Sunny days

Firts love

Chaeyoung was about to slap Irene, her hand was really inching away from her face. These companions have failed to hold Chaeyoung back, so they must watch the action helpless.

“CHAEYOUNG NO" Says Jeongyeon desperately.

SLAP

The slap hit a target but in their unlucky situation Chaeyoung hands didn’t slap Irene Cheeks.

CH-"Oh! M-Mina J-I'm really sorry I didn't want to...” she said, voice full of worries before Mina Cut her off.

MN-"I-it’s nothing Chae!" she tenderly says, Chaeyoung cheek to calm her a bit. Mina by chance had managed to avoid disaster today. She was getting up in time and had taken Chaeyoung slap in the face.

Chaeyoung apologized time and time again to the one in front of her while Mina tried to calm her down. The 3 older is Relieved by the sudden brave act of Mina, it doesn’t seem in the first side but Chaeyoung slap is really strong. After all the show, Jihyo scolds Chaeyoung for almost ruin the plan and of course slap Mina, Jeongyeon tease the cub as usual, and Nayeon worry about the two younger ones. Even though Mina has did dirty this to them that does not prevent her from worrying about the Japanese, and what she did here make her feel more confidence about Mina.

NY-" Are we going to stay here forever… Let go celebrate in Jeong place" she says exited.

JY-"Uh... Why at MY home?

NY-"Because I want to!" she says, taking Mina by the arm. "You come too and I don’t take no as an answer!" she said to her before Mina could say anything.

CH “YAY!! NAYEON PRESIDENT!! »

JH-" EVERYONE AT JEONGYEON PLACE!!!"

J-"I still haven't said Yes!" she says without anyone listening.

The five girls direct it to Jeongyeon home without any consent from the owner. Before they could leave for good Irene interrupted them again.

Irene- I’ve not Finish Nayeon!! I'll have you!!!” She said with a psychopathic look.

Nayeon hid it behind Jeongyeon a little scary. Jeongyeon takes her hand and scratches it.

J-"Don't worry I'll protect you my Nayeon!"

CH-"You're sure you don't want me to slap her, before we leave," she asked in serious tone. She had the answer was a knock in the head by Mina and a menacing look from Jihyo that said "don't even try!". They ignored Irene's words and finally left.

***

After comeback to their Home for take some close, the girls meet at Jeongyeon as Nayeon had ordered. They were now sitting comfortably in front of the TV to watch a movie and eat pizza because they were lazy to make food. Nayeon was cuddling with her girlfriend sitting on the couch, next to it there was Jihyo with her Popcorns and the two youngest was sitting on the floor. Mina half asleep had put her head on Chaeyoung shoulder. And the cub was staring at Mina with love eyes.

J-'"this movie !

N-"you are !

JH-"SHHHHH! it's an important moment! »

JY-“ We can play? I bought a lie detector and it give electric discharge when we lie, it would be funny to burn Chaeyoung hands!

CH-"Why Me?" she said, throwing her menacing look at her

JY -- "Why not?" she said, throwing a pillow at her. Chaeyoung throw her back second after they make the other one whine of their battle.

JH-"Oh! stop you’re-...” She did not have time to finish her sentence that she received a pillow in her face. Chaeyoung got this up to start a pillow fight and she throw a pillow on Nayeon face.

NY-"How dare you!! ... Jeongyeon protect me! Your stupid ostrich” She said, trying to take Jeongyeon as her shield.

JY-"Why? I would have done the same if you were not my girlfriend” She said, doing a high five in Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon turned to meet her girlfriend's sulky gaze. To please her she threw a pillow at Chaeyoung without enthusiasm just to make her happy.

J-"Are you happy?" she said blasé. Nayeon smiled again and jumped on Jeongyeon to thank her. "She's really a baby" she says to herself before return the hug because she can't resist her girlfriend's hug.

After harassed Chaeyoung with pillow the girls sit and we decide to start to Action and Truth. A fairly basic game except if Jeongyeon gets involved, this one had the intention to tease the couple Michaeng.

Jeongyeon spins the bottle to get who will have the privilege to start. With the greatest chance the bottle points Mina. Jeongyeon makes a salacious smile. Chaeyoung was know very well what will happened now, a moment of unease for her surely.

J-"AWW, SUPER GREAT... then Mina action or truth?

MN-"uh... action! »

J-"Yes! You have to kiss Chaeyoung! ON the mouth like a long peck and your not the right to refuse-.. she didn't even have time to finish that Mina assault Chaeyoung Mouth by her lips. This kiss was all their waiting for so Mina and Chaeyoung pour all their love for each other in this kiss, their almost French kiss in front of their friend if Chaeyoung not stop Mina.

