Who to blame?

Firts love

"FLASHBACK

Chaeyoung and Mina, on the other hand, have just returned to high school when they hear some murmured and laughing. Not kowing what going on they don't really pay attention when suddenly their phone vibrates. Chaeyoung opens the message she received from an unknown number and when she sees this message she suddenly breaks down. This message was the same as Nayeon and all the others had received about Jeongyeon and who break Jeongyeon wall. Angry about the mocking word that they told about what they receive in their phone, she gets closer to the three guys who are probably making fun of her best friend and that she does not support.

On the other side Mina doesn't know what to do. No one knows it yet but she is not really innocent in this story. She looks Chaeyoung dangerously come near the three h-boys, she has a bad feeling. D temper and Chaeyoung have the abilities to fight with someone for no reason so imagine if she is really angry. Mina is worried so she tries to stop Chaeyoung but is useless. All of a sudden, she sees Chaeyoung pick up the phone from one of the boys and throw it in the floor.

CH-"it really makes you laugh that someone's life has just been destroyed," she shouted to the boys. One of the boys approaches Chaeyoung and pushes her violently to the ground.

MN-"CHAEYOUNG!" she said worried and come pick Chaeyoung up.

BB-"MINA your friend is really annoying. now small bean, you're going to pay me the phone you've crash," he says threateningly. Behind him these friends are not in peace about this situation. They just like to make fun of people but no violence involves.

“Come on Bam stop your , you're not going to hit a girl” said one of his friends, taking his arm. (Bam is Bambam of GOT7 if you’re not guess)

CH- "I'm not going to pay you back, that's what happens to people who laugh of other misfortune"

BB- "Oh of course you’ll pay back what you broke. You know me too, I have some BAD fiend like yours

CH- Jeongyeon is far more respectable than you'll ever be!

BB- that's not what this message says," he said, pointing to the phone. Maybe that was the word too much for Chaeyoung, she jumped on him in rage. Unfortunately, she can't do much against him, he punched her in the face leaving her a bruise in her eyes. He goes on for a second punch when his friend took him by the arm to prevent him from continuing.

"NO! man your crazy! it's a girl," he said to Bambam.

Mina takes Chaeyoung by the arm and takes her away from the fight. She took her face delicately and examined her wound. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She felt guilty.

MN- "I'm sorry Chaeyoung," she says on the verge of tears. Calming down by Mina soft voice Chaeyoung was worried. She took her hands.

CH-"You have nothing to do with it, he's a fool," she says kindly. Mina hints at a little giggled before tearfully collapsing on the floor.

CH-"Mina! Don’t mind him! It's not that bad.... Look, I'm fine!” She said, hugging Mina to comfort her.

MN-"I'm sorry for w-what's going on... for your friend"

Chaeyoung look her with questionable eyes. She had never seen Mina in this state. She start to feel something hide behind her tears and she don’t like it.

CH- "It's OK, you have nothing to do with it, Mina," she says, raising Mina's head. Mina look full of guilt, as if she knew more than she let it appear. Chaeyoung had noticed this guilt that Mina tried to hide.

CH- "You have nothing to do with it, right?!...” She said hesitantly, she waits anxious for answer.

MN- "I am sorry Chaeyoung I d-didn't have the c-choice" she reply between her sobs. Chaeyoung immediately separates her from Mina after understanding that the love of her life. Definitely did something to her best friend.

CH-“WHAT DID YOU DO?" she say with broken voice to Mina. This is the first time she has yelled at her. Mina starts trembling she did not want to lose Chaeyoung, even though she knows she did some things unforgivable.

MN-"Chaeyoung forgives me! I don't want to lose you," she says despair, holding her wrist so she won't leave.

CH-"What did mina do... you realize I TRUSTED YOU!!, I will give you my life” she said, annoyed and there was disappointment in her voice.

