Like Father, like daughter

Firts love

The Chrono sounded the end of the match finally after, a longs hour of intense confrontation against the high school SM, the high school JYP emerged victorious with some complications. Indeed, the match was particularly perilous, unlike their old encounters the team really believed that they will lose this time. Jeongyeon was particularly proud of this game, after all she could not lose when her girlfriend cheers her up like a crazy. She had never seen Nayeon as much screaming for victory. She didn’t know that her girlfriend will be so competitive, or she just want that the team opposite lose or perhaps especially that Irene loses. After cheers from the public, the players go in the dressing room to tack a shower. Nayeon was waiting for Jeongyeon outside, while Jihyo had no courage to wait and going home straight. Nayeon while waiting for her girlfriend to come out of the locker room she surf in her social media. Jeongyeon liked to take her time after the games, and the fangirls who want to take picture or congratulate her every 2 minutes did nothing to make go faster. Suddenly Nayeon notices a presence in front of her, she raises her head and realizes that is not the person she expects.

N-"what do you want, Irene?" she said in an annoyed tone.

I-"I wish we could talk for a moment, if you want?" We could see that Irene was stress, but she really wanted to talk with Nayeon she needed it.

Nayeon sighed, but what does it cost her to listen to her after all "OK, I listen you! you have 5 minutes"

I-"to start I-I know that I hurt you, when you confessed your feelings 2 years ago I-I did not know what to do, I was lost. But I can assure you that all these rumours it is not me who propagated them I would never do that thing!” Irene take a break in her monologue to look at the expression of Nayeon, and the latter was quite surprised. She sighs and resume her talk with teary eyes "I saw you suffer, and I heard all that they said about you, but I was afraid. A-and after all this is! Everything goes worst. I tried to help you but my cowardice took over. I really wanted to come to see you, support you because in the end I realized t-that... »

Nayeon was quite confused by all what Irene was telling. She did not know what to think after all this revelation, Irene would not be as y as she thought? and she really had the wrong idea of her ex best friend. She starts to feel a little guilty, she treats her like but all Iren is to say sorry.

"You realized what Irene?!" said Nayeon in a tone of nervousness but she wanted to know. Irene then begins to burst into tears.

"I--I am in love with you Nayeon and it’s been 2 years old, I am s-so s-sorry for all. if I could turn back time, I--I swear I would," said Irene between her sobbing.

Nayeon was more than surprised to hear all this, she would never have thought that Irene felt so much guilt and also that she was in love with her. Unfortunately, it happens 2 years too late. Nayeon does not imagine a second live without Jeongyeon.

N-"I'm sorry for how I treat you and everything but it's too late now I have Jeongyeon on my side and I-I love her. But we can still be friend?"

She is suddenly taken of a kind of regret to have treated Irene like that, when she sees her burst into tears, she feels pity. She hesitates to take her in her arms to comfort her. Because she knows more than anyone the feeling of being rejected. But she is taken by surprise by the one in front of her Irene is gently approaching Nayeon. The closer Irene gets, the more Nayeon backs up to hit a wall. Suddenly Nayeon is petrifying she can no longer move and when she looks in those eyes, she sees only emptiness. Nayeon trying to run away but Irene is stronger and she push Nayeon into the wall and captured her between her arms.

I-"you do not know, how much I dreamed of kissing you Nayeon, I was sure that one day you would be mine!” she said in lust tone.

N- ARE YOU CRAZY! LET ME GO!!” she shouts at Irene and tries to escape. Irene brought her face closer and closer!

N-Irene i-if you do that I-I would never forgive you» Nayeon dropped a few tears of fears. Irene's lips were a inch away from Nayeon’s.

"GET OUT OF HER!!!". Nayeon opened her eyes and was delighted that Jeongyeon came in the perfect moment. Jeongyeon approached them with rage in her eyes. Irene who immediately stopped what she was doing. Jeongyeon was extremely mad, Irene dared to touch what she owned, which she cherished most in the world. She going to paid the price. She's standing in front of Nayeon to protect her. This one began to cry, she had been frightened, and to see Jeongyeon arrived she was relieved. Jeongyeon turned around after hearing the tears of her girlfriend she took her into a warm hug arm. After erring Nayeon cry Jeongyeon calm down a little.

"sshh!! I am here now. I’ll protect you! "she said tenderly to her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend's hug made her feel good, Nayeon slowly calms down. Jeongyeon looks at Irene and we can see in her eyes all the anger she feels, she stars to speak and you could feel all her rage in her voice "next time I wouldn't be that nice to you, so keep you. Guard. up!”

