forgive me

Firts love

Chaeyoung explains everything she knows to her friends. Jihyo has join them little after Chaeyoung outburst. She told all the story, what Mina had told her words for words why she has bruise eyes and the night she was drunk. These friends listen to it carefully. You could see a little disappointment from Jihyo's eyes, she was disappointed with Chaeyoung attitude but she didn't blame her and would never, Yes, she did a mistake but every human do some mistake in life and if someone have to be mad at her is not Jihyo but Jeongyeon. In Jeongyeon eyes you can’t find anger nor disappointment but sadness. However, this sadness was not for he. She was sad for Chaeyoung. She was mad at Mina for what she did. Chaeyoung was willing to take the moon for her and still have it now. And understanding that her friend had been betrayed by the love of her life, breaks her heart. Nayeon can't really contain her rage. If she was in front of Mina now, she surely punches her face really hard. First, she plays with the feelings of her little baby cub by not wanting to accept her love, while Nayeon is certain that she feels the same for the youngest. Then she betrayed Chaeyoung confidence by telling all that Chaeyoung had told her about Jeongyeon has a complete stranger, who apparently is the culprit of all that is happening now. And finally, she had dared to touch her sweetheart indirectly and for her it is unforgivable.

One thing is sure about the three friends, they had already forgiven Chaeyoung for what she did. However, the youngest could not forgive herself for what she had done. After her story she went away to go to the bathroom. And the three girls look at each other in the white of their eyes not knowing where to start.

JH-"Whoa, what a big deal! I didn't think Mina would be able to do that" began Jihyo

JY-"Yeah! It looks like she's hiding her games well.... But from what I understand I think she did this to protect Chaeyoung.

NY- Now, can you explain to me why you try to defend her! I remind you that what's going on right now is HER fault, I hate her with all my heart," she said irritated.

JY-I'm not defending her! I'm just thinking about Chaeyoung. I don't think we should hate her, she must have had a good reason for doing that.

JH- Unfortunately I agree with Jeongyeon. the relationship Mina and Chaeyoung is Already complicated so if we get in their way, this will be harder... Just let them be and see what going to happened between them. We have to focus in the real culprit

Nayeon starts sulking. she thought that her friends were going to be on her side she was wrong. However, they were right, Chaeyoung has enough trouble with Mina so they should not start not accepting this one. That would be the cherry in the cake. If Jeongyeon can forgive her, she'll try to do the same.

JY-"Ah! Stop sulking," she says, pinching her sweetheart's cheeks, which has the immediate effect of making her smile.

NY" I'm going to try not to hate her but nothing wins," she says, growing her arms like a sulky child. Jeongyeon and Jihyo are quite amuse by Nayeon’s behaviour. She looks like a child who doesn't have her candy.

JH-"So we agree, we're not mad at Chaeyoung!

N- I agree

J- same, already that her Crush betrayed her in the most beautiful way, we’re not going to make it harder"

Surprised by the footsteps behind them, they discover Chaeyoung crying. She must have heard the sentence that Jeongyeon said which make her depress more. Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon with black and threatening eyes who must surely say "you're happy you make her cry". She answered with a slightly embarrassed smile.

NY-"Aww! Don’t cry my little simba, I'm sure everything will work out!” Nayeon said as she walked towards Chaeyoung and then hugged her, she really couldn't bear Chaeyoung tears. She was followed shortly thereafter by Jihyo. Chaeyoung jump in them arms like a baby.

JH-'Stop crying now, we'll find out who's plotting all this huh! and for that we need your help ... I know it's not going to be easy, but you have to ask Mina who is the 'she' that she's talking about," Jihyo says tenderly, patting her friend's back.

Chaeyoung, continuing to cry, shake a no with her head "I never want to talk to her again." She didn't want to see her again even though she knew she could never live without her. She's lying to herself. In reality she would like to see her, tell her that everything is fine, that she still loves her even if she is very disappointed with the situation but she does not succeed. When she thinks of herself, she sees only melancholy because she now realizes that their loves and all simply a utopia. Even if she loves her with all her heart. Mina does not love her and never will be. It's like wanting to climb the Everest without arms, is impossible. The obstacle here are nothing but Mina's parents and she can't do anything about it.

