Jeongyeon went home, she hated herself so much for being so clumsy, but super happy because that day (except for their little accident) was perfect. On Nayeon's side she smiled all night. Hr family wondering even if she was not sick? Because, to tell the truth, she was delighted with her day, even the small accident. Because she now knew that Jeongyeon felt something for her. She had wanted to kiss her after all. When she rethinks it feels like her heart is going to explode, it was too much for her.

***

 

On Monday morning the 2 girls talk to each other as usual. It was nice for them. They did not want to be angry again like last time. She wanted to stay like that peacefully to mutually love each other but, without being together because none of them had enough courage for the moment to take the first step. At lunchtime Nayeon and Jeongyeon sit down to eat together when suddenly Jihyo and Chaeyoung rush to Jeongyeon like furies, they inspected Jeongyeon closely.

JH- "Are you okay?" He did not hurt you, that !

Chae-I'm going to make him an arm wrench

JH- your Chae! We talk about something important stop with your arm wrenches "

Jeongyeon watch them shock, at first, she did not know what they were talking about, and then after her intuition told her that they surely talked about the event with his father. But how were she aware, she had taken care not to tell them anything so they would not worry.

JY- "Wow, wow shut it, how do u kwon about this??

Chae- Nayeon informed us, because we can’t wont on you about this!!

JH- luckily, I tell you not to play superman but not MADAME actually do what she minds. (turns to Nayeon) By the way, thank you Nayeon for helping her. "

While Nayeon sipping her milk, she also tries to make herself tiny. In order not to attract attention, it's true that she should have asked Jeongyeon before if she could disclose that, but she said to herself that her best friends are and she has the right to know, and then like that she is not alone to protect Jeongyeon. Besides, this one, looking at her with eyes wide open, she was astonished to know that it was Nayeon who sold the wick

JY- "why?

NY-“Well, I thought you would need support.”She said shyly

She starts to smile like an idiot, Jeongyeon cannot blame Nayeon for worrying about her.

JY-"AWW !, you're so cute," she said and she pinch her nose with affection.

Nayeon blushed at once, and she was relieved that Jeongyeon was not angry.

JH- "WOW !!! we've missed an episode since when you're love to love you 2

CY-BEURK !!!

JY- Why? You are jealous? .... sorry to disturb you but I have training now. "

Jeongyeon waved at Nayeon and told her to wait after her in the evening. Jihyo and watch them amazed.

NY- "Well, I have class now. Bye"

Nayeon left because she feels that the girls will ask her lots of questions and she did not want to answer.

***

After classes as usual, Jeongyeon and Nayeon walk home together.

Jeongyeon told her training with ecstasy and Nayeon listened with pleasure. Jeongyeon is not a talkative person, but when she's with Nayeon it's different, she's felt safe. After her monologue Nayeon finally talk

N- "And you have games open to the public or ...?

J- Yeah, all right, Saturday I have a match against the SM you want to come ??

N- I would love it!

The two girls had arrived in front of Nayeon's door, then Jeongyeon left her with a big grin. Jeongyeon was so happy that Nayeon agreed. She'll be able to show her what she's capable of, in her element because she always finds it a bit ridiculous to be picking her up and that Nayeon is a genius in class. Here it was her moment to shine.

***

The day of the match had come, Jeongyeon was more stressed by the fact that Nayeon came, than by the match itself. When she goes out to warm up, she sees Nayeon sitting in the front row with Jihyo. Chaeyoung had not come soon she had had a detention that idiot. Jeongyeon ran to these 2 friends with a smile on their faces and said hello.

JY- " Hi! (to Nayeon) thank you for coming I hope you're going to encourage me with all your strength." Nayeon nod her head and Jeongyeon went back to warm up Nayeon could not keep her eyes away from Jeongyeon This is the first time she sees her in sportswear, and she cannot deny that she is super y, it makes the effect.

JH "hello, yeah I am okay too!"

When the match starts, Jungkook see Nayeon and he came to her to say hi. And obviously Jeongyeon had to see that. She became angry, which did not stop her from playing wonderfully. She was obviously jealous.

Nayeon could not help but think very hard that Jeongyeon was so cool. Nayeon is not a sport lover, if someone say to her that one day, she would want come to see a volleyball match, she would not have believed. From time to time she asks the rules to the people who accompany her to understand a minimum. After the match Nayeon wanted to go to Jeongyeon to congratulate her on this victory but she was beaten by a pack of girls who shouted Jeongyeon name. She cannot help but feel jealousy. She left the room and decided to wait for Jeongyeon outside. After 30min she finally saw Jeongyeon face coming out, she joined her. She started to walk home together like alway.

N- "you have a lot of admirers ... I wanted to say congratulations on your victory but I was taken aback by them

JY- "yes I'm not bad, why? are you jealous?" She said jokingly

NY-pfff .. Uh not all (that's wrong!), And you ??

JY- huh ... What ?? I do not see what you're talking about ?

NY-Do you think I do not see the looks you're giving to Jungkook when he talks to me?

J- No way, I am totally fine with him! (Nayeon turned her head to Jeongyeon) So there .... Maybe a little (supported her gaze) ... Yes actually! You happy!

Yes, she had what she wanted. Jeongyeon confession, she was a little happy that Jeongyeon was jealous, that proves that in the end she's like Nayeon. But Jeongyeon gesture then surprises her even more, after that confession.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************OMG!! so many thing happened since the last chapter. Do you See Fancy MV? of course yes! OMG is so Good and the album too and finally do you see Michaeng kiss?? OMG i am not algright, i am gonna die... that finally happened

Anyway ! Enjoy this chapter.