The Storm

Firts love

JY- C’mon go ask her!!

CH- No I'm not going to do that!

JH- We need her Chae

NY- unfortunately. »

The three older ones try to convince Chaeyoung to go talk to Mina, again. It's not that they're interested in their relationships, but they need her to identify Jeongyeon harasser, the one who's all made this hell in her life. Although Jeongyeon and Nayeon are sure of her identity, Jihyo wanted to make it clear. They could not accuse someone without real evidence. And they had planned to go to her and ask her to remove the messages she puts on social networks about Jeongyeon and if kindness does not work, they would be ready to use the violent one. Because from the moment these videos will delete everything will get better. Jihyo will be able to act more freely, because in nowadays when she takes 1 step forward, the culprit of this mascaraed puts it back by posting a photo or a degrading message about Jeongyeon. All this gives Jihyo an hard time too.

JH-"Go Chae please we really really need her" begged Jihyo to her friend.

Chaeyoung did not want to go back to Mina to ask for help because she was still angry with her. Nayeon was not totally warm to ask Mina for help either, she did not love her anymore since what she did to her sweetheart and also since she broke Chaeyoung heart.

CH- No! No and No! you ask me the impossible there. I don't want to talk to Mina again, and Nayeon Unnie is going to kill her if we leave her with her” She said, sulking

NY- I'm not denying it! »

JY- You're not helping Nayeon! Chae listens I know these difficult but it is only you who speaks to her and then for Nayeon do not worry I keep eyes on her” She says, placing her hand on Chaeyoung shoulder, trying to convince her.

CH-" ok, I'll do it but it's because you're harassed me."

Chaeyoung left not really happy in the class to find Mina. She walked up to her. Mina was in full concentration, she was doing some math exercises, she didn't expect to see Chaeyoung cut face again at the time. Chaeyoung take a deep side before interrupted the older.

CH-“Mina?!

MN- OH! Chaeyoung?" she said surprised, she drew her attention from her notebook and dropped it off on Chaeyoung.

CH- "I-Is that you would mind coming a-with me and my friends to get the g-girl that you talked about ... “She said shyly. Why I shuttering like that Chaeyoung ask to herself. Seeing Mina questioning gaze, Chaeyoung explained the whole situation with detail. "In fact Jeongyeon and Nayeon Unnie think they know her and we need you to identify her completely.... If y-you want," she said, almost begging. Seeing Chaeyoung desolate gaze Mina could only accept.

MN- "Of course!"

****

The 5 girls were Now  in front of the SM high school, they were waiting to see a certain person go out. Mina was with them, she positioned herself near Chaeyoung and was frightened by the menacing looks that Nayeon would bring her. Unknowingly she got a little closer to Chaeyoung for safety and the younger one let her do it because she also noticed Nayeon's gaze.

CH- "Unnie may you tell your girlfriend to stop killing Mina with her eyes” she whispered to Jeongyeon ear. Jeongyeon immediately turned to her girlfriend to hold her hand. She tried to calm her down as much as she could, she knew Nayeon was very angry at Mina.

JY-'Babe, could you stop looking at Mina as if you were going to murder her! Please” she whispered tenderly in Nayeon's ear. Asking  with this  gentle tone, Nayeon stopped looking at Mina and looked at her smiling girlfriend. Jeongyeon said an inaudible "Thank you" and kissed her temples.

MN- "It's her!" she said and Poiting at a girl.

NY- it's Irene! I'll kill her” she said, moving forward with a determined step towards her. Jeongyeon just has time to hold her back.

JY-"Hop hop hop ! You're not going anywhere without me! »

The five girls then headed to Irene who was talking with friends. The couple on the front line, Jihyo behind who pray that all will go well and without violence. And behind Mina and Chaeyoung who don’t really know what to do.

NY- Irene!” she call very annoyed, if Jeongyeon didn't hold her back, she will Definitely punch her.

Irene looked at her with a mischievous smile because deep down she knew very well why they were there! "Yes Nayeon!

NY- is it you who spread rumours about Jeongyeon?

Irene- Honey these are not rumours if they turn out to be true," she said with haunting tone. She provokes the latter and Nayeon dive into this.

NY-I'm going to kill her!” Jeongyeon hugged her with her arms so that she would calm down a little and hold her back. She take Nayeon apart behind the other to talk to her a little and calm her down.

JH- I'm Park Jihyo I'm the council president of the JYP High School, if it's really you who spread these messages I would kindly ask you to delete them before all this gets out of hand” She said calmly. She had the situation under control.

