Kiss and Make up

Firts love

After these events both girls had become closer than ever. It was Saturday and the 2 girls make an appointment in front of the amusement park for a date. Jeongyeon arrived the 1 hour in earlier to be sure not to miss the date, she did not want to make any more the same mistake than before, never! When she sees Nayeon, she goes to her, she felt an immense Joy invade Her. Every time she saw her, she found her so attractive, her heart skips a beat evetimes she sees the bunny girl. She surprises about how she feel and how she can be around the older girl, she so sweet and silly. It could be also stupid but well she to like her so much, it was the first time when she falls in love and she feel Nayeon be her euphoria. She already had relations before but to compare nothing with that.

They go both in front of the entry and when They crossed the entrance the euphoria takes control of Jeongyeon, she seems like a child in a store to play. She took Nayeon by the arm and led her towards the closest attraction, it was a Roller coaster. Nayeon was not really frank at the beginning but she tries to enjoy the ride because Jeongyeon was with her and she seem so happy. Everything was all right the enjoy each other company, they made attraction on attraction, until they bump into the three girls of last time and until they interact in their small paradise. The 3 girls star to judge theme with their look and to murmur some insults...

1st Girl- " They should be ashamed to showing up together. Really gay people are not ashamed of nothing.

2st Girl-" Honestly I want to throw up. " Jeongyeon was fed up with it she was ready for the fight, but Nayeon retained her, then takes her by the hand ad interwinds their finger.

N-" They don’t deserve your attention « she said nonchalantly and passing in front of her. A little as if she scoffs them with her happiness, she was happy and finally accept her homouality. she was proud to be by Jeongyeon side. Even if they two were not still a couple, she hopes that she will confess soon.

***

After Having made quite a lot of attraction, Jeongyeon begin to be hungry and that saw itself, every time they passed in front of a stand of food, she salivates to death. But she spends a beautiful moment, which she did not want to waste by Her ogre's appetite. Nayeon notice it and that makes her laugh, that Jeongyeon to salivate as a dog in front of a bone.

N-" Jeong, I am hungry not you?

J-" I AM STARVING!!, let go eat "

They settle down at table and orders their meal. Jeongyeon retain herself to not take all what has on the Menu. When she began to eat, she seems like Sangoku. (you know, what I mean). Contrary to Nayeon who is rather slow and take times to eat or watch Jeongyeon eat. But the way Jeongyeon ate make her laugh and she to find her cute, when Jeongyeon understood sudden why Nayeon chuckled, she immediately began to be held her composure and to eat suitably, what makes Nayeon laugh even more, revealing a smile with tooth full smile which makes for her look like a Bunny. She hides them when she reported that she had revealed them, and she to like them, because she had a lot mocking about her teeth so she hides them.

JY-"you don’t need to hide them; I think they are extremely cute and that it makes you even more beautiful» In these words Nayeon blushes. Jeongyeon always finds the words to make her right.

JY-" Can I ask you a question?” she asked kindly

NY- Yes, go on!

JY- Where do you know their and -why does she always bullied you?

NY-well... there were in my old high school and there making fun of me ... it was like their hobbies."

JY-"Why there are such with?" she asked little made about what they did to Nayeon. After she see that this question embarrasses Nayeon, even if she wanted to know the answer she said she is not obliged to answer if she does not want to. Nayeon thought for a few moments and resumed, she said to herself that Jeongyeon had the right to know her story and that she was going to understand.

N-" I actually fell in love with my best friend and I confessed my feelings, unfortunately she used them to shame me. And that’s when I started getting bullied because I was a lesbian, so my parents moved me out of school. Don’t worry now it’s okay! ...” she said a little ashamed of herself. Jeongyeon was sad and angry at all these people who dared to harm Her Nayeon.

 

NY-“Wow I have the fact to ruin the mood.

JY " You don’t have to be ashamed of what you are. You’re really perfect. Well, they’re idiots anyway, how can they be so mean to such a nice person?" then Nayeon was so happy that she have teary eyes because Jeongyeon understands what she experienced and she does not judge her, she felt good at her side and it may seem a little fast but Nayeon feels deep down that Jeongyeon is more than a youth love, she might well be the love of her life.

Their day ends with the so famous Ferris wheel, probably the most romantic attraction. The young girls were lining to get access to a cabin, Jeongyeon noticed that Nayeon chilled, "she must be cold’s She thought, without really thinking Jeongyeon put these arms around Nayeon then hugged her hard against her, to warm her up. When Nayeon felt arms around her shoulder she was initially surprised but this let go and laid her head on Jeongyeon chest. She liked the warmth that Jeongyeon gave her. A few moments later, the two climbed into a cabin face to face. Arrived at the top the nacelle stops. Nayeon was amazed by the landscape, all these lights, she found it splendid. Jeongyeon, on the other hand, was admiring an even more beautiful landscape according to her. She looked at Nayeon with such passion. Their eyes meet. Jeongyeon tells herself that this is the moment, she gradually gets closer to Nayeon’s face. The older that started to close her eyes. Jeongyeon is now inch away from the other girl’s face she even felt her breath on these cheeks, she took her courage has hands and

.

.

.

**********************************************************************************************************

I tease you little bit....

This is a fluddy chapter to prepare a few more angst chapter hehehe.