JH-"Well apparently we don't need to force her too much" Mina was all embarrassing about her action she hid her face behind Chaeyoung. And every teasing that others could say made it even more uncomfortable.

NY-"WOW,Mina you're more bold than I thought!"

CH-"OH stop !!!" she said to defend Mina or more precisely her Girlfriend but she was also red with shame but she had a big smile on her face.

The girls continued to play a bit and laughed well in the background it sounds of the TV. It feels good to be like this after all the events that have happened. Their reunited to play stupid games and shared some old story about Chaeyoung to make the younger one ashamed in front a=of her new girlfriend, Jihyo sometimes add some embarrassing story about Jeongyeon to be fairs. Everything goes well in the finale.

***

The next day

After Mina, Chaeyoung and Jihyo left the two lovers sat on the couch to watch a movie and also they feel the need to spend the time together. Nayeon stuck in her mind a discussion that she wanted to share with Jeongyeon.

NY-" Jeongie... Uh, what are you going to do next year as a student!” she said, placing her head on her sweetheart's chest.

JY-"I ‘ll passed the exam for Seoul University in the Sociologies section... but in reality, it's because they have a good volleyball team, and they propose me a scholarships “ she replies with filled with popcorn

NY-'"Mhmm, it's a shame you don't do what you want to do!

JY-"aww, don’t worry I am not complaining I know my grade don't allow me to do anything elseI'm not a little genius like you!" she said, putting a kiss on her nose. Jeongyeon is quite proud that her girlfriend is smart and she sells a lot.

JY-"And where you're going?

NY-'"I've passed the exam for Seoul and Busan university in Law department but I'd rather be accepting at Busan their university is better but-....

JY- "But what?" she says curiously. Jeongyeon then turned all her attention to Nayeon because she felt the conversation going to take another turn.

NY-'"hum, Busan it's a long way from here.... It's a long way from you," she says sadly. Just thinking of leaving Jeongyeon she had tears in her eyes but she wanted to know what Jeongyeon would say after this.

JY-"aww, Love, You know, I'm not going to force you to stay in Seoul just to see me. You, you can go whenever you want. You ing smart and if you want to go to Busan then go to... Is your future that we talk about, and if you says that Busan is better I will not forgive me if you stay here for Me. And we'll always find a way to see each other. I promise we'll see each other even if you're at 3-hour train away from me," she said, her cheek to console her.

NY-"Yes but distance relationships never finish well!

JY-'' you've already experienced it?

NY-"no but everybody says that!" she says, looking away from Jeongyeon because she crying now. She finally finds the one and though of give up one Jeongyeon make her hurt.

JY-"Baby look at me...” she said, taking Nayeon face in her hands to confront their eyes. « ... we don't care what people can say okay me I know our relationship will work because I can't imagine a single second without you. Yes for sure, it won't be easy. Yes, for sure, you'll miss me and I’ll miss you. But I would never, ever force you to do anything! so if you want to go to Busan go there," she said tenderly. She then hug her.

Nayeon let her fall in Jeongyeon arms sweetly. She has to thing. But Jeongyeon word make her relieve. Jeongyeon just prove her that she is the most important think in her eyes and Nayeon move her even more now.

JY-"So you're going to go to Busan?" was more of an assertion than a question

NY-“ I have to thing about this” she said sadly. Jeongyeon escaped from Nayeon and raised her chin to meet beautiful peered of eyes.

JY-“Can I get a smile ?” she asks tenderly and she pouts. Nayeon give her best smile. Even if they’re not sure of what Nayeon will do Jeongyeon was delighted.

She kissed him on the forehead before placing Nayeon's head on his chest.

JY-“Don’t forget That I love you!

NY-“ I love you too, love!” Nayeon hug her tightly and the two lovers continued to enjoy each other in front of their films. She will be able to go to Busan without worrying about her relationship with Jeongyeon. Because she knows that when Jeongyeon promise she always keep it.

JY-“ And don’t forget the confession before because I will not do this every day’s” she says teasing.

NY-“Stupid Ostrich!” she reply with a giggled

JY-“Yes but I’m YOURS stupid ostrich!”

NY-“Yes, Your Mine!”

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OMG i think is the more Fluffy chapter that i did.  One more chapter and it will end... Thank you again for reading this FF!!!!!! LOVE UUUUUU