GOOD DAY

Firts love

 

The Classes begin in silence. Jeongyeon is not too much in the perspective of good humour after what she had learned yesterday. The teacher asks him to come and solve the problem on the board. The first problem is she is so bad in math, she really hates it and the second is, too immerse in her thought the didn’t do anything in her notebook’s. So, she goes with her instinct. Evidently, it’s wrong.

" Better in sport than a math Miss YOO" retorted Mr. Parck, after see her wrong answer.

Jeongyeon was not in the mood to reply to reflection she just left it behind. And comeback to her sit. She doesn’t pay any intention about the class. Nayeon see that something wrong with Jeongyeon today but she too shy to ask.

At lunchtime she doesn’t eat, Jihyo worries asks her, what’s going with her today and she said she’d explain tonight because it’s complicate. The day was long and unbearable for Jeongyeon, she made her way to the exit of the high school and she been interrupt by a small cut voice who call her. It was Nayeon, she saw the girl running towards her Jeongyeon laugh because she finds funny the way Nayeon run.

"Thank you... for waiting for me," she said breathless," "My God!! I have the cardio of an old man."

Jeongyeon laughed but didn’t deny it. Nayeon was rather happy to make Jeongyeon laugh, especially since today she had noticed that the one was in bad mood

NY-"Hum i worried about you, you don't seem happy today, are you Okay? ,... If it’s because yesterday I kissed you on the cheek... I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you," she said shyly.

JY "Aah, no, no, no, that’s not That! don’t worried about, the kiss. I don’t care, it was cool... Hmm!" Jeongyeon replied generously. She thinks it’s nice that Nayeon’s worried about her.

JY-" uh, today are you free? now?

N- yes, why? " Says surprised

J-" Well, you still don’t have glasses and you know... I was the one walking on it, ... I’m going to pay you back for the pair you want.

N- Aaah! That’s! uh, it’s nothing

J- No I insist, really to repay myself!

N- You’ve repaid yourself enough already, you’ve saved my ity after all" Yeah, that was embarrassing. Sometimes she wants to kill herself twice before saying bull. Jeongyeon take it with humour.

****

After Nayeon tried a lot of eyeglasses, Jeongyeon began to regret her choice, it was the most boring customer in the world, if she had not tried about fifty pairs of eyeglasses, she had not tried a single one. Jeongyeon and the seller couldn’t take it anymore.

N-"What about this one?

J-"WOAA!! GREAT, YOU GEORGEOS, NOW LET GOOOOO..."Jeongyeon grumble like a Baby "please ! pleaseeeee!"

After Jeongyeon reaction, Nayeon had no choice but to take this pair. Then Jeongyeon took her credit card and paid for the new glasses.

Nayeon felt embarrassed that Jeongyeon was paying, but she had insisted after all. She walked out of the store and crossed the road of three young women who, by getting close to the two girls, began to stare at Nayeon weirdly. The latter looked down, she knew them, and she didn’t want to cross their eyes.

1st girl" Girl's Looks who we have! That wouldn’t be Lesbian Nayeon?

2nd girl-" It seems that she found herself a new girlfriend! Disgusting!

3efille-IT IS DISGUST! I WANT TO THROW UP! LESBIAN SHOULDN’T EXIST, !"

Usually Jeongyeon would not even have turned back in front of this kind of comment but seeing that it touches Nayeon she barely turns back to the girls and now she in 2cm from the face of the 1st and smiles, to confront the girls

"REPEAT A SMALL SPECIES OF !!" she says tightening her jaw.

The girls afraid of her, don’t dare to fight back. And walk away as they came by whispering insults on them, it would be too easy to say it in front.

JY" That it! go away " scream to the girls.

Jeongyeon spread out to Nayeon and took her hands to show that she was there for her.

N-"I’m sorry I’m getting you into trouble again.

J" ta! ta! ta! I am the one who decided to confront these idiots, don't blame you, there QI is less than a fish"

That’s the word Nayeon laughs, which made Jeongyeon quite happy to make Nayeon smile again, she has a beautiful smile think she and even that finally her humour was not totally disgusting as Jihyo often said.

****

As usual Jeongyeon takes Nayeon home

J" Uh... we're here ... would you like to... Go out with me one day like today, not buy glasses, but for example go to the cinema or...

N-Whoa! wouldn’t you offer me a date by chance? "

Jeongyeon too embarrassed to answer, she just nods her head as a yes.

N- "Okay, Saturday at nine o'clock, you come and get me and we see what we do "say Nayeon with a player tone

JY "YES!! CALL" Jeongyeon dance all the ways to her house and when she noticed Nayeon looking at her, she was ashamed and immediately stopped.