Irene- and if I don't feel like it!” she reply with full of self-confidence.

JH- Well, I'll tell you this! Fisrtly Cyber harassment is revocable of minimums 3 years in prison, secondly also the offence of copyrights is punished by 7000 dollars of fine, and in addition to general interest work. It's nice, don't you think? ... And if you still do not want to remove this message, I would also tell you that the police can easily trace the IP address of all these messages and condemn this person for the crimes I just dictated you” to these words Irene's face froze immediately it seems that she finds more smart than her.

CH “ I didn’t understand anything but WOW Jihyo you rock!!” she say and applause after the recite of her best friend.

Jihyo couldn't help but  give to Irene a small victorious smile. « ... You better not have those pictures in circulation tomorrow or I wouldn't mind calling the police! You got it?! »

The young women were more than delighted that it ended without violence except Nayeon who would have given her a few slaps on her face. But Irene had not said her last word.

Irene - If you do that, I can swear to you Mina that your parents will be Joyful to learn your ual preferences for girls” She said in a haughty tone. It was that last card if it did work, she was lost and humiliated. Blackmail and really very useful but you just have to go after the right person.

Mina clenching her fists, if iren talk about this to her parents, her life is ruined. These parents will not let her finish her studies in Korea, she will have no freedom and worse than all she will never see Chaeyoung again. But she can't let cowardice win again.

MN-" DO it I don't care!

Irene- Your sure, because as far i know yout Father is kinda conservative" The others look at Mina, they had brought her to help them, not to be humiliated. Chaeyoung took the initiative and positioned herself in front of Mina as if to protect her.

CH- Leave her alone! “she said, pointing a black glance at Irene. She was still angry with Mina but that nobody have the right to touch her Mina.

Irene - "Oh it seems like the Minimoyes wake up. Kids, I don't understand how you can still defend her, when she put her personal interest before you and your friends With. No. Hesitation.” She said, pressing Chaeyoung shoulder to push her back.

Chaeyoung was annoyed, first she insults her as a Minimoyes then she compares her to a child and finally she allows herself to push her away. Who she think she is?. The four girls see the tension grow up. And they Know that Chaeyoung have a really bad tempered. Jeongyeon approaches and tries to convince Chaeyoung not to commit the irreparable or their plan is screwed.

Irene saw that Chaeyoung was calming down and that her plan was falling, she didn't know what to do. She wanted Nayeon to come back to her and for that she shot Jeongyeon lower than earth and then she wanted to convince Mina to join her but is failed too. Then finally she thought that if Chaeyoung hit her, she will be pretended to be the victim of the story. She sees the girls walk away from her  distress and madness take over her lucid manner so she runs towards the girls and takes Mina by the wrist and then start to strangle her with her arms

Irenz-“If you move I break her neck, if you what her safety give me Nayeon!

NY-“ you Iréne I will not go with you

JY-“ Wow she totally crazy! Let Mina alone!” she say in awed by Irene madness

JH-“ Can you let Mina Go!” She said Kindly not want to alarms the later…

CH-" M-mina...." Chaeyoun sigh helpless. She watch her lover one souffer under her eyes. She move forward to save Mina but Iren tightened her hold.

JH-“ Okey Irene is not funny! Let Mina go” she says with authorities voice, but Irene smile to them and tightened her hold even more.

MN-" arghh... C-chae..." she said breathless

NYandJH-" Irene stop!

CH "I'm going to kill you !" Chaeyoung is now out of control, she's heading for Irene ready to break her face. Jeongyeon tried to hold her back, but by her surprise Chaeyoung was much stronger than it seemed.

Irene afraid of the dark eyes of Chaeyoung let Mina go and start to step backward. The girls watched the scene stunned, if Chaeyoung put a hand on her everything is ruined. Irene will never delete the photos and Jeongyeon will continue to be harass.

"CHAEYOUNG NO !!" shouted Jeongyeon

.....

....

...

..

.

AHAHAHAHA i tease you ! you wil know in the next chapter.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

HI everyone! this is the last drama Chapter that i'll make. I want happy ending. so stay stuned to the few last chapter. I want to Thank all of you for reading my story!! 

I little bit sad for What happened to Mina but she have to rest and if she can comeback wiht happy it will be the best present for ONCE! 

I curious, Do you ever go to a Twice concert? Personely NO because they never came to France, i just Hope one day they will come, my money wait for them.