Do you want it pt2

Firts love

3 years later

“Baby, what quay do you lend” ask Jeongyeon trying to make her way too her girlfriend train.

“I already lend, You late! I am in quay 3” reply Nayeon annoy. Jeongyeon promised her that she will be there when she will lend.

“Jeong where are you I don’t see you…." Nayeon say irritate but she don't receive any reply "... Jeong are you here?!” Nayeon said while search her girlfriend.

“ I here baby” Jeongyeon said while back hugging her baby bunny. Nayeon smile imedialty knowing  that jeongyeon find her and she can finally kiss her girlfriend and she not waiting a second more, nayeon kiss Jeongyeon tenderly. She miss her so much and she want her girlfriend to know it so she make the kiss during long and long until Jeongyeon interrupt it.

“Baby Happy 4th anniversary, I miss you” she murmured in Nayeon ears.

“You too! I miss you so much! Wow I love you new haircut you so y… BUT you late!!” she say and slap her girlfriend shoulder.

“Ok, I am sorry, I had something… to take care of!” she said innocently “ We can go now ?"

“What did you plan

“it’s a surprise and I Have a big, big surprise for you that you will definitely like.” She said exited to show it to her girl. They make they to Jeongyeon care. She takes Nayeon language and open her door like a gentlewoman.

“Wow gentlewomen!

“ Like alway” she said with her y smirk.

***

It’s been 3 years now and finally Nayeon finish her last years in Busan universities. Even if she do not finish her studies she decides to move on Seoul again because she miss her families and her friend but most of all she miss her Jeongyeon. She will keep her studie in Seoul, just 2 years and she will become lawner. Jeongyeon finish her studies this year but she decides that she will open her restaurant. Yeah, she did a sociology licence but she doesn’t find her future in that and she love cooking and she work enough during her studies years to buy a little place for her restaurant with the help of her mother.

During these 3 years of separation it’s was hard for the lover but they make it. They did not see each other often but they were texting and calling every day, sometimes Jeongyeon came in Busan and during Holidays Nayeon came back to Seoul. Even it was not easy, they fought they even broke up during 3 weeks but they stay together in the finale and they love each other more than anything.

About they friend, Jihyo continue to studies in Business school but she finds another passion and she is the lead vocal of a little band. She sings in a café every Saturday night; she makes money and she do what she loves so… what to ask more. However not everything is happy for everyone. Michaeng broke up the years of they last years, it was not a wanted broke up for the both on them. Mina go to Paris to studies ballet and Chaeyoung let her go Mina fly to Paris with broken heart. What Chaeyoung didn’t know it that Mina father force her to broke up with her or else she will not do ballet and he surely hurt Chaeyoung. It was a bas moment for both of them.

The younger loved Mina and she still do, so now the saddest is that she got her last years but her mother doesn’t have enough money to make Chaeyoung go to universities and she was to bad for scholarships so she works in a library it’s not bad but It’s not her dream. Chaeyoung lost her love and her dream and she became a cold person.

***

Todays was the 4th anniversary of 2yeon so, she was doing a little movie date before going to a Fancy restaurant for it but what Nayeon did not know these she had planned a surprise that for her and she surely love it.

You know when you said to me that you planed something amazing for us birthday I didn’t imagine that it was a movie date” said Nayeon little disappointed.

“Why you don’t like it?” she asks but she know that Nayeon would not like it. However, it’s not a simple movie date.

“Uhm, no I like it, anything is find while I am with you” she said and cling to her arms.

The two young women head to the cinema. Strangely it was empty but Nayeon did not worry too much the session only start in 20 min, people still have time to come. Jeongyeon apologizes for going to the toilet and a few minutes after her departure the room suddenly becomes dark, which made Nayeon scare.

NY-“Jeongie” she said with little voice. Suddenly she sees a light on Jeongyeon feature with some musician next to her and Jihyo with her. She was totally lost.

JY-“Babe don’t be afraid It’s THE surprise that I plan for you… so please don’t move!’ Jeongyeon said and made eyes contact with the musician and the music start. It was Nayeon favourite music of her favourite drama, Beautiful by Crush ( I just love this song)

It's a beautiful life

Nan neoui gyeote isseulge

It's a beautiful life

Neoui dwie seo isseulge

Beautiful love

Haneurarae neowa issdamyeon

 

Sumswineungeosmaneurodo joha

It's a beautiful life

Beautiful day

Neoui gieogeseo naega saltende

Beautiful life

Beautiful day

Nae gyeoteseo meomulleojwo

 

Beautiful my love

Beautiful your heart

It's a beautiful life

It's a beautiful life

.

.

.

(A/N i don't post all the song but she sing all the song)

While Jeongyeon sing, on the giant screen scroll photos and videos of Jeongyeon and Nayeon and sometimes also with their friends. All of this make Nayeon cry like a baby. She stepped forward little by little to be able to be near Jeongyeon. After the music ended Jeongyeon join sit down next to her.

JY-“ You liked it?

NY-“ OMG Jeongyeon it love” she said and kiss Jeongyeon, the latter respond to the kiss while the band go away. Jeongyeon knelt down in front of her girl.

JY-'Nayeonie, you’re an incredible woman and I never thought I'd meet someone who would make me feel that kind of emotion. You managed to tear down all my walls, I showed you the aspects of me that I do not like too much, but it's nothing because it's you! You make my heart beat so fast and I know that feeling never stopped. It's been 4 years now that I have the chance to have you as a girlfriend but today, I no longer want you to be a simple girlfriend” Jeongyeon pulled out a small velvet box and opened it. Nayeon put her hands in front of astonished when she saw the ring.

JY-"Love, will you make me honour to become my wife? Will you marry me?" she said, holding out the rings in front of Nayeon. Caught up in the emotions Nayeon can't even say anything. Jeongyeon began to be a little nervous because her sweetheart didn't answer Her propose, she was afraid to take a no.

NY-"Y-yes ...OF course yes!” she cried with joy and nodded vigorously. Jeongyeon breathed relief and slipped the ring on Nayeon's finger and then hug her tightly.

JY-'You scared me I thought you were going to say no!

NY-'' Never… you will be my stupid ostrich for life now!” she said, drying her tears against Jeongyeon chest. After a few minutes Jeongyeon parted ways with Nayeon to dry out her tears.

N-"the ring is really perfect" she says as she lays a long peck on Jeongyeon lip.

JY- "I didn't know you'd cry so much," she said, showing her, her best smile.

NY-"It's just that for once you were super romantic, it shocks me!"

JY-OK. we can go to eat now I craving, future wife!" she says, placing her arm around Nayeon waist.

NY-"You can't let me enjoy 2 min! Don’t you"

The new fiancés head to Jeongyeon car and head to the restaurant to finish their evenings.

Their future is not yet well defined but it is certain that these two will not be a part of each other and now that they are engaged it’s even more obvious. Jeongyeon can't be happier than that, she now knows that she will spend the rest of her life next to her one true love, and especially her first love, Im Nayeon.

FIN

*******************************************************************************************************************************

There is, the last chapter. The real last chapter. I happy, that my story enjoy many of you. And thank again.

Don't be sad please everything have to end one days. I will surely comeback with some bonus chapter and another books. I aldready write a few chapter but i keep for me for now. I just can say that this New book will be a angst, and the Ship will be Michaeng, 2 yeon and... suprise, suprise. hehehe 

See you soon !!!