Free!

Firts love

When Jeongyeon turns around she discovers that this bastard was on the floor. She saw another man it was his mother's (boy)friend Jinhyun, he approaches them, he looks at her and talk to her but she does not understand, she was too focused on Nayeon's body who did not move a bit. He takes out his phone, surely to call for help. He shakes her, speaks to her but, Jeongyeon does not answer, she still held Nayeon in her arms.

"OOH, JEONGYEONG!!! WAKE YOU UP !!!"

After That's word Jeongyeon come back to herself.

JY- "he is there ... (sniff) and ... he's pushing her ... and she ... help me please !!!" she said between her sobs and she feel despair.

JN-ok, worry you'll be fine I called for help, they'll be here in a minute now. "He put his hand on Jeongyeon shoulder to calm her down a little. The pressure went down immediately when she saw Nayeon move,

N - "Jeongi .... I ... How are you?! Do not cry please, "she said weakly

J- "Shut … Do not spend your energy okay”. She said gently and her cheek, the sirens ringing, the help is there.

After Nayeon gets into the ambulance and arrives at the hospital, the police are arrest Jeongyeon father. Jinhyun had to force Jeongyeon to heal her bruise because she didn’t want to leave Nayeon. She was too afraid that something else could happen. Finally, she listens to him and a nurse takes them to a room to heal Jeongyeon bruise. In the end she only has insignificant injuries, some blue on the face and three stitches on the arcade. Jeongyeon was a little down, the doctors came to tell them that Nayeon was not in death danger and she was stable. She just made a small cerebral haemorrhage; all is well in the final. She was in the room alone and Jinhyun returned.

JH - "I call you mother, she's coming

JY- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving us ... and I apologize for having judged you. I thought you were like my father and my mother have been fool again. Now I know I can trust you.” She said with sincerity in her voice.

He shines, smiles, "It's nothing, you want something to eat." Jeongyeon nodded, got out of the room and headed for the hospital cafeteria. Deep down Jinhyun is happy that Jeongyeon is facing him a little more trust, he really wanted to protect Jeongyeon and he really loved her mother.

                                                                                               ****

Jeongyeon was staying at Nayeon's bedside all night, she even misses classes and she now that Nayeon is going to scold her for skipping school. The doctor reassured her that she was out of danger and that she would wake up soon. She looks at the angelic face of her beloved bunny. And she thought that without Jinhyun she might never have seen this beautiful face again, she was so grateful to him. For her father she is less worried, he was arrested by the police and according to the policeman he will still take for a decade.

When Nayeon wakes up she notices that there was no one left in the room, she was sad that Jeongyeon was not there for her, but also ease that she rests. Of course, this intuition was wrong. Jeongyeon enter in the room and went furiously towards Nayeon, (she had gone to get some food) squeezed her so hard that she gave a little pain that make Nayeon groan.

JY-"Oh ... I'm sorry, are you okay?... I was so scared ... To lose you." She cried tears of sadness and guilt and then the joy of seeing Nayeon finally live.

N- "stop blaming yourself, I am okay now ... And stop crying you're going to make me cry too," she said with tears in her eyes, tenderly Jeongyeon hair in order to put them back in the right order. Their eyes meet. Nayeon noticed the bruise on her face, she passed those delicate fingers across the face of the one in front of her, she goes through the blues and sutures that her father had inflicted on her, we felt the sadness in Nayeon's eyes. She stopped on the wound positioned on Jeongyeon lips. She wanted to kiss her so much. She always want, but the desire was most present after all this event.

It like Jeongyeon read in her Mind. She look Nayeon lips with want and she tenderly placed her lips on Nayeon's. This moment was magical with all these events that kiss means that all go well, and that she could let go and love each other. The kiss intensifies suddenly, Jeongyeon pulls Nayeon closer to her and Nayeon puts her arms around Jeongyeon neck. It was great as in a fairy tale. After this passionate kiss. They glued their foreheads together, Jeongyeon put a little kiss on the Nayeon nose. They all smile and giggle in unison. They were finally reunited.

****

It was now 1 week since Nayeon was out of the hospital, 1 week that Jeongyeon came to see her with flowers or gifts, 1 week she was officially together, sometimes their demonstration of love disgust a little their friends around them but is don’t matter because love is love. Nayeon love when Jeongyeon took the first step and Jeongyeon like that girlfriend that let go and let her take the lead. Still in the morning Jeongyeon was waiting for her bunny with a present, like always. It makes the older one happy but it is the first time she receives so much affection and it bothers her not to be able to return the device. Jeongyeon and Nayeon walk hand in hand to the school.

NY- "Jeongie you know., You’re not have to bring me a gift every morning, I feel bad for not being able to return you all that!

JY-“you know is not a big deal and you make me happy every day by staying by myside, so everything is cool. "

Despite the fact that they are dating, it does not prevent them older from blushing with each compliment that Jeongyeon throws at her. And Jeongyeon liked that her girlfriend is still shy when they are two alone, it gives hear cute little side. She felt unique.

NY- "I do not want to break the mood but do you have news from ... From your father ...

JY” he is no more my father! and normally the judgment happens next week, ... Besides I did not know how to ask you but ... the lawyer said that would be good if you came to be a wetness you d-don’t have to…

NY- okay, I'll come, what time is it? "

JY- You really don’t have to, you know it's not very funny they will charge you with a lot of questions and even ask what happened MANY TIMES.

NY- Do not worry I'm a big girl and I want to do it. I want to support you. " she said and peck Jeongyeon cheek.

Nayeon did not want to leave Jeongyeon alone in the judgment. she knows that Jeongyeon plays the strong girl but in the end, she is fragile and Nayeon must be there if Jeongyeon cracks. Jeongyeon is quite surprised that her girlfriend accepts so quickly. She did not have a very good memory of the court, indeed she had to testify about her father long years ago, she lived a hell. The lawyers harass her with question, asking her to tell the scenes of violence she could hear. Imagine a child of 10 years in a room full of strangers, and hear all these things about her father, who for her was none other than her superhero, as for all the little girls. With her he was great, a real angel but when he drank it was the worst bastard.

Even if today it is different, she has grown well and she has Nayeon to support her but, she apprehended a little to confront this situation, and especially to him.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

OMG so silly.

The angst chapter is finish for now..... but don't worry they will comback hehehehe