Firt Fight

Firts love

School end. Nayeon ignored Jeongyeon all day, she avoided evert eyes contact and she really don’t want to talk to her today. Jeongyeon make a big fake smile to Nayeon to try to attract her attention, obviously she ignores all the gestures that Jeongyeon makes to get closer to her. Jeongyeon expected it, actually she would have done exactly the same thing if someone had done that to her. She was really mad at herself and didn’t know what to do. She’s tired of this silence, so she calls Nayeon before she goes away again.

JY-"listen, I’m so sorry, I swear..."

No matter what Jeongyeon says, Nayeon ignores it. She goes to the lockers to take these workbooks. She then heads to the Library. Jeongyeon followed her closely, she thought that if she persists Nayeon could possibly forgive her. All of a sudden, a boy calls Nayeon and asks him to follow her, she follows him because she knows him, he was in the same class in literature, he was nice. Nayeon also following Jungkook because she saw that it bothers Jeongyeon a lot and she wanted to take revenge a little, so she throws one of it is more beautiful smile to the person in front of her.

JK-" Hmm Okay, I have something to be told you is kind of important for me and... so please listens to the end.

N-yes of course! I listening, what has there?

JK-So, I am in love with you...

Nayeon stops all at once to smile, she peeks Jeongyeon from afar, to see if she always here. She did not want Jeongyeon see that she loses face. Nayeon had quite shock because never in her life she’ll think that Jungkook will have feeling for her. She also sad because he is a good guy, he is smart =, handsome and kind and she do not want to break his heart but she like someone’s else. She answered him that she could not answer in a positive way her declaration, because she liked already somebody. Jungkook notices repeatedly that Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon by far and he understood that it was waste of time. He was a little Shameful o be rejecting and he ask her to make as if of nothing happened. Of course, she accepted she now how is hurt to be reject.

NY-“ I am so sorry again” she said before redirected towards Jeongyeon. The sad atmosphere she had been create had broken a heart. Even if it was not the 1st time, yes Nayeon was rather popular in her old high school, before everybody learn that she had a preference for the girls. Jeongyeon notices that she has not the saddest in her eyes so she asks her if everting is okay, the other one does not answer.

JY-" Listen! Nayeon honestly, I am really sorry. If I had known that he… “she did not continue her sentence because she was about to speak about her father. Nayeon in was questioned by this silence between these words.”

JY-“…At the End I see that are angry you and I swear you that I am anything going to make so that you forgive me. Please” plaid Jeongyeon to the latter.

NY-do you have a girlfriend?

JY-What? No why

NY-I do not see other excuse … Then why wasn’t showing up me? I am waited for you during 2 hours. I said myself that you could has miss the bus or that didn’t woke up. I found you every excuses but it turns out that it was all fake and even when I text you, you kept silent, and avoided me . So , now tell me why you did not come? Because I want to understand.” She was mad now and Jeongyeon was scars to make the situation worst.

JY-" I cannot tell it to you but I assure you that it is good reasons pleas be considerate! I am so sorry….

NY-OK, you cannot tell it to me? " Nayeon crossed her arm " it’s Fine . Apparently, that pleases you to play with the feelings of people. "

Nayeon was really disappointed and sad of the reaction of Jeongyeon, she went to the entrance of the library with tears in the eyes. Nayeon was extremely disappointed by the behaviour of Jeongyeon,

NY " I believed that I was someone special for you but you are just fool me ". Jeongyeon caught her by the arm. Her heart broke instantly when she saw Nayeon cry.

JY- "waits I ..."

NY-“LET ME GO! I don’t want to see you ever again” she said with tears rolled down her cheeks and she pushed her hand away brutally. Jeongyeon had never seen Nayeon so angry. What hurt Jeongyeon the most it is to hear the person that she like the most cry because of her stupide action. Jeongyeon went back home crying, she had managed to be hate by the person she like in the other hands Nayeon cried with all her heart out “great Nayeon… you been fool again, like once was not enough … “

***

1 week have passed and the 2 protagonists do not speak to each other yet. Nayeon miss a lot to Jeongyeon and Nayeon miss Jeongyeon too but she was so angry after her. Jeongyeon did not want deteriorated things, if there can be worse so she takes her distance with the bunny girl. At the lunchtime Jeongyeon joins Jihyo to eat, she had a gloomy face, and watches Nayeon having fun far off with Jungkook, she was a little bit jealous also.

JH " You didn’t make up with her, do you?

JY- hum. No!” she said sad.

JH- You should tell her your problems, about your father, otherwise you are going to lose her. I think that he hurt you enough!

JY- I do not know how to say to the person that you like that our father is a son of and he out of jail because he enjoys beating your mother up

JH- was I heard well?! the Biggest heart broker of the high school love a someone?” She says overreacting “ I am sure that Nayeon will understand, don’t worry. She is not the kind to mocking

JY - your right am going to tell my problem to her, I still need to approach her without this guy who glue to her…

JH-“Someone Jealous

JY-“ I am not

JH-“ You are!

JY-“ I say am not

JH-“Hmm! Anyway, good luck…” she said before during her juice

***

Jeongyeon takes her way home alone since the fight with Nayeon. More she gets closer to her Home more she has the feeling that she should go back and in fact when she stops in front her home, she meets someone who not welcoming in her life.

JY” What are you doing here” she said coldly.

??? –“ I just want to see you! I miss You!”