My love, My friend, My problem

Firts love

The next day Nayeon felt extremely guilty. She treats Jeongyeon like she and today she blames herself. She had to apologize. Unlike their habits, today she was waiting for Jeongyeon in front of her house. When Jeongyeon comes out of her house, she is quite surprised to see Nayeon waiting for her, she wonders if it's a good thing or not, in this situation. She come closer to her bunny girl a little hesitantly, she doesn’t know what going to happened.

NY- "Hello! ... "she said shyly

JY- "hello, how are you?"

Jeongyeon is really surprised indeed, yesterday she leaves Nayeon furious and now the later seems shy in front of her.

NY- "Jeongie ... I'm really sorry for yesterday, I did not want to be so mean to you." Nayeon, said that by joining these hands to beg Jeongyeon to forgive her. Nayeon was waiting for a reaction from Jeongyeon who stares blankly It makes it more difficult to figure out what she thinks. Jeongyeon wanted to girlfriend, so she did not react to the excuses even though she really wanted to jump in. When Jeongyeon smiled at her, she was relieved.

J- "It's nothing my love .... You know I really thought that I had done some serious things and that you going to kill me! "

Nayeon jum into her lover arms.

NY- "I'm really sorry ... But it's true that Something you're a annoying but I could never be really angry at you!!


JY- we'll act as if you had not said I was boring, but why you were like that yesterday there's inevitably a few things wrong? "


She looks at her tenderly,which puts Nayeon in confidence. She begins to walk with their hands tied to high school. Nayeon hesitated to tell that the real source of her anger was
Irene, but seeing the curious look of his girlfriend and she thinks she has the
right to know, after all it's his girlfriend.


NY-"Do you remember Irene, the girl of yesterday?
 

JY- yes, of course, very charming indeed!

 

NY-Hey!! Do not forget your priority” threatening look “ .. How I would say that?


 

JY-go spit the piece. I can take,except if you tell me it's your lover, I do not prefer to know.



N-WHAT? No, of course no ...BUT... it's the girl I was in love with in Highschool and ...

 

Jeongyeon slow down puts herhand in front of her heart as if she was hit by an arrow. Jeongyeon likes to fool around in serious moments like this, just to make Nayeon laugh, and it
works all the time.


JY-aww !! My heart suffers, I think I would have liked not to know.

 

NY-stop you bull” she giggled and hit Jeongyeon arms “, in fact it is When she wanted to apologize and wanted to be friend with ma again, I get angry. She makes me live hell and When I finally move on, she comeback to me after all this year and she that I will forgive her
as if nothing had happened. u do not think it's sassy anyway??


JY- Yes of course is totally cheeky additional the fact that she makes you suffer but maybe she was sincere!

 

NY- I do not know, she seems sincere and broken but .... After all that she did to me ...


JY-you know people deserve a second chance sometimes. "

Nayeon was rather annoyed that Jeongyeon did not go completely in her direction. That after all that she had lived, she could better understand the situation. She really suffered because of Irene and Jeongyeon even if she wanted to do well, ask her to forgive her. For her it was just impossible!

 

NY-It's not so simple!! If I ask you to forgive your father, would you be able to do it?


JY- ah! ah! Do not mix everything please, you cannot compare a criminal to a young high school student who just tries to be forgiven! "Jeongyeon said that on a haughty ton.


Nayeon stops clear, Jeongyeon staring at her surprised she did not see why Nayeon reacted like that

NY- "What does that mean? My problems are not as important as yours” Nayeon said on the verge of explosion.

 

JY-I NEVER say that… is just that I think you should think about her apologize!!"Jeongyeon tried to calm the game because she felt ension in the area.

 

NY- I think you do not understand what I lived becaus of her, I was harassed, insulted, mocking for almost 2 years! And you tell me to forgive her. Frankly! I who thought that with your story you could undersdand me ... Apparently no!


The atmosphere star to be bad. Nayeon was this time really mad at this girlfriend and Jeongyeon don’t understand and make the think

worst.


