Yoo Jeongyeon

Firts love

The game was at its , the scores were tight, the teams were exhausted, but the little energy they had left, they went to use it to crush the opposing team. Timing indicates who doesn’t have 1-minute left to play. The liberos (the one who serves the ball) of the JYP school start to shoot, what can be the last service, and why not the ball of the match, she hopes. The service go to the opposing team receives it and sends it immediately in the opposing field again. They fought for dominance for maybe 10 min.

Suddenly the number 7 back-art takes off, jumps and sends a powerful shoot that closes the game. JYP High was victorious in this game against the SM High School, thanks to their captain’s impressive match.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, Yoo Jeongyeon." The delirious supporters shout Her name. These teammates congratulate her on this game of which she is the hero. She doesn’t stop to be arrogant and flirt a little bit with her fangirl but don’t she forget to salute it is adversary and congratulate them for the match.

After this game, the team and the coach made a little party to celebrate the first victory of the season. No alcohol of course. For athletes!

***

Yoo Jeongyeon, is an 18-year-old girl rather popular with the girls of her high school by her casual and cool area, it is said that she is capable of making a girl totally straight be gay by her charm. She had a bit of a tomboy style. Basically, she doesn’t hang out with a lot of people, she doesn’t really like crowds and also the reputation she had doesn’t take it at all. In reality she has only two true friends Park Jihyo 18 years old, the chair of the student council, really good to directing and stimulating the crowds, then Son Chaeyoung 1 years younger, who did not really like school, was more passionate about the arts, music. There friendships star un middle school. Jeongyeon use to be a lonely girl but eventing change when she met Jihyo who share a meal whit her when she saw that Jeongyeon don’t have lunch. And after they met Chaeyoung and they protect her from bad people who want to beat her up. Since this day there are inseparable even if they fought there always made up.

Jeongyeon openly assumed her homouality, then in reality she didn’t talk much to the boys just to Mark and Jackson, they’re part of the men’s volleyball team so they train together once in a while. She did not trust the boys more than that but she actually has good reason, her father is not (where was not, because for her it remains only a genitor) an exemplary paternal figure. Only Jihyo and Chaeyeong knew why.

***

One morning Jeongyeon arrives she runs of all her souls not to arrive late in class and accidentally hits a girl. She finds her really cute with her bunny teeth, but when she gets up she walks on the glasses of the girl. She sees her in the ground she feels so sorry and help her to get up.

"You can’t be a little careful! First you run into me like a savage, and now you’re crushing my glasses, !." said the girl in angry ton and she whispered something that Jeongyeon did not understand" ...besides, I don’t see anything now"

“I’m so sorry, I’m gonna pay you back for your glasses, don’t worry, but the excuse is I’m gonna be late." Jeongyeon will run to his class.

 

When she arrived in class, she had been scolded by her teacher but she uses to it so she sat in her chair quickly. The teacher stops the course to introduce a new student who will now go into the class for the rest of the year.

********************************************************************************************************

This chapter is smal but i'll do a longer on for the next time.