New student

Firts love

 

WARNING in this chapter have some bad homophobic words Don’t get me wrong, I’m really against this kind of action.

“Hello everyone, I am IM Nayeon I am from Busan, thank you for welcoming me to your class"

Jeongyeon looks stunned by the newcomers who moves next to her because it is the only free sit. It was the girl she had hit when she arrived. She nodding her head at her to say hello and returned to class. Nayeon smile to her shyly “cute” thing Jeongyeon. Nayeon star to get her stuff in the table. After a few minute of staring Jeongyeon note that the news student is having a hard time following the course she puckered her eyes when the teacher writes something on the board, so she moves her notebook so that Nayeon can take note without torturing her eyes. Nayeon thanked her and copied what Jeongyeon had written.

***

Their lunch time arrived, Jeongyeon joins her friends at the canteen for eat, they were all already there. At least she has only 2 real friend, and only them know her life and her real personality.

"Hey that’s not the news student in our class?" said Jihyo, she waved her hand to Nayeon who went to their table, she was alone.

"Do you want to eat with us?” asked Chaeyoung.

“If you don’t mind," Nayeon said shy. She sat down next to Jeongyeon and started eating. Jihyo started Talk by making the presentations.

JH-"Actually I’m Jihyo, she’s is Jeongyeon” she says and point Jeongyeon “I present her because she won’t do it by herself, you can call her Jeongie”

J-" hey, I’m here, don’t talk for me I don’t like it "

CH-“Hello , I am Chaeyeong, nice to meet you, we’re not in the same class but I hope we can be friends, what your name?" says the youngest of the 3 and held out her hand to make a handshake with Nayeon

N -“ Hi my name is Im Nayeon, Call me Nayeon» say Nayeon and shakes Chaeyoung hand’s

CHAE “how old are you ?» asks nicely

JH-« Chaeyeong!! we never ask age of a young girl»

N-«no, it’s nothing, I’m 19 years old

CH-“ are Repeated your class?

JY-“Wow Son Chaeyoung!, are you a member of the police or what?

CH “rhoo, chill, I’m just trying to get to know her better so can I call you Unnie?!”

this little interaction made Nayeon laugh “Don’t worry, it’s nothing” she said to Jihyo and Jeongyeon and she shaking these hands to show that it was ok “and yes call me unnie please not sunbae I find it too much, actually I had… let’s say some worries in my old high school»

CH- “REALLY, what kind of worries ??s»

The three girls were waiting for an answer from Nayeon but the latter is now embarrassing and she don’t want to reveal all her life to unknown people, So Jeongyeon who saw the discomfort of Nayeon star to talk

J- "uh... Anyway do you thing that the maths teacher he is kind boring?"

JH- "Yeah, definitely."

The embarrassed area was dissipating Now. The end of the lunch was cool, their talk about class and gossip and with Chaeyoung who does not stop talking about her life every discomfort disappeared. Their friend was used to this but Nayeon has trouble getting used to it. She finds the younger cute and the friendships between these 3 is really funny. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung fight over nothing and Jihyo is like the mom of the group, she makes the rule in the gang.

"Well I’m going girls, I have practice, see ya " say Jeongyeon and went off waving his hands at her friends.

Jihyo is watching Nayeon, who must have been wondering what kind of training this could be.

“She’s captain of the Volleyball club, she’s super busy and super popular, all the girls are around her...."

Nayeon no longer listened to Jiho’s words when she heard that all the girls were circling her around Jeongyeon. She remembers her hard time.

 

*flashback*

"do you know the rumour, that Nayeon would be gay, it’s too bad she was pretty cool if you know what I mean by A-ha ha..." say a guy with ert smile.

When Nayeon passed in the will of everyone to look at her with a disgusted area, their whispered awful things about her “people like you shouldn’t exist", "your disgusting !!” “go away from here nasty dyke”

she speeds up to not hear all these things but there is nothing to do. Their voices is always in here head and she begins to being paranoiac, she even starts to hate herself and what to end this life

End of flashback*

She was brought to her senses by Jihyo who snapped her fingers in front of her face "ooh!! Earth to Nayeon, ... It’s time, we have to go to class" Jihyo say and stood up. Nayeon apologized for her absent and follow her to their next subject.

Nayeon and Jihyo arrive to class and sit in their place before the teacher come, Nayeon took the same place as the last time. 5 Min before the class start and Jeongyeon is not here, Nayeon start to worried but soon she saw panting and sweating Jeongyeon heading towards her. "Sorry, I don’t smell very good, I didn’t have time to take a shower." said timidly Jeongyeon. Nayeon makes it clear with his eyes that it is nothing. The teacher came few second letter and there start their subject. Jeongyeon write in her notebook’s and let Nayeon see her note like the last time. After the classes Jeongyeon go to practice again, but it’s different this time because she trains her junior’s. In her Side Nayeon go to the library to studies a little bit before came back home.

 

****

It was 18h, after her evening training, Jeongyeon, took her shower in the locker room and headed out of the stadium. she saw that her friends Jackson and Mark was waiting for her, she had lost a bet and had to pay for the food for everyone. They arguing about what food they should eat while go to the high school exit and at that time they heard a loud noise, a person shouted for help. Their Run where the scream was. When Jeongyeon notices the person, who was in danger she boiling inside.

**************************************************************************************

Hope you like my story!! thank for the support.