Irene doesn't seem to be afraid more than that but she should. On the contrary she smiled maliciously "you going to beat me to death as your father did with your mother. like father, like daughter after all."

Jeongyeon is boiling inside. She loses control, releases Nayeon and heads to Irene to lay a hard punch in her face. At this time Irene begins to be afraid she does not have time to think that Jeongyeon puts her best punch into her nose. Jeongyeon raised her hand to give her opponent a second slap when suddenly Nayeon calls her. She takes her hand "Please Jeongi....Stop it. » she said afraid.

Irene held her nose that was in blood” so Jeongyeon! It’s all you got? » she said in provocative tone.

“YOU! SHUT UP!!” shout Jeongyeon at Irene.

Jeongyeon calms down immediately when she notices Nayeon's eyes expressing concern but she could see a little fear too. Is she afraid of me? Think Jeongyeon. She fled away, then leaving Nayeon there. She could not bear the look of fears that the older give her.

“NEVER COME TO ME AGAIN!!” said Nayeon angry.

After these words Nayeon will run after Jeongyeon. Irene was strangely happy with all this show "one day you will notice that this girl is not made for you and you will belong to me IM NAYEON".

***

Nayeon stopped in front of the Parc near her house, she had noticed her girlfriend on a swing all alone diving into her though. She was so out of breath because of the race she made to follow Jeongyeon. She approaches Jeongyeon little by little.

N-"YAA, YOO JEONGYEON, you’re not ashamed to make me run like this"

Jeongyeon raises her head after hearing Nayeon scream. Nayeon came closer to Jeongyeon, and notices that the latter had cried, seeing her lover one sad and hurt, Make Nayeon so sad. Inside her she now that she the reason of her sadness. Yes, she had afraid of Jeongyeon because this is the first time, she sees her in this kind of state but she Love her. She settles next to her takes her hand. She tries to make her smile again by consoling her, but Jeongyeon doesn't seem to want to smile.

JY-"your been afraid of me, don't you?!

NY-no hum... A little Yes but not really about you, more of what might have happened if I-

JY-I would have probably beat her up like my father used to do... She's right in the end I-I'm like him» Nayeon felt the pain of Jeongyeon in her voice, and see her crying so much for it, tears her heart. She takes Jeongyeon in her arms and whispers to her ear «you are not like him Jeongie...” all that Jeongyeon can say at that time are “sorry”.

JY-"Nayeon I am sorry for everything, I have not managed to control myself and in the final you scare of me now." Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon in the eye before continuing what she said “if ever one day... I get angry at you like that, promise me not to stay with me. »

NY-"WHAT!!" You want me to break up with you... Are you crazy?" she asked to Jeongyeon.

JY-"but..

NY-NO! I wouldn't leave because I know for sure that you would never hurt me. And you know that too! "she said, her cheeks.

Jeongyeon resumed its mind "Yes you're right I could never do anything to you. I'm s-sorry... "she said with tears in her eyes.

NY-"Do not apologize, my love" she takes Jeongyeon face in her hands in order to face him "you saved me again, you are always there when I need it and you are always nice. You take care of me and you love me. Because of all these things you are so different from your father... And do not listen to this crazy, she does not even deserve that we talk about her» Nayeon wiped Jeongyeon tears away and begins to play with her cheeks

NY-"You can make me a little smile now, I don't like to see you cry"

Jeongyeon dried her tears and threw a little smile at her girlfriend, she thought she was lucky to have her, Nayeon always finds the right words to conform her and put her on her feet. She jumps into Nayeon's arms to find a little more comfort.

JY-"Nayeon, I love you".

Nayeon smile like a fool, it was the first time Jeongyeon said these 3 little words and Jeongyeon is not the kind to open easily to others. The heart of Nayeon is filled with joy. It's crazy how these 3 little words can make her feel as if they were alone in the world and at those moments, the only person who counts for Jeongyeon is Nayeon and vice versa. Nayeon muffle her head into Jeongyeon neck, she placed to tender kiss in the neck of the youngest before answering.

NY-"I love you too"

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I'M BACK! I was a little bit busy so i got no time to uptates sorry!! OMG i see some videos of Twicelight and i am sad. Cause I from France and the chance that they came to France is like..... Impossible! But i don't lose Hope, every JYP artist came In Paris, so why Not?

I would like to hank you for read my story! THANK! Enjoy the Fluff Chapter cause they will not last long...hehehe