Jeongyeon decides to get up to join her friend and talk to her to convince her to go talk to Mina. "I know it's not easy, but only you can do it...

NY- No… I can go and talk to her, there's no worries!

JH, CH, JY- “NO!” Nayeon try to be all small after the discontent of these friends.

JY-“Anyway are you going to talk to her or not….. Please I really need you

CH - "Okay, but because it's you and I have to make it up to you."

JH-"You're really stubborn, we don't blame you so stop feeling guilty" she said pinching her cheek.

NY- and stop crying” she said hugging her tighter

JY- yes your all ugly when you cry!” She said, deleting it.

Chaeyoung smiles at her friend's little words. They were happy to see her smile again at last after all those tears. The evening is to end in improvising sleepover. Even if the worries is always present she thought that spent a good time despite all.

****

Chaeyoung was in front of Mina's classroom, it was lunch time. She sees her in the distance sitting with her eyes blank. She must have suffered from this situation as well. It was today that she had to talk to her, she takes a big breath and goes in the room. Mina sees Chaeyoung little silhouette approaching, she is so happy to see her again. She had tried to reach her, to call her she left her hundreds of messages of apology but to no avail she did not answer and see her again in front of her is like a new breath for two days. She smiled tenderly at him.

"H-Hi," Chaeyoung says shyly to Mina.

MN- "Hello it's been a long time! I missed you"

CH-"Stop it Mina! I didn't come here to reconcile with you!” She said in a cold tone. Mina surprised at the tone of the youngest, this is the first that she uses this kind of tone with Mina. Usually she's always playful and kind to her. Mina lowers her head when she understands that her relationship with Chaeyoung is degraded.

MN-"I had a little hope that our relationship does not change after all I did. I know it's useless but I'm really, honestly and sincerely sorry for everything I've done. You trusted me and I disappoint you so much. I just don’t deserve you and I know it but I'd like you to understand that I don't want to lose you Chaeyoung," she says with tears in her eyes.

Chaeyoung was in pain, she wanted so much to take her in warms hug and comfort her but her body can't, so she watches her cry like a heartless person and then she remembers why she came.

CH- "Could you explain to me what happened and tell me who the person that ... Did you say all that? I need to know it's important"

Mina dries those tears with her hands. She really hoped that Chaeyoung would forgive her because she was really guilty. If she could go back in time, she would have had the courage to refuse this agreement.

MN-"I was in the dance studio and an unknown girl came to me... She had pictures of us when you got k-kissing me...” They both blush at these words "And she asks me about Jeongyeon strangely she knew what she wanted I think she just wanted to be sure." She threatens me to send these pictures to my parents if I don't give her what she wanted so like a coward I told her all. »

Chaeyoung listens attentively to what Mina is telling.

CH-"You know who this girl is?"

MN-"Not at all but I have a photo, I find it on Instagram after some research and help from my friends... look"

Chaeyoung looks closely at mina's phone.

MN-"Do you know her?

CH- Not at all ... but I'm going to ask the others maybe they know her... And thank you I got to go bye" she says cheerfully, out of habit. sending the photo to these friends. Mina smiled like a fool the Chaeyoung she knew had returned for a few moments.!

****

Meanwhile the Nayeon and Jeongyeon were in class but classes had not yet begun however Jeongyeon already wanted to leave. Hearing all these murmured and the looks about her was really unbearable fortunately that Nayeon was there. Suddenly she gets a message from Chaeyoung with a photo, it was the girl who had caused her hell. Stunned by the person on her screen.

N-"Jeongie are you okay?" she says worried about her girlfriend

J-"This is the person who talked to Mina and make all this " Jeongyeon show the message from her phone and immediately the nerve rises, Nayeon does not understand.

N-"I-Irène?!

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone, it been a while that i didn't post but i am lazy. i am in holiday so it's not helping. The story will end soon and i'll take a little break before start a new one. I hope you like the chapter.