BONUS+ I LOVE MINA

Firts love

It’ been 2 years that Jeongyeon propose to her baby bunny. But Nayeon let her studies goes first so she decides for the best of us that They will be married after she finally become a lawyer and it’s what they do, Today.

Jeongyeon watch her in the mirror completely stressing. In a few hours she will be legally married to the woman of her life and even if she is delighted, that stresses her. Nayeon and her take so much time to prepare this marriage and she want it to be perfect, she prays for it to be perfect.

"Chaeng gives me the deo I sweat like I just did a marathon... “Jeongyeon said, reaching out to her best friend hand to catch up with the perfume.

"You sweat so much because you put so much stress on yourself. Relax everything going to be Ok” Chaeng said, cradling her baby in stroller while do funny face to mek him laught. Hum you should aske what she had a baby, Hihi! Simple, 1 years after the break up with Mina, Chaeyoung find the love of her life. And she didn’t wait to long to Married her. She lost on love she will not lost the second. After the marriage her girl want to have a baby so here, we are!

"Imagine Nayeon saying NO! OMG, I don't know what to do, I c-

"Jeongyeon calms you down, Nayeon loves you and she's not going to dump you in front of the mayor" Chaeyoung says calmly.

"Girl is time!” said happily Jinyoung Do you remember him? the boyfriend of her mother and Jeongyeon and him go along pretty well.

" You really beautiful, Jeong! And I can tell you that Nayeon is just Wonderful!” He said in awed in front of the bride girl.

Jeongyeon take Jinyoung arms and go to the Altar. and Chaeyoung as follow her being with her baby. Jeongyeon take Chaeyoung and Jihyo as her Witness and Nayeon take Jennie is one of her Lawyer friends she really close to her when she was in Busan and the second witness is also Chaeyoung wife by the way. Would you guess?

Arriving at the door of the ceremonial hall, she dropped her step Father arm and took  her Mother one instead, who already had tears in her eyes. Her mother insists to be the one who carry her to the hotel.

"Mom, you going to cry, already?" asks Jeongyeon, teasing her mum.

“My little Baby getting married, I have the right to be moved" she says with a tight throat. Jeongyeon Mother is very emotional. But she so proud of her daughter, even if Jeongyeon have a bad childhood. She succeeds her life in all way. She opens her restaurant 1 years ago, she getting married with her perfect girl, and she will live with her in a beautiful home. What she can wish more? Maybe one thing! Grandchild?

Standing in front of the mayor Jeongyeon looking for confidence in the eyes of her friend, she crosses the eye of Chaeyoung who was checking out her wife. But she gives her a reassuring smile. She meets the emotional proud gaze of her mother who was more than happy to see her first child marry. She directed her attention towards the entrance to the room when she heard the piano sound and at this moment, she knows Nayeon arrives.

Guided by her father to Jeongyeon, Nayeon was more Gorgeous than ever and Jeongyeon fell in love with her, again. All this fear disappears when finds Nayeon in front of her. At that moment the world stops and now nothing counts. Jeongyeon know at this time that Nayeon is and always will be the love of his life.

"Take care of her," Nayeon's father said to Jeongyeon before kissing his daughter. She nods in response.

"You are splendid, My heart" whispers Jeongyeon one Nayeon her ear.

"Thank you, you're wonderful too" Nayeon replies while smiling ear to ear. The two young women looked at each other with love while the mayor made the usual banter.

"I love you Nayeon!" said Jeongyeon, love in her eyes.

"Luckily because we're about to get married"

"You should have said to me, "I love you too Jeong".

"I still need to say it?" Ask Nayeon, Jeongyeon starts pouting "I loved you, I love you and I will love you for the rest of my life" Nayeon replies and take her fiancé hands.

***

The ceremony goes well, everyone has fun, everyone was on the dance floor and Jeongyeon is happy that everything goes well. She was busy watching her wife live until Chaeyoung interrupt her.

“Hum… Jeong, can you keep and Eyes on ChangMin please. I would to go dance with my pretty wife” she says smiling. Jeongyeon sigh but take the baby anyways.

“Mina babe, come on dance with me” Chaeyoung ask to her Wife. Mina take the hands of her baby cub and go to the dance floor.

“They are cute together” say Nayeon watching Michaeng dance.

“Yeah, I never say it but I am really happy that Mina finally come back to her” Jeongyeon say and she do so weirdo face to the baby who laughing. Nayeon watch this with loving eyes. “Jeongyeon will do a perfect mom”

“Yeah, I am delight to. Chaeyoung was so broke.” Jeongyeon nods agree to her Wife.

“Say, did you think about Having kids?” Nayeon asked to her wife. Jeongyeon was shooke by the question.

“Hum, babe we just married, We can wait a bit? Right” she says wanted to avoids the subject.

“Yeah, you right!

“But For answering in your question, I would LOVE having kid with you” Jeongyeon say locking in her wife eye, in love. She pecks her lips and the smile to each other. Nayeon come closer to her wife and put her head on her shoulder.

“I really on hurry for our wedding night, I prepare you a little surprise” Nayeon says at her wife ily in her ear. Jeongyeon widen her eyes, she was totally fine until her wife say that so ily. Now she just wants to go out in her hotel and make love to her wife!

“Babe, I want you now” Nayeon kept teasing her wife. Jeongyeon was save by Chaeyoung who take her baby back, and kiss him in hid cheek. She love him so much.

“So do you dance well?” Nayeon ask. Jeongyeon was to preoccupated by undressing her wife in her mind that she didn’t see her friend coming.

“Chaeyoung really improve in dance!” Mina say siting next to her cub.

“ Mina learn me some move, I pretty good now! Look” Chaeyoung say and do some dance move with her arms. She looks like a baby who make heart melt.

“You to cute to be true” Mina say and kiss her cheek. Nayeon watch this scene so happy.

Mina after went to Paris, she taught that she could forget her First love but it was impossible so she comeback to Chaeyoung. But when she Comeback Chaeyoung was not the one she loves, true to be tols the baby cub fell into drugs because of her sadness. However, when Mina comeback everything changes, she goes to the Rehab center for her and she change in short period of time. Mina give her wings and they married after that Chaeyoung was back from the center. They didn’t want to wait any longer.

“Jeongyeon Unnie are you okEy?” Mina aske after seeing Jeongyeon spacing out.

“I think the tired… So were going to go!” Nayeon answer to Mina because Jeongyeon was dreaming again.

She take Jeongyeon by her arms and before going she alert her parents saying that Jeongyeon is tired and they going to sleep. But in true they just want their wedding nigh early.

************************************************************************************************************************

I drop here a Bonus chapter because you are the best so i wanted to please you. I hope you enjoy.

DID you see that mina is return to Korea? Honelsty i more worried now than when she was at her home. I cried si much when i saw her picture in the airport. She seems so weak and sad. Hope she will rest and return with her beatiful smile... IloveyouMina an Get well soon!!!!