5-First Date

Firts love

Nayeon wakes up late, it was not her usual self but after spending the evening looking for what she will wearing tomorrow for her date with Jeongyeon, she was stressed. She hurries to get ready; she washes herself, gets dressed, the longest was to do her hair and makeup. She took her jacket and her cell phone. He put her nee glass on her nose and smiles like an idiot thinking about this day. After passing her door, she saw Jeongyeon waiting for her in front of her house. They smiled at each other. Nayeon can’t help but think Jeongyeon is cool. She loves Jeongyeon style, casual but elegant at the same time. And Jeongyeon found that Nayeon was perfect every time.

JY-"so where are we going?

N- I’d like to go to the river to do canoeing

JY-boat? are you kidding?

N-not at all, I heard that there was a tourist lake not very far, I even have the address here.

JY-AH AH!! So, it’s serious, then?

N- Stop laughing at me "says Nayeon with a slap on the arm.

JY" ahh it’s hurt” she said while rubbing the hurt par.

N-"He hey, small but powerful," she said contracting the few biceps she had.

Jeongyeon literally burst out laughing. She did not think that Nayeon was the kind to come out with Dad Jock older than the creation of the world. She was offended by Jeongyeon’s laughter, she pouts and flew away to show her discontent. Jeongyeon chases her and apologizes. She takes her hand so she is sure she will not run away again. Nayeon let appear a small smile of joy at the sudden contact with the hand of the youngest.

****

Arriving at the lake, Jeongyeon had to admit it was rather beautiful. What she feels bad is the boat ride. She knows that she has bad karma and that every time, she will fall in water, or she will have to take the place of the rower. And she was totally right. Nayeon goes up first and leaves the rower’s place to Jeongyeon. She sighed, but what she wouldn’t do for those beautiful eyes.

After a few paddle , the boat arrived almost in the middle of the lake, they took a few moments to watch the landscape when suddenly their eyes crossed. It was like they were alone in the world right now. Jeongyeon wanted to go next to Nayeon, but the boat pitching a lot and Nayeon was scared, So she immediately stop the younger.

N "- wow wow wow! stay where you are, I don’t want to fall into the water ... Plus I don’t know how to swim

J- That’s nothing, I’ll jump into the water to save you and I’d give you mouth-to-mouth to revive you, I’m good enough for that!" said Jeongyeon in an arrogant tone

NY-Are you good at reviving?

J-No! for mouth-to-mouth." She Reply, winking. Shy, Nayeon hide her face all red, she feels her heart beating so fast.

 

Returned to the mainland Jeongyeon offered to eat an ice cream. Nayeon all excited accepted. She went towards a small merchant. Nayeon took a simple chocolate ball while Jeongyeon had taken 3 large balls of exotic perfume with a good dose of whipped cream. Nayeon have eyes wide after saw the ice cream of Jeongyeon, she didn’t think the girl could eat as much sugar, just looking at her ice cream, Nayeon has diabetes.

JY-“What ?!… I like ice cream!” The youngest says, a little annoyed by Nayeon’s insistent look at her. She thinks that Jeongyeon is pretty cute when she is embarrassed.

They sit on the bench and start tasting their ice cream, Jeongyeon offers Nayeon to taste her ice cream by bringing it closer to Nayeon’s mouth, and suddenly she accelerates the gesture so that the ice gets on her nose. Jeongyeon laughed as if she could roll on the floor she would. To revenge Nayeon maliciously made her way closer to Jeongyeon and kissing her on the cheek so that she has ice cream on her cheek. Understanding her plan, she pushed her away and at this moment begins a battle the one wanting to kiss the other, and the other repulsing her.

The end of their date ended wonderfully. They walked along the lakes and got to know each other better. Jeongyeon walks her date home and timidly asks Nayeon if she would like to come to the watch a movie with her next weekend. Of course, Nayeon accepted with pleasure and before leaving Jeongyeon even got a kiss on the cheek from Nayeon. She was definitely in heaven. There are both happy of the date and them can’t stop smiling. Their relationships seem to begin well

****

The week goes smoothly in fact the 2 young girls get closer and closer; they did their homework together which makes Jeongyeon better because it is not the kind of girl who likes to do the homework. They also ate all the time together only or sometimes with Jihyo and Chaeyoung. Nayeon even waited Jeongyeon after the volleyball practice to go back together. But one day suddenly, everting goes wrong.

It is now 11 am and Nayeon does not stop looking at her watch, waiting for Jeongyeon to point the tip of her nose because she was 30 minutes late. «She must have had traffics problems I’ll wait for her a little longer» says Nayeon to herself. Unfortunately, the girl will never come, with disappointment Nayeon returned home. She did not understand why, Jeongyeon who had yet initiated this rendezvous had not come. Nayeon was disappointed and also very angry by her behaviour and also a little worried. She thought that perhaps Jeongyeon had problems but impossible to know because she does not answer calls or text. Which made Nayeon want to hate her even more. All go well, she both gets along beautifully, Nayeon could not say with certainty if Jeongyeon loved her in the same way as she does but for sure Nayeon Like Jeongyeon a Lot, and she saw that it was more than just a friendship. So, why Jeongyeon didn’t she came?

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yo! Thing begin to compIicate hehe!!

I would like to thank all of you for readding my story, i have a lot of fun to write it. I hope you enjoy Read it!!! THANK!!!