Do you want it ? Pt1

Firts love

A few months after the meeting with Irene everything turn well. Criticism and mocking have stopped. Jeongyeon is finally at peace, she can finally live without worrying about people's looks. Even though this story caused her a lot of trouble, it also makes her discover who these real friends were, those who she could actually trust, and not the people who hang out with her because of her popularity. The complicity she had with Chaeyoung and Jihyo also allowed her to ignore all these criticisms but the person who helped her the most was Nayeon. She didn't give up on Her even the bad reputation that she had, she was really present when Jeongyeon was in trouble and that Jeongyeon can never thank her enough.

About studies it's getting better too, Jeongyeon, after 1 mouth of intense revision with her smart- girlfriend she got her year-end degree. Nayeon and Jihyo also graduated and will now officially become female students. Nayeon will go to law school to become a perfect lawyer, Jihyo she goes to a business school to take over her father's business. Jeongyeon got accepting in the university that she hoped for. Yes, she happy because she will have a total scholarship but she doesn’t not yet what she will do next the college and it’s kind of scare her.

Today was a great day, Nayeon was making her first start for Busan. She had finally chosen this university. She was not ready moved in Busan, leave her parents, her friends and especially her darling but this is for her future so she thinks she can do it. She didn't promise not to cry because she knows it will be impossible.

Their was in the Gare and Nayeon take her time to says goodbye to her family first. She was now on the platform of the station and the train started in 30 minutes. These parents kiss her, letting a few tears come out. These friends were watching that emotional hug. After saying goodbye to her brother, she had finally shed the first tears, which she was quick wipe away. Her family left immediately after these goodbyes her mother could not bear to see her baby go away.

They only stay present was her girlfriend, Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo. Is now the time that she don’t want to happen the most, say goodbye to her baby and her friends. Nayeon managed to forgive Mina and she became quite close. She watches her friend don’t know who she will says goodbye first, and she already see tears in her baby cub eyes. Jihyo came first to say goodbye.

JH-"I'm going to miss you too much, sweetheart!" she said with tears in her eyes before hugging her.

NY-"I'm going to miss you too, but we'll always talk in messages and remember that you have to take a look at the other idiot," she tells her, pointing to Jeongyeon and Chaeng. Strangely Jeongyeon did not respond to her girlfriend's tease, like she always does, the emotions were already invading her. After Jihyo comes the turn of Chaeyoung who cry like a baby.

CH-"I will m- miss Y-you, u-Unnie! I love you Nayeon unnie" she says between those sobs. Nayeon hurried to hug her very tightly.

NY-"aww! I love you too My baby! stop crying you're hurting my heart. I'll miss you too Chae, so much. but promise me to work to have your degree," she says before drying her tears. She turns to Mina who was comforting her girlfriend.

NY-"I entrust it to you, take good care of her, huh?""

MN-"Of course! I didn't want to cry but It’s ruin now! Goodbye Nayeon, I going to miss you and sends us messages when you arrive," she said, giving Nayeon a little hug to say goodbye. Mina strayed a bit away from Nayeon to console her girlfriend.

NY-“ Before I finally go, I want to t-thank you a-all of you three for being my friend… I n-never had friend’s like y-you your ae the best. I p-promise to y-you that is j-just a goodbye w-will we see again!” she said in tears, the see three friends hug her tight before walked away a little to leave some privacy for the two lovers.

After going hugging her friends Nayeon heads to Jeongyeon who had her face down, she was secretly crying. Nayeon was trying to cross her girlfriend's eyes, but Jeongyeon was avoid them.

NY-“Love, looks at me" she said tenderly, taking Jeongyeon cheeks in her hands. She is quite surprised to see Jeongyeon red eyes and tears. She would never have thought that she would cry at the goodbye, Jeongyeon never cry .

NY-"You know these are just goodbyes, I call you directly when I arrive!" Jeongyeon nodded in response. She didn't want to talk because is tied and she's afraid to go into sobs if she ever starts talking.

NY-"You're not going to say a word to me," she said a little bit sad and she step backward from Jeongyeon, which cause that her girlfriend take her into a very loving and strong hug. And Jeongyeon let her tears fall in her girlfriend's shoulder. Nayeon pats her back to try to console her.

JY-"I-I g-going t-to miss you y-to death" she says between those sobs. « ... I'd like you to stay but it's impossible and it would be extremely selfish

NY-"I know sweetheart... “She says, barely audible.

"The TGV589 train to Busan, leave in a few moments, The attendants are-..

NY-"Well it looks like I have to go," she said as she parted always with Jeongyeon. She her cheek lovingly.

NY-"I love you so much you know!

JY- "Yes I know... I love you even more!” she said with a smile. She put a sweet kiss on Nayeon's lips before hardly letting her go.

NY-"I'll call you when I arrive, I love you!" she says before getting on the train.

Jihyo patted Jeongyeon shoulder to comfort her. Nayeon waved at them to say goodbye and she made hearts and kisses flying in Jeongyeon which made her smile and she answered in the same way. After the train departs the four young women head to a restaurant so as not to leave Jeongyeon alone, as they had promise to Nayeon.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It should be the last chapter but this one was so long so i decides to devide it in two part ! I like that you can enjoy better. 

Thank you for all you good comment about this FF and i hope you ejoy the end.