Black clouds

Firts love

After an emotionally weekend, it was time to go back to class. Their Saturdays together in love had make them in clouds nine especially their intimate nights. And their Sunday with their friends to walk the streets without really having any given destination. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung bickering. Nayeon who constantly defends her little tiger, and they asking Jihyo who is right and who is wrong and Jihyo who tries to make them stop. All finish in a mini group quarrel, but they all have fun and it’s the most important.

The two lovers head to the entrances to the high school. Lost in their perfect world they do not notice the insistent glances placed on them and the murmured about them when they pass in the courtyard of their high school. Before entering Jeongyeon stops having noticed some unusual things. She looks around her. Seeing that her girlfriend is stopping Nayeon also wonders what is going on.

JY-"You didn't notice anything?

NY- No, what's wrong?

JY- There's no furies girl, no fan girl who gives me gifts and no compliment when I walk past her! All of this is strange," she says earnestly. Nayeon rolled her eyes and giggled mocking her girl.

NY-'"are you serious?! For once you are not the center of attention.” She said in a haughty tone

NY-"if I'm not enough for you, you have to tell me!

JY- why you want to do a !” she said in a shocked tone, to tease. Nayeon raised her hand to hit her on the arm, but she avoided her.

JY-"Ah! Ah!, I've become a Ninja, you'll never be able to touch me again," she said, with her fingers like in Naruto. What did not prevent Nayeon from giving her a slap on are other arms.

JY-"OUCH!" she said, the painful part.

NY-"Pff! Look your Ninja! »

They walk into the main hall of their high schools, continuing to tease each other. Jeongyeon too busy teasing her girlfriend did not pay attention to the surroundings unlike Nayeon. Nayeon noticed earlier that something was wrong and she is quite familiar with this kind of situation. The murmured, the judgement glances fixed on you, Nayeon knew this too well she had suffered for two years. She hoped with all her heart that was not what she believed but unfortunately she was right . Seeing that her lover was stopping Jeongyeon then looked at what caught the eyes of all high school today. She widened her eyes bigger than she could. She looked all over the walls. There were posters of her on the floor above her, a man about to hit her.

Someone had found her weak point and had revealed it to all the high school. The secret she tries hard to hide during this is last year. Jeongyeon was there motionless, she didn't know what to do. All her reputation collapses in an instant. She now heard only the mockery of the other student. She could only see the faces of disgust fixed on her. She no longer felt safe as if the shell she forged was breaking and now she is Infront of everyone, no more poker face to hide her fears no more fake smile to hide her sadness. And it scares her.

Nayeon looks at her girlfriend seeing her lost she takes the initiative. She goes to the walls where the posters and tears one by one. She glanced menacingly at the student who mock Jeongyeon. She took Jeongyeon by her hand and looked for a quiet place away from all this . They both go back to the infirmary and all of a sudden Jeongyeon e and Nayeon phone start ringing. Jeongyeon remained unmoved. Nayeon looked at the message, and it was a unknown nuber. She opened it and even though she knows she shouldn't. The message consisted of a large text whit some personal information about Jeongyeon. Like the fact that her father was violent and he is in jail. Followed by a photo of his father in prisoner's clothing. But how is that possible? Who can do this to Jeongyeon? them found funny to break someone like. She thought to herself, I goanna kill them she thought angry. Her phone rings again but this time it was Jihyo.

NY: Hi!” she says relieved that it is Jihyo

JH: Nayeon? Where are you?” you could feel the anxiety in his voice.

NY: We're in the infirmary, away from people!

JH: Okey, Perfect. do not move I come ... and don't worry I've already taken the situation into my own hands!

NY: Thank you Jihyo!” Nayeon know that it was too late and that Jeongyeon would no longer be seen in the same way. That she would probably suffer the same evil as her. But unlike her, Jeongyeon had people she could count on. And Nayeon was one of them and she wasn't going to let her down now Nayeon got closer and caught her in those arms. Feeling Nayeon's warmth at this moment really makes her feel good. Nayeon whispered in her ear that everything going to be all right, that she was not all alone and that she loved her.

These really what she wanted to hear at that moment, it looked like she read Jeongyeon. but In fact she just said what she would like to hear when it happened to her. Jeongyeon began to collapse into her arms. With an afloat of tears, she never thought she could cry so much. Everything she has built to protect it private life is now destroy and suddenly she becomes the “no one love” of high school. Without realizing it Jihyo was mixed with the hug. Despite the horrible thing that just happened to her Jeongyeon feels much better. It's fabulous to feel that people won't abandon you despite the fact that you become nothing. At this moment Jeongyeon really realizes that Nayeon is THE person. The one she wants to pass the rest of her like with.

After a few Minutes Jihyo parted ways with her friend, and whipped her tears away.

JH-"In the first place, I think you should go home for now, I think it's better for you... Please Nayeon if you could stay by her side until I have something new," she said with still clenching. Nayeon gladly accepted her mission. Jeongyeon still embraced by Nayeon as a baby shyly. As if she had a choice. She knows that Jihyo will force her to go home even if she doesn't want to.

JH - "For the rest I warned the principal, and with the student council we will remove all these posters and delete this video do not worry you. I'm going to do everything I can to make this story quiet, and the culprit will be paid. Be strong, my Jeongyeon.” She said, patting her shoulder. She was fortunate in her misfortune that Jihyo was one of the most influential people in the school after she principal. She knew that when Jihyo did promise a thing she would do it with all her heart even if she put her health into play. Even if that's not what she wants, she wants Jihyo to be able to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

***

After Jihyo's "debriefing" the two girls returned. They were at Jeongyeon sitting on the couch watching cartoons. Nayeon had put this because she knows that Jeongyeon love cartoons like South Park. She joins Jeongyeon on the couch bringing cookies and hot chocolate to comfort her with food. Despite the situation Jeongyeon does not lose her appetite and rushes towards cookies. Nayeon smiles when she sees that Jeongyeon is not losing her craving for food. She can’t help to take her in a tightly hug. Jeongyeon is taken aback from the sudden need of love from her girlfriend.

JY-' What the reason, you’re compressing my jaw? in order to break it?!

Nayeon immediately tightened her hugs before releasing Jeongyeon and attacking those cheeks by pinching them "Your too cute," she added.

Jeongyeon smiles at her girlfriend's childish gesture. She took Jeongyeon face in her hand and, Jeongyeon looked at her seriously the eyes a bit teary... She does not know what would have happened if now Nayeon was not with her. She would surely have overwhelmed herself with black thoughts and might have committed the irreparable.

JY-"Thank you, thank you very much for entering in my life" she said before give her a passional kiss.

NY-"Thank you Jeongie, thank you for loving me!" she says, smiling, not forgetting to show her «Bunny Smile" that the younger loves so much. Nayeon immediately gave her a tender and sweet kiss. They cuddle with each other and return their attention to the television until they hear the doorbell. Nayeon got up and opened the door to let Chaeyoung appear shaking and in tears.

NY-"OH MY GOD CHAEYOUNG WHAT HAPPENED!!?" she says gently placing her fingers on Chaeyoung bruise eyes.

After hearing Nayeon, Jeongyeon walks towards the door, she did not have time to step into the entrance that she felt a small body hugging her. "JEONGYEON!! Chaeyoung couldn't stop crying and the two girls didn't understand why. They look at each other without knowing what to do. Jeongyeon patted Chaeyoung back to comfort her.

JY-"Okay, I’m here … Now stop crying like a baby and tell us what's going on

CH - Jeon-I'm s-sorry Jeongyeon! It’s a-all my fault," she said between the sobs.