MN- "I had no choice, she threatened to tell all my parents, about us... »

CH - "Mina there is nothing to protect about us ... and that's not my decision," she said tearfully. Chaeyoung was in pain, the love of her life had betrayed her. But the worst thing is that she couldn't really hate her and see her in tears in front of her does not help to blame Mina. She loves her so much!

Chaeyoung is culprit too, if she didn’t tell her this story when she was drunk. Nothing would happen.

Chaeyoung wiped away those tears and went away without saying anything else. Mina lets her go by collapsing on the ground, ashamed of what she did. She didn't want to lose Chaeyoung at all because deep down she cares very much about her, but she's all messed up and she's mad at herself.

End of the flashback

 

The three girls sat calmly on the couch. They had managed to calm Chaeyoung down and convince her to tell them ever think. Chaeyoung felt so guilty of what she had done. She couldn't look these friends in the eyes. However, the two girls did not know why she felt so guilty. Nayeon sight and looked at Jeongyeon with a desolate look.

CH- "I'm really sorry Jeongyeon, I didn't want to do that I swear.

JY- And if you stop being sorry and tell me what you did," Jeongyeon asks a little aggressively. She was annoyed by Chaeyoung attitude. She hates secrets and even more when you hide them from her. Nayeon gave her a pat on the arm to tell to her girl to be nicer.

CH- "Everything that happens is my fault... I'll reveal you story but I swear I didn't want I'm sorry Jeongyeon forgives me," she tears down to beg her. Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at her stunned. The statement she has just made leaves them in shocked that there were lost. Chaeyoung was so innocent and kind What the hell she did that? Jeongyeon was very angry at Chaeyoung. She had so much confidence in Chaeyoung and she have no right to divulge her story.

J-« What the hell did you tell MY story” she said in angry tone.

N- Jeongie wait! , there's probably an explanation for all this. Right Chaeng eh!” She said, trying to calm her girlfriend down and comfort Chaeyoung. She couldn't believe her Baby Tiger did this without thinking twice. She certainly didn't want to imagine it.

JY-I also hoping you really have a good reason," she says, stand up angrily and crossed her arms over her chest.

CH-'It was a Saturday night I was a little drunk and I all reveal it…” She said, posing. Hesitant to continue.

Nayeon had noticed Chaeyoung sudden pause in her sentence. The person she had spoken to was not an unknown. But who do you protect like that?

N-"Chaeyoung has who you talked to that night!

Chaeyoung did all to avoid the looks of these friends "J-I don't remember"

JY-“ firt you to young to get drunk and second Chae don’t lying to me you know I hate it

CH- all is my fault and there is no one else to blame"

Nayeon couldn't make her talk. Jeongyeon was boiling inside. Chaeyoung act like a childhood kids and it piss her of. She not hates her Best friend but she mad at her. She has the right to after all. It’ll will be hard for Chaeyoung to recover the trust that Jeongyeon gave to her. She puts her hands on the younger Shoulder and nods to Nayeon to tell her that she is taking care of the situation. “What's she going to do again” she said.

JY - "Chaeyoung I can swear to you no matter what you say I would never blame you because you are the best person I have met in my life after Nayeon obviously. But know that I would understand your choice to want to protect someone you care about," she says kindly to her friend. Nayeon was amaze by her girlfriend's words. She could be nice in fact.

Chaeyoung thought a few moments before talk. Finally she take a big breath and talk..

CH - "The person who was with me that night was Mina. Please didn't blame her she had no choice I'm sure! »

Nayeon and Jeongyeon look at each other for a few moments looking for what to do with the information and the one in front of her. Chaeyoung been betrayed by the one she loves the most. Then they understood that the real culprit was Mina and not Chaeyoung.

 

*********************************************************************************************

Hi! I have some question for you?

Do you ship michaeng ? And would you like my next ff to be a Parallel of this FF Michaeng PoV ? Like the Michaeng POV but with the same caracter and we well see more Micaheng relathionships.