JY- OMG Nayeon!! this girl just wants to apologize ... Do not compare this to my story please!! It's something else! "


NY-OOOOKEY !!!, I think we'll stop there because otherwise I'll say nasty things and regret it! "Nayeon went ahead, one step toward the entrance to the school. Without wait Jeongyeon.


NY-"otherwise thank you for your support really, YOO Jeongyeon !!" she said sarcastically.


Jeongyeon watched her go forward, she does not want to catch her, she's mad at her too. She is a little tired of the of Nayeon tantrum. For once that she not totally angry with her Nayeon don’t try to understand her point of view. Furthermore, Nayeon is a very angry and to be honest she is a little afraid to get a slap in the face by her. After a moment Jeongyeon reflection about this calmly. She thinks Nayeon judgment is not so lucid, she would compare an attempted murder and more than 10 years of domestic violence to a girl who wanted to apologize for her misbehaviour.


On Nayeon's side, she's extremely disappointed, because she's always been there when Jeongyeon needs her, and now when she confesses at her girlfriend. She thought she would understand her and support her but instead, she is facing a stubborn girl that brings all of her back to her. She really loved Irene with all her heart and for her it's 2 years old. harassment was unbearable, she even tried to finish her life and just thought of it all she is on the verge of tears. Jeongyeon does not understand her pain, it puts her in a monster anger.


 

***


 

The day happens in total silence, in reality they did not speak of the day. Jihyo and Chaeyeong
noticed that 2yeon was not as usual, the two girls were not as close and they do not spread their perfect romance in the eyes of all. So Jihyo and Chaeyeong decide to make them up; they share the work. They separate in 2 to talk to each one. Jihyo's mission was to talk to Nayeon and Chaeyoung, she went to do what she can with Jeongyeon, she was not very good with the words.


 

Nayeon walks out of the high school still angry afterJeongyeon, who did not talk to her about the day. When they have small fights, Jeongyeon will always settle things but not there and Nayeon realizes today that Jeongyeon does a lot for her and that she does not give enough in return. Usually at Lunchtime Jeongyeon takes the meal of Nayeon and they eat together. When They goes home and Nayeon is cold she gives her jacket, or the way she has to make her smile. These are small gestures rather banal but that Nayeon enjoys despite all. It's not been a long time that they haven't spoken and she's already missing!


She was in these thoughts and was brought back to reason when she felt the presence of Jihyo on this side.


 

JH -"Hi!! Everything Ok?


 

NY-No, today, Jeongyeon and I… fought


 

Jihyo doesn't think it would be that simple. She thought that she should have hard time to make Nayeon talk , but it seem not in the final.

 

JH-you want to talk about it? »

 

Nayeon told Jihyo all about it. Jihyo listen calmly. When Nayeon finishes her narrative, she says she needs to advise her without taking sides for one of them. Knowing Jihyo this should not be complicated to give mature and lucid advice.


JH-honestly none of you wrongly...but you know how

Jeongyeon is!! She doesn't always understand the hidden messages and she has to really believe that your problem and Irene and not what she has done to you! It has not taken into account your past.


 

NY-Yes surely your right... It does not prevent that she is a fool and I blame her but...

 

JH-but?!

 

NY-But I miss her. It's weird it doesn't even have 24 hours that we argue and already I miss her” she says sulking


 

JH-that's is Looooovveee! “she says dramatically.


Nayeon laughed at her friend's sentence.

 

NY-you always give advice in love and yet your always single, some things are paradoxical.” she said in an ironic tone.


 

JH-I do not allow you to judge my sentimental life.


Talking with Jihyo makes it really good!! She had reconciled people well. Nayeon was happy to have friends like that! It's strange how the wheel could turn, a few months ago she had no one to rely one and today she has an irreplaceable girlfriend and friends. She is happy and ended up forgetting her painful passing sometimes. She will not thank Jeongyeon enough to give her the happiness she missed for 2 years. Jihyo is to Nayeon to the bus. And she hoped that Chaeyoung was doing as well on her side because she knows for a fact